Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Major Attack on Vegas Strip, 58 dead, 500 wounded

I feel strongly commercial firearm sales should be banned. Not that people should turn in their guns. Time will take care of that.

Your hatred of the Constitution is noted and disregarded.

Thought I had this one all figured out (Mandalay - nuff said),

but turns out it was a COUNTRY music festival.

So now I'm done flummoxed.

Quoted...before you 'forget' that you also edited your comment. :rolleyes:

Are you worried about offending them while we discuss the larger issues underlying this attack? There is nothing we can do for the dead but prevent them from being used as a political football; to prevent their deaths from being used by those who would attempt to further restrict our freedoms.

It seems to me that you were one of the people who didn't seem to care much about dishonoring the flag and offending people.

I also wonder if the narrative wasn't so obviously such a bad fit for leftists if you wouldn't be immediately on it.

As your very first post implied: you had conclusions all ready to be deployed. And then a wrench was thrown in.

You kinda woke up with an extra spoonful of unhinged today didn't ya love?

- Not so much on the 'dishonoring the flag' - That too, is a miss for you.

- The rest of your post? Too weird to even follow.

You're a Special One, aren'tcha? It's okay, we take all kinds here.

Seriously, just take a break. Pop a Lexapro or whatever and go feed the ducks. Pretty sure the big bad 'leftists' and the millionth 2nd amendment crap-fest will be here waiting for you.

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families. It's not the country I grew up in anymore.

• Like 1

Quoted...before you 'forget' that you also edited your comment. :rolleyes:

God, you really ARE extra weird today, huh? So, first you claim I typed MandaGAY or something, and that gets you on a whole leftist fantasy path. Then you quote the OP with 'Mandalay'.

Honestly Man, WTF?

ETA: I must've also 'edited' Penultimate's quoting of me too? I'm pretty sure that's not even possible.

Far more likely - You mis-read my OP, then went on some bent little screed. It's okay, it happens. But, take a walk or something, mkay?

wowsers.

Guns have been around forever. This is a new(er) phenomenon. Guns aren't the problem. The downward spiral of society is the problem.

• Like 4

Guns have been around forever. This is a new(er) phenomenon. Guns aren't the problem. The downward spiral of society is the problem.

Troof. :thumbsup:

Truly scary. This is bringing up memories of my childhood of sniper attacks. I only learned about the shooting while scrolling through Facebook on my way to work. (on bus not driving)

NoVA and MD snipers? Yeah that was some wild sh!t.

Probably a video game nerd.

Really honed his skills playing pong

The ones subjected to Islamic terrorism on the reg? Those first world countries?

The ones where the weapon of choice has become vans.

Honest Question (since apparently we're going there)

I've known about the 'full auto' 'kits' for a long while now.

Why can't we just simply outlaw their domestic production, foreign importation, sales, possession and use?

That way, everybody gets what they say they want: 'TRUE' Semi-Auto guns. All we do is close an obvious loophole. Pretty sure even most NRA folks don't want / can live without FULL auto. I mean, that's the stated intention already.

The ones where the weapon of choice has become vans.

Bad guys have vans and whatever else they can get their hands on, the victims have sneakers on if they are lucky.

You kinda woke up with an extra spoonful of unhinged today didn't ya love?

It was your post among the first, so I know where the dose originated...

- Not so much on the 'dishonoring the flag' - That too, is a miss for you.

Riiight. Except that you forgot Kaepernick's statement on the flag, and why he and eventually his political kind decided to dishonor the flag.

Kaepernick cited the flag of this country as the target of his protest. Specifically.

What's a miss - other than your extremely short and faulty memory - is your characterization.

- The rest of your post? Too weird to even follow.

You're a Special One, aren'tcha? It's okay, we take all kinds here.

It's amazing how dumb you just got when you were flat busted directly contradicting yourself. Suddenly, you can't figure out a damned thing. Yes, wiffle, you did cite Mandalay 'Gay'. We know exactly why you did, and you can deny it until leftists push their brains back in their heads.

Seriously, just take a break. Pop a Lexapro or whatever and go feed the ducks. Pretty sure the big bad 'leftists' and the millionth 2nd amendment crap-fest will be here waiting for you.

If you are still posting, I'm quite sure you're correct. If you want to continue to endure verbal beatings where while denying it, I'm more than game to continue this lopsided confrontation.

Bad guys have vans and whatever else they can get their hands on, the victims have sneakers on if they are lucky.

Ban vans

It was your post among the first, so I know where the dose originated...

Riiight. Except that you forgot Kaepernick's statement on the flag, and why he and eventually his political kind decided to dishonor the flag.

Kaepernick cited the flag of this country. Specifically.

What's a miss - other than your extremely short and faulty memory - is your characterization.

