Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Late round help please!

What do you guys think of these guys in the last few rounds. I can get 1 and maybe 2 in a 15 round draft that is now in the 12th round. This is a redraft league with all TD's 6 points and 0.5ppr. My team is already pretty much set and these would be guys just to take a flier on.

Greg Jones (Fragile Fred is already having health problems)

Michael Bennett (LJ has never played a full season, but I don't think Bennett has either lol)

Brandon Jacobs (will get goal line carries - Tiki is getting older and injuries could make him a starter)

Ryan Moats (Westbrook gets hurt every year)

Travis Henry (no telling what role he will have this year or if he will be traded)

Blaylock or Houston (C-Mart is breaking down)

Mike Anderson (figured he at least deserved a mention)

Duce Staley or Verron Hayes (will either of thes guys get enough carries or be the goalline back?)

Thanks for your opinion on mine. I would go with Anderson. With all this hype on Mike Bell lately, you could probably even get him off waivers, and with Bell being a rookie, the job could be open again soon. Plus, we all know Shanahan is good for a couple of backs nearing the 1,000 yard mark each year and Anderson should be the goaline option in Denver.

Thanks for your opinion on mine. I would go with Anderson. With all this hype on Mike Bell lately, you could probably even get him off waivers, and with Bell being a rookie, the job could be open again soon. Plus, we all know Shanahan is good for a couple of backs nearing the 1,000 yard mark each year and Anderson should be the goaline option in Denver.

Mike Anderson plays for Baltimore now.

I'm leaning more towards Jacobs and Jones since those are the only 2 on that list guaranteed to touch the ball and guaranteed to get it on the goalline.

Wow. Sorry everyone. Anderson does play for Baltimore now. I Guess trying to eat, watch TV, and talk Fantasy Football all at once was just too much for me lol. Again, sorry about that.

I kinda like Blaylock or Henry.

With Martin on the way out I think the job will be Blaylocks unless they trade for another back. I've read rumor that the Jets are interested in Chris Brown. If he goes North then Henry will inherit the starting job.

What do you guys think of these guys in the last few rounds. I can get 1 and maybe 2 in a 15 round draft that is now in the 12th round. This is a redraft league with all TD's 6 points and 0.5ppr. My team is already pretty much set and these would be guys just to take a flier on.

Greg Jones (Fragile Fred is already having health problems)

Michael Bennett (LJ has never played a full season, but I don't think Bennett has either lol)

Brandon Jacobs (will get goal line carries - Tiki is getting older and injuries could make him a starter)

Ryan Moats (Westbrook gets hurt every year)

Travis Henry (no telling what role he will have this year or if he will be traded)

Blaylock or Houston (C-Mart is breaking down)

Mike Anderson (figured he at least deserved a mention)

Duce Staley or Verron Hayes (will either of thes guys get enough carries or be the goalline back?)

Houston -- Just about has to be at the top of the list. CMart looks to be on the way out and Ced will get the job over Blaylock.

Duce -- Will probably snag the goal line carries. Nothing Bus-like, but he'll get some TDs

Jacobs -- See Duce. Typical from years past.

Jones -- Taylor is always hurt, but he always seems to play. When Jones did start, he struggled to break 100 yds.

Moats -- You said it.

Henry -- Keep on the radar the next few weeks in case a move is made. There are a handful of teams out there that need a solid RB, he could find a place.

Bennett -- It's gonna take a lot for him to see carries. LJ will hold up.

Anderson -- Their Windows are pretty nice, other than that...no comment.

I actually like Greg Jones the most, followed by Moats.

Reports out of Jacksonville are saying that Jones has looked very explosive in camp...much more so than he ever has since tearing his ACL in college. They are saying that they think he's finally fully recovered from the injury. If that's so, I think he could really prove to be a solid NFL RB. You know it's just a matter of time before he gets a chance to start down there.

On a side note, did you ever see that play where he ran flat over Sean Taylor in college? Freakin' Awesome!

:blink:

On a side note, did you ever see that play where he ran flat over Sean Taylor in college? Freakin' Awesome!

:lol:

Oh yes. And I f-cking love it :bench: ! I thought I'd share the wealth. Enjoy :banana: