Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

NFL 2018

I don't see a dominant team this year. I think there are a lot of teams with a good chance to make the playoffs and win it all. Of course some things are a given, Patriots win their division, Pack make the playoffs with a healthy A Rodgers. Half the teams from the year before usually don't make the playoffs the next year. NFC west has flipped fairly quick, SF and LA are now ahead of AZ and Seattle. Jaguar defense is stacked. Vikings should roll with Cousins and a healthy Dalvin Cook. That kid looked great before he got hurt. Just some random thoughts as we get ready.

I'm very interested to see how Green Bay's defense performs now that Capers is finally gone. If the defense doesn't give up 40+ points every year in the playoffs, he may get another ring someday.

Will also be interesting to see how the Vikes do with Cousins and Cook. Their roster might be the best in the league.

Eagles have the best coach, OL and DL and the two best QBs in the division. Also getting back their HOF LT, HOF returner and starting LB. Should be a good year.

:first:

I'm very interested to see how Green Bay's defense performs now that Capers is finally gone. If the defense doesn't give up 40+ points every year in the playoffs, he may get another ring someday.

Will also be interesting to see how the Vikes do with Cousins and Cook. Their roster might be the best in the league.

Yeah real excited they have Mike Pettine. Just get in the oppnents way a few times a game is all Rodgers needs out of the defense.

I don't see a dominant team this year. I think there are a lot of teams with a good chance to make the playoffs and win it all. Of course some things are a given, Patriots win their division, Pack make the playoffs with a healthy A Rodgers. Half the teams from the year before usually don't make the playoffs the next year. NFC west has flipped fairly quick, SF and LA are now ahead of AZ and Seattle. Jaguar defense is stacked. Vikings should roll with Cousins and a healthy Dalvin Cook. That kid looked great before he got hurt. Just some random thoughts as we get ready.

Fockin A, about damn time. God I hate the off season.

In the AFC I think Pitts, Da Raidahs, Jags, and Patsies are clearly the cream of the crop. Barring injury, all will make the playoffs and I would pretty much guarantee conference champ is one of those 4. I could see the other 2 playoff spots going to Dungver, Indy, Baltimore, or Tennessee.

Indy will be a really interesting team to watch. If Luck comes back 100%, this team challenges the top 4. If he is permanently damaged colts are screwed and rebuilding again. KC let Smith go (how stooped is that?), they will miss the playoffs. Rivers age finally catches up, San Diego tumbles. And Buffalo was a fluke last year. They fall back to mediocrity. I do think Dungver bounces back. That defense is too good for them to have 2 sub par seasons in a row.

In the NFC Philly, Dallas, Atlanta, New Orleans and Green Bay are the top dogs. Quite a few teams up and coming here, scrambling for a spot. Carolina, SF, Minny, Detroit, Washington, and the Rams. NFC is definitely more competitive of the 2, Lots of fun teams to watch.

Will be interesting to see if Garrapolo is the real deal or a flash in the pan. Cousins is certainly an upgrade for the Vikes. Washington lost Cousins but picked up Alex Smith. Seems to be a wash to me. I think if Rodgers stays healthy the Pack are probably the favorites.

The NFC is stacked with good teams and my Raiders are good and healthy. I can't fockin wait!

Oh and I almost forgot. Trump needs to shut his piehole about the anthem. Seriously, wtf is he thinking? Dude really knows how to b!tch like a b!tch. But so long as its just the talk of pregame and Collinsowrth doesn't get stoopid and start talking to Al about it in the booth during the game, I guess I'll be fine.

Focking Trump, what a retard.

Indy sucks. I realize if healthy Luck is good but no they arent going to be very good even if he is in there.

I think if Watson is back and looks like he did before he got hurt then the Texans will give the Jags more problems than Indy will. They have a way better team.

AFC does suck tho.

Indy sucks. I realize if healthy Luck is good but no they arent going to be very good even if he is in there.

I think if Watson is back and looks like he did before he got hurt then the Texans will give the Jags more problems than Indy will. They have a way better team.

AFC does suck tho.

The AFC south may be the most competitive division in football. Jags, Texans. And Titans will all contend for the crown and playoff spots. I think two of the three make the playoffs.

I dont think the colts have the talent to compete, but if luck is healthy, they are certainly capable of playing spoiler to the other three teams.

Yeah if he is playing and doesnt get hurt again thrn he will keep them in some games they shouldnt be in. But in the end I doubt they win more than 6 games even if hes in for 16 games. Bad oline still. Running game meh. Wrs meh. Defense bad.

Yeah AFC south has went for the toilet to good pretty quick even without Luck around.

AFC does suck tho.

I don't think Watson or Luck stay healthy. Watson is a twig of a human in the NFL. I think Luck is a younger version of Peton at the end of his career. Dude is broke.

I don't think Watson or Luck stay healthy. Watson is a twig of a human in the NFL. I think Luck is a younger version of Peton at the end of his career. Dude is broke.

I just think Luck had a bad injury to the most key part of his body for his job. He may be broke. It sure looks bad when he has been unable to do much throwing at all, for this long. A failed procedure if I remember correctly. Too bad because he may have been getting overrated a little, but he was going to be very good for quite some time. One of the only QB prospects in my lifetime where you were like wow, this guy is a lock.

