Sign in to follow this  
pooleman

r. brown and portis

Real quick, we can keep 4 players in an auction league. Start 1qb 2rb 2 wr 1 flex 1te 1k 1def

4 pts passing td

1 pt 50 yards passing

1 pt 25 yards rush/rec

6 for all other tds

Right now my keepers look like this: ($300 for 20 player)

Portis $94 (in a redraft would go about $150-160)

D. Foster $24

W. Parker $3

Boldin $22

A guy last night called me about acquiring portis and asked if I would have interest in making a deal. I have yet to talk with him but he does have Ronnie Brown at $54 (redraft would go about $130-140). He also has Benson at $30 and Manning at $40. Would it be wise to try and make a deal with him to increase my cap space prior to draft. I am also in the middle of trying to acquire S Jax or L. Jordan. Both are cheap as well. I figured I would wait on trading away portis to see if I can work out another trade. If I got Jordan or Jackson, would I be a fool to trade portis. I know everyone is expecting great things from him this year but is he going to produce $40 worth of stats more than Brown. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'd try to acquire ronnie brown. I think hes gonna be a huge stud RB this year (and moreso in future years)

if in the process you open up cap room I think you help yourself in more ways than one.