Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Major Attack on Vegas Strip, 58 dead, 500 wounded

Dude this is irrelevant, people need to stop with this focking argument, its annoying.

Just an attempt to distract people so we dont criticize their toy collection.

Should we ban thumbs?

:mad:

Interesting discussion: Some people are arguing against obvious cases like Australia and Uk gun bans and the resultant lack of ridiculous sums of gun deaths.

Seems this is one of those cases where liars figure and vice versa. The arguments made (herein) against Australia - and how it's 'not really that effective' are somewhat specious; The reason we don't see a MASSIVE (i.e. hundreds, thousands) reduction in gun deaths after bans in these places is - because their violence rates weren't nearly as massive in the first place.

Example:

"Fake News!" X only saw ten fewer gun deaths after that massive gun-buy-back!

Well yeah, because they only had twelve in the first place....

I mean obviously, the numbers seem to scream for themselves, but folks are still trying to spin things in the face of the obvious.

And no, I in no way support doing what Australia did. Like I've said, the majority of people are just looking for middle of the road common sense things, but the fringes keep losing their absolute shiit. I mean, for fock's sake - "Hey, how about people we don't let get on commercial airlines, we also don't let them own 8 dozen guns? " NONONO SLIPPERY SLOPE! CONSTITUTION! BLACK HELICOPTERS!! THE FOUNDING FATHERS DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE NO-FLY LIST!!! :mad:

Also heard some pretty sobering information this morning.

A 'mass shooting event' is considered 4 or more casualties per shooting.

Given that, America has seen seven additional mass shootings since Las Vegas.

But of course, we won't hear about them.

Interesting the coverage (and blame) this attack received compared to the MAGAbomber (zero injuries) and SorosShooter (a dozen or so fatalities).

Interesting the coverage (and blame) this attack received compared to the MAGAbomber (zero injuries) and SorosShooter (a dozen or so fatalities).

Is Tucker on already?