It's amazing how dumb you just got when you were flat busted directly contradicting yourself. Suddenly, you can't figure out a damned thing. Yes, wiffle, you did cite Mandalay 'Gay'. We know exactly why you did, and you can deny it until leftists push their brains back in their heads.

If you are still posting, I'm quite sure you're correct. If you want to continue to endure verbal beatings where while denying it, I'm more than game to continue this lopsided confrontation.

You need a joint, a xanex, or a job. Not sure which, maybe all.

Honest Question (since apparently we're going there) I've known about the 'full auto' 'kits' for a long while now. Why can't we just simply outlaw their domestic production, foreign importation, sales, possession and use?That way, everybody gets what they say they want: 'TRUE' Semi-Auto guns. All we do is close an obvious loophole. Pretty sure even most NRA folks don't want / can live without FULL auto. I mean, that's the stated intention already.

You can turn too many guns into full auto without any kit at all.

It's not the point. These 'kits' have been allowed to this point specifically to create this public debate. The goal is guns.

It's always been the goal. This country, though, has proven to be an extremely difficult nut to crack. The effort, though, will doubtless continue.

Progs have that tenacity in common with groups like ISIS as well. They don't care if it takes 100 years.

Mensa either has Monday off or he has one of those jobs that do not require much work to be done.

I am semi-retired. I still do work, but on my terms.

Mensa either has Monday off or he has one of those jobs that do not require much work to be done.

Holy pot/kettle

Holy pot/kettle

I think MTS is responding to the poster who hypocritically said I need a job while posting as well.

Ever notice how the posters who spend a ridiculous amount of time bickering here are the same clowns who threaten to hunt people down and beat them up IRL?

Some folks need a time out for their own good.

Ever notice how the posters who spend a ridiculous amount of time bickering here are the same clowns who threaten to hunt people down and beat them up IRL?

Link?

God, you really ARE extra weird today, huh? So, first you claim I typed MandaGAY or something, and that gets you on a whole leftist fantasy path. Then you quote the OP with 'Mandalay'.

Honestly Man, WTF?

ETA: I must've also 'edited' Penultimate's quoting of me too? I'm pretty sure that's not even possible.

Far more likely - You mis-read my OP, then went on some bent little screed. It's okay, it happens. But, take a walk or something, mkay?

wowsers.

Um...

...I quoted your own post. By wiffleball. You. Post #2. YOU cited Mandalay - and we knew instantly what you meant.

Get a grip.

You argue like every prog does. Even the PLAIN truth isn't real to you.

In the words of the great David Byrne: Same as it ever was....

Ever notice that the posters who complain when they're getting their ass handed to them in debate complain about how much said posters are posting...

...while having 48,000 posts themselves?

I do. Everyone else does too.

You have zero credibility.

That's ironic, since the first poster to attempt to make a political point - though convoluted - was wiff. That one, though, you ignored - and wiff at least had the class to step back from politics. Then, you step in - triggered yourself when certain posters post - and try to make it your own political point.

While claiming that you're not.

Grow. Up.

MDC use to be kinda cool. But since Newbie got banned he has been a sh!ttier version of him.

Wut?

Do you know what a semi-auto is?

It's any gun where you can pull the trigger and it reloads itself for automatic firing. All that distinguishes it from full auto is the need to pull the trigger on each individual discharge.

That covers most guns.

I wonder why this guy did it? It couldn't be that he just snapped because this requires preparation.

Does Mandalay Bay usually get a certain type or crowd of people?

MDC use to be kinda cool. But since Newbie got banned he has been a sh!ttier version of him.

I have never seen a 'kinda cool' MDC. I have always experienced someone else.

But it sounds like he's worn out his act here. I would expect that to be so, with 48,000 posts, FFS.

I think MTS is responding to the poster who hypocritically said I need a job while posting as well.

I have this opinion about many posters.

I don't want that freedom.

Sad and pathetic. Pisses me off you vote in Orlando to be honest.

I wonder why this guy did it? It couldn't be that he just snapped because this requires preparation.

He was known to local authorities. I am guessing mental illness.

• Like 1

If he was indeed a convert to Islam, it's because the death cult it is demands it. It says so in the Koran. But I doubt he did.

Some obvious assumptions... he was a gun nut, mentally unstable, and took politics way too personally.

Reports are he was in the hotel room for 4 days.

that is not snapping

Sad and pathetic. Pisses me off you vote in Orlando to be honest.

It's "sad and pathetic" to not want the right to own guns? I don't want the right to own grenades or rocket launchers either. Is that sad and pathetic too, or just guns?

Reports are he was in the hotel room for 4 days.

that is not snapping

ISIS has also claimed responsibility for this. Claiming he converted to Islam months ago

It's "sad and pathetic" to not want the right to own guns? I don't want the right to own grenades or rocket launchers either. Is that sad and pathetic too, or just guns?

Dumb liberal argument. Seriously grenades and rocket launchers?