Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

So the Trump Administration is quoting the Bible as its reason for forcibly stripping children away from the parents of immigrants.

Literally, they will tell the parents that they're taking the children for a bath. And then the parents never see them again.

At this point, we're talking about 11,000 children stripped from their parents. 11000.

If you start looking at Trump Administration memos, they openly admit that punishing parents by taking their children is meant as first the punishment of course and second as a deterrent two other people who want to cross the border with their children.

Out of all the despotic, flat-out evil regimes on the planet, America is the only country who does this particular thing.

The folks who want to respond with Hannity talking points will tell you that this is an existing law. However, what they'll glibly bypass is that the government has wide discretion as to how when and where to enforce this long. And it's just simply never been done this way before. Certainly not on this magnitude.

I'm not a fan of illegal immigration. But good God, we have to stand for something here. Ripping children physically away from their parents to punish the parents for looking for a better life in America? Jesus phuc. When did we become the worst version of ourselves? We're like that evil country that Rambo used to fight against in the 80s. Except now we are that country.

And, most galling of all is it they're trying to use the Bible as the basis for doing so. You know who else tells people to obey the police state because the Bible tells them to? Yep, we are the American Sharia.

Unless someone knows off the top of their head, I'd be really curious to find out whether the Germans broke up families before loading them on trains to the death camps. I don't think they did. Too many stories of children being in the camps and seeing their parents or grandparents or other relative die. Too many older Jews who got their wrist tattooed when they were little children. So, even the Nazis had their limit?

Fantastic, the Nazis. Wow.

• Like 1

Its pretty bad, cant wait to hear the Trumpeteers justify it. Hes single handedly wiping out the good hes done overseas with this stuff.

Don't show up using your kids as a shield. It's despicable. Those people shouid be ashamed.

Don't show up using your kids as a shield. It's despicable. Those people shouid be ashamed.

I agree, but that’s two wrongs not making a right.

So lets say you were born in some village in Central America. You have kids. They are borderline starving and living in a war torn hellhole, with no clean water, no real education, no shot at a future.

Youre gonna tell me youre seriously gonna say, fock it, its illegal to try to get my family out of this, to a place we have a shot in life.

Of course not. Youre gonna man up and do what you have to do for your family.

Now I get it. We cant let everyone in. I fully understand that.

But lets stop with demonizing the poor bastards who are just trying to better their childrens future.

And what trump is doing is focking filthy. Any federal agent who tells a woman they are taking their kid for a bath and then spirits her away is no better than a guard at auchwitz.

It sucks that Immigration people seperate families like this. And I don't support it, its seems punitive.

You know, one of the most effective, tried-and-true ways of ensuring that your family stays together is to not cross the border illegally. Perhaps parents in fear of being separated from their kids could consider this option.

Should reword the title so it’s not so Wiffly and people know what it’s about. Need extra popcorn when the Triplets and Droblunderski catch wind of this topic.

Should reword the title so it’s not so Wiffly and people know what it’s about. Need extra popcorn when the Triplets and Droblunderski catch wind of this topic.

Yeah, I had no idea what the thread was about and even upon opening it, I still don't know what the Bible says about US immigration policy.

Yeah, I had no idea what the thread was about and even upon opening it, I still don't know what the Bible says about US immigration policy.

One of the talking head political guys quoted a bible passage about obeying laws or some chit when discussing this.

So lets say you were born in some village in Central America. You have kids. They are borderline starving and living in a war torn hellhole, with no clean water, no real education, no shot at a future.

Youre gonna tell me youre seriously gonna say, fock it, its illegal to try to get my family out of this, to a place we have a shot in life.

But lets stop with demonizing the poor bastards who are just trying to better their childrens future.

And what trump is doing is focking filthy. Any federal agent who tells a woman they are taking their kid for a bath and then spirits her away is no better than a guard at auchwitz.

First off, don't have kids if you CANT FEED THEM. This isn't medieval times where children were needed to work the land. Plus condoms. Second, we take children from American citizens who commit crimes all the time. I've gladly participated in those removals. That doesn't seem to bother you for some reason.

And stop with the Nazi garbage. It makes you look dumb.

If the parents are trying to break a law, then they deserve for there to be some consequences. Now its just a matter of negotiating where you draw the line.

Some may support a middle ground like just delivering a viscous beating to the families and leaving them a bloody mess. Some support much more painful and extreme penalties like taking small children away from their parents. That's all.

So when parents leave one place to find work in an entirely different place, they should just leave their kids Behind? Not even a forwarding address? Yeah that's a real family values right there.

One of the talking head political guys quoted a bible passage about obeying laws or some chit when discussants this.

You mean, Jeff sessions. Little bit different than attacking him political guy. He's quoting Romans. Which if you go just a little bit lower in Romans you get advice like love your neighbor as yourself. Things like that.

Then Sarah Manatee Sanders got her ass kicked in her own press briefing trying to support this shyt.

Honestly, that is legitimate Sharia crap right there. You must follow your leaders as it is prescribed in the Koran!

So when parents leave one place to find work in an entirely different place, they should just leave their kids Behind? Not even a forwarding address? Yeah that's a real family values right there.

They are aware they are breaking the law. It's no surprise. Besides, we treat their kids better than their own parents do. Becoming seperated is easily avoided. Leave the wife and kids home and send back money after you get your illegal job. But they bring them for a reason. They know those kids will protect them. The game playing shouldn't be tolerated.

You mean, Jeff sessions. Little bit different than attacking him political guy. He's quoting Romans. Which if you go just a little bit lower in Romans you get advice like love your neighbor as yourself. Things like that.

Then Sarah Manatee Sanders got her ass kicked in her own press briefing trying to support this shyt.

Honestly, that is legitimate Sharia crap right there. You must follow your leaders as it is prescribed in the Koran!

Sharia. You're an idiot. You sound dumber than Pelosi. Nice going.

They are aware they are breaking the law. It's no surprise. Besides, we treat their kids better than their own parents do. Becoming seperated is easily avoided. Leave the wife and kids home and send back money after you get your illegal job. But they bring them for a reason. They know those kids will protect them. The game playing shouldn't be tolerated.

All kinds of wrong here. First, we treat them better than a prance to? We've got them stacked up like cordwood in an abandoned Walmart and we give them two hours a day to get outside and have a little exercise. Other than that, they're in prison. Really think most parents do worse than that? What? Are you one of the Turpin 13?

Second, if you're leaving of violence, gang controlled environment, you just leave your wife and kids Behind? Oh yeah, that's a natural human reaction. Did your parents ever move to another state? Were they taking you as protection?

Look, you can still suck Trump's junk and realize when something is just plain wrong.

Like I said, they even have it in writing that one of the objectives is to make this a punishment / deterrent so other people won't try to come to the United States.

So they know they're doing wrong. Don't come to America! We'll kidnap and prison your children!

First off, don't have kids if you CANT FEED THEM. This isn't medieval times where children were needed to work the land. Plus condoms. Second, we take children from American citizens who commit crimes all the time. I've gladly participated in those removals. That doesn't seem to bother you for some reason.

Yeah, actually, in much of the rural world, it is midevil times when children are needed to work the land.

And yeah, I agree. They shouldnt have all these damn kids. But when you make $1 a day, have no electricity, cant read, and have nothing to do, you tend to fock a lot.

Don't try and sneak into this country illegally and this won't happen. It's their own fault and no one else's. It's that simple.

• Like 1

Don't try and sneak into this country illegally and this won't happen. It's their own fault and no one else's. It's that simple.

So, if you stole a sixer, would you feel the government justified in taking your kids from you regardless of adjudication?

The Koran says something like "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet"

Wait, no that's ISIS, no i mean al qaeda, schit...wait that was Obama.

The Koran says something like "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet"

Topical and relevant response as always.

Don't like it, don't want to leave your kids?

Send them all back together

• Like 1

I don't like it but I understand it. Do it...the media will pick it up and it will get out fast. That message will get the central America's-you wanna come to America illegally there's a good chance you'll lose your kids.

Maybe there will be a decent deterrent

I don't like it but I understand it. Do it...the media will pick it up and it will get out fast. That message will get the central America's-you wanna come to America illegally there's a good chance you'll lose your kids.

Maybe there will be a decent deterrent

You know what would work even better? We kill them all. Like maybe a big ass wood chipper or something. I bet that would do the trick.

You know what would work even better? We kill them all. Like maybe a big ass wood chipper or something. I bet that would do the trick.

I have no problem with this. The wood chipper is a bit much but I have no issue with shooting anyone on site that tries to cross the border illegally.

Don't like it, don't want to leave your kids?

Send them all back together

Chain deportation

ALWAYS run in a straight line when being shot at

I agree, but that’s two wrongs not making a right.

This. We are compounding the problem, not solving it.

You really should go kill yourself, you bring nothing but fake hysteria to this place.

I appreciate the job you do of representing your peer group.

I know you don't care about context, but just in case others do....here is the relevant portion of that speech, with that line in context..

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It’s time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that’s the vision we will support.

I know you don't care about context, but just in case others do....here is the relevant portion of that speech, with that line in context..

drobeski not interested in facts and context...

Bringing context to a troll fight, lol.

:clap:

Well done.

Poor people have kids at a vastly higher rate than anyone else and that will never change. So thats great to say, and true, but just isnt realistic. I just say send them all back together. You want to instill fear? Throw them a savage beating or something. This ritual now could be the end of Trump if it gets any more traction in the media. The other stuff has been overblown but this is a tangible evil and people wont stand for it.

Another reason why we need to secure the border. If they can't get in in the first place they won't run the risk of being separated by the authorities.