Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Hey, is there a free version of microsoft office available?

Not Microsoft office but lookup Open Office. You can read/create just about anything you can in office in the same format.

Why do your posts always appear to be copied and pasted? Are you cheating on us with other forums? <_<

Why do your posts always appear to be copied and pasted? Are you cheating on us with other forums? <_<

And why would you need to copy and paste 6 words?

Must be a Democrat. Stole his info from someone else, wants something for free and now it's our problem. :mellow:

• Like 1

Anyone know how much a pay version costs?

Or a link?

TIA

You might want to check out a company called Microsoft. Another company called Google has a web search service that works quite well, so I've been told.

Anyone know how much a pay version costs?

Or a link?

TIA

I ordered Microsoft Office 2007 professional version off of ebay earlier this year for 13 bucks. It came as a copied CD and then an access code to use for up to 5 different computers. Supposedly the guy bought thousands of licenses or what not.

I wasn't certain it would work on a windows 10 computer but it has worked fine. I just use the word part though. You might want to look on ebay.

I ordered Microsoft Office 2007 professional version off of ebay earlier this year for 13 bucks. It came as a copied CD and then an access code to use for up to 5 different computers. Supposedly the guy bought thousands of licenses or what not.

I wasn't certain it would work on a windows 10 computer but it has worked fine. I just use the word part though. You might want to look on ebay.

Office 2007? What?

What what?

M

Office 2007? What?

My piece of sh!t cheap ass office has some archaic version of Office installed on the computers at our desks. Of course, those computers are connected to an unusable internet connection, because they monitor every site we go to to the point where it basically doesn't work.

So I use my laptop and a wifi hotspot instead, on the rare occasions when I even bother to go to the office. I have a subscription to office, so I have whatever the latest version is. This means that my powerpoints are always focked up when I try to play them on the smart boards in class.