And you may be right on Watson. He will get injured a lot in his career. But if they both stay upright for this season, I think the Texans are 3-5 games better.

NY Football Giants will have a better record then the Iggles. Book it.

Giants 5-11

Patriots 13-3

You can't beat us

Yeah if he is playing and doesnt get hurt again thrn he will keep them in some games they shouldnt be in. But in the end I doubt they win more than 6 games even if hes in for 16 games. Bad oline still. Running game meh. Wrs meh. Defense bad.

Yeah AFC south has went for the toilet to good pretty quick even without Luck around.

It hasn't been that long ago. I remember seeing him single handedly win games. And TY Hilton is a baller. I'd say he is a little bit better than meh lol. In fact now that Luck is back, he will be a number one receiver in just about any league format. With Luck, he's a 1500 and 10 guy.

The Texans are decent, Tennessee is decent but neither team is scary good. And if Luck is healthy, neither team has a player of his caliber outside of Watt. If he is all the way back I could easily see them taking this division.

It hasn't been that long ago. I remember seeing him single handedly win games. And TY Hilton is a baller. I'd say he is a little bit better than meh lol. In fact now that Luck is back, he will be a number one receiver in just about any league format. With Luck, he's a 1500 and 10 guy.

The Texans are decent, Tennessee is decent but neither team is scary good. And if Luck is healthy, neither team has a player of his caliber outside of Watt. If he is all the way back I could easily see them taking this division.

I said WRs were meh. Not Hilton. Collectively they are for sure meh.

Hilton was never a 1500 and 10 guy even before Luck took 2 years off.

Luck is good. He isnt Aaron Rodgers and he is coming off a long layoff even if he is healthy. I dont agree at all.

You can't beat us

you cant beat pretty much everyone

Cleveland will have more wins than the ravens of the NFC

Giants sign LB Connor Barwin. Good move, depth/leadership. Needed a vet like this.

#GiantsPride

TBH, I'm not seeing any real improvement of the D even with capers gone. Even heard a few talking heads here in Milwaukee talking about the same thing the other day.

I'm getting my super bowl champs Detroit Lions tattoo tomorrow

TBH, I'm not seeing any real improvement of the D even with capers gone. Even heard a few talking heads here in Milwaukee talking about the same thing the other day.

Why?

Capers ran an outdated predictable system year in and year out. Pettine brings a different system and more energy as a coach. Players seem to love playing for him. And he has a good track record.

Brought in Mo Wilkerson whom Pettine brought the best out of back with thr Jets. Kenny Clark is 22 years old and already turning into an elite NT. Drafted 2 top CBs. Brought in Tramon Williams who had a really good year last year with the Cards. If anything can teach the youngsters a thing or 2.

What do you see?

Aaron Rodgers in full whine mode, bitching about his receivers, pining for Jordy. Plus he has highlights in his hair now. DND.

Denver Broncos - Perfect season. They may even go 2 in a row. Hell, they may not lose another game in my lifetime.

Dallas had a solid draft.......but the best offseason acquisition this team made was Kris Richard (seattle's former secondary coach). This dude has totally changed the makeup and attitude of this unit - and the defense as a whole will be much improved...... Still HUGE concerns over TE and WR - but maybe the biggest worry is going to be Dak............ Gawd love him, he just can't get the ball down the field - has sucked at it in camp.

First look at Saquan tomorrow night. Looking forward to the new offense.

NY Football Giants will have a better record then the Iggles. Book it.

I don't see that happening......but stranger things have happened

eagles :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

eagles dominate a tough nfc. and play pats again in superbowl because the afc is a sh;tshow otherwise. pats have cakewalk to conference championship every year. :rolleyes:

Fockin A, about damn time. God I hate the off season.

In the AFC I think Pitts, Da Raidahs, Jags, and Patsies are clearly the cream of the crop. Barring injury, all will make the playoffs and I would pretty much guarantee conference champ is one of those 4. I could see the other 2 playoff spots going to Dungver, Indy, Baltimore, or Tennessee.

I'll bet you the Broncos have a better regular season record than the Raiders.

I'll bet you the Broncos have a better regular season record than the Raiders.

I will bet the Raiders are 4th place at best

Chargers, Chiefs, Broncos all way better

Chargers and Broncos will battle for the 2nd best defense in football behind the Jags

New helmet rule is going to be a problem. Last week, Pats game was called well - no lowering helmet calls. Tonights game is a mess - at least 5 helmet penalties with several head scratchers.

New helmet rule is going to be a problem. Last week, Pats game was called well - no lowering helmet calls. Tonights game is a mess - at least 5 helmet penalties with several head scratchers.

The league can't even get PI right, or determine what's a catch and what isn't - and they threw this rule in? :rolleyes:

it's beyond ghey :thumbsdown:

They play in the leagues sh!ttiest division, so they should.

Yup, looks like another challenging slate for the Pats. Rookie QB'S in NYJ and Buffalo, and the always formidable Dolphins.

Patriots appear ready to roll through the regular season again

Regular season has never been a problem for Tommy Pigtails and the Pats.