Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

No Trannies in military...winning for sure

I am all for treating people the same and not discriminating, but if the military hierarchy does not want them in, then I am all for it. Seems anti-American, but at some point, you cannot have something like the military being a melting pot for diversity.

Only in the Navy

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

"Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs."

Just not if you want to serve.

Also...his excise of

Medical expense is bogus....and the administration is already saying it's about forcing Dems in the rust belt to oppose this.

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/890202683721863168

I like how the Twitter tough guy who never had to serve a day in his life is now qualified to exclude willing servicemen from the military.

I was in when they started accepting gays via "don't ask don't tell" and it was universally hated. I'm sure accepting trannies went over just as poorly.

I am all for treating people the same and not discriminating, but if the military hierarchy does not want them in, then I am all for it. Seems anti-American, but at some point, you cannot have something like the military being a melting pot for diversity.

I'm fine if it was the decision of the generals. Based on several things...I don't believe it was.

It's been about a month since Mattis stated he wanted 6 months to study impact and get the opinions of his generals.

And now this announcement quickly?

Here is the thing. Why should the U.S. government pay for transgender reassignment surgery? Where are you going to put them in a macho fighting force where they are going to be safe? You think a girl trying to pass as a guy is going to be safe in marine barracks? Allowing transgenger people in the military is basically just opening up the services to lawsuits.

Lol. So that's what passes for "great" Trump policy these days huh? A prejudicial rule with zero effect on anything in the grand scheme of things. The lowest of the low-hanging fruit. Way to be solving the big problems Donnie. :thumbsup:

Lol. So that's what passes for "great" Trump policy these days huh? A prejudicial rule with zero effect on anything in the grand scheme of things. The lowest of the low-hanging fruit. Way to be solving the big problems Donnie. :thumbsup:

It's more savvy than you give him credit for. A lot of people voted for him because they are fed up with all this tranny stuff. He hasn't delivered on much of significance but he's registered some resistance here and it signals, hopefully, where judicial appointments are heading.

I wouldn't have cared as long as they met requirements based on their biological sex, and not on how they "identify". No surgeries to change genders. No hormonal therapy. If you have a dickk, you are housed in the men's barracks. You do men's physical fitness and must meet it's requirements...etc etc. Guys don't go through female boot camp and same for women.

If they can accept those standards, then I say let them in. If not, find another career path. Gays and trannies can and should be able to fight for their country, but they should abide by whatever rules are in place for ALL who join. Exceptions to rules, tradition, and standards shouldn't be changed for, and this is just an estimate, less then .01% of all active duty.

• Like 1

I wouldn't have cared as long as they met requirements based on their biological sex, and not on how they "identify". No surgeries to change genders. No hormonal therapy. If you have a dickk, you are housed in the men's barracks. You do men's physical fitness and must meet it's requirements...etc etc. Guys don't go through female boot camp and same for women.

If they can accept those standards, then I say let them in. If not, find another career path. Gays and trannies can and should be able to fight for their country, but they should abide by whatever rules are in place for ALL who join. Exceptions to rules, tradition, and standards shouldn't be changed for, and this is just an estimate, less then .01% of all active duty.

This. Exactly this. And again where are you going to put these people in a macho culture based on killing?

This. Exactly this. And again where are you going to put these people in a macho culture based on killing?

Are you under the impression that all trannies are sissy dudes tucking their junk?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

"Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs."

Just not if you want to serve.

Also...his excise of

Medical expense is bogus....and the administration is already saying it's about forcing Dems in the rust belt to oppose this.

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/890202683721863168

Don't worry Sho, if they are over 6'7 they are still aloud in. :lol:

It's not a good environment for openly gay/transgender that's for sure.

It's more savvy than you give him credit for. A lot of people voted for him because they are fed up with all this tranny stuff. He hasn't delivered on much of significance but he's registered some resistance here and it signals, hopefully, where judicial appointments are heading.

I didn't say it wasn't savvy. Meat for the base is exactly what it is. He's Pavlov working his dogs.

Are you under the impression that all trannies are sissy dudes tucking their junk?

Half. The other half are strap on wearing bull-dykes.

Yep.

adding, when our soldiers and their families are living in close to Third World tenements in terms of off-base housing I sure as hell don't think we should be spending money on unnecessary tranny surgeries.

Yep.

adding, when our soldiers and their families are living in close to Third World tenements in terms of off-base housing I sure as hell don't think we should be spending money on unnecessary tranny surgeries.

The cost part seems to be a weak excuse.

https://www.axios.com/study-transgender-military-members-dont-drive-up-costs-or-cause-disrup-2465764776.html

If the generals feel it's better for a strong military...then so be it. Say that...and let mattis be outbfront of it. To claim it's about cost and have others running around saying it's an issue to divide voters against democrats is the problem.

I am under the impression that if you put a tranny into a marine corps barracks good things are not going to happen.

I am under the impression that if you put a tranny into a marine corps barracks good things are not going to happen.

Overly horny marines?

I don't really care if the cost is only 10 million dollars a year, or $10 a year, that's money that could be better spent on the majority of soldiers rather than some freak Show minority.

Hey, let your freak flag fly as long as you can pass all the physical and mental requirements. But don't ask taxpayers to pay for it and certainly not at the expense of basic necessities for our soldiers.

Here we are in an area where we know we have soldiers waiting months and months four routine surgeries and basic care, and we want to divert medical resources to this s***? F*** you. It's not like they have special tranny doctors just sitting around twiddling their thumbs. There are nurses and therapists and doctors and all the ancillary Staffing that would be used up on these surgeries and follow-ups Etc that could be better served helping our fighting men and women.

The very notion that government money would be spent on genital mutilation surgery is absurd. Military money even more so.

Fock this. Gotta go with trump on this one.

The very notion that government money would be spent on genital mutilation surgery is absurd. Military money even more so.

Fock this. Gotta go with trump on this one.

It's spent on it via tax subsidies already (which fund nearly 2/3 of total health care costs). HTH.

The whole notion that these people are good enough to pay taxes, but not good enough to serve the country is absurd. They don't need to be on the front lines. There are a multitude of things they can do for the USM. It's also just another door opening for government sponsored discrimination. SAD!

Same was said about women and gays.

Reports are out there that there are already transgendered serving. Has it caused issues?

It's spent on it via tax subsidies already (which fund nearly 2/3 of total health care costs). HTH.

The whole notion that these people are good enough to pay taxes, but not good enough to serve the country is absurd. They don't need to be on the front lines. There are a multitude of things they can do for the USM. It's also just another door opening for government sponsored discrimination. SAD!

I don't really care if they serve. They will follow military uniform regulations though. But surgery? Gfy.

It isn't health care btw. It's the opposite.

Same was said about women and gays.

Reports are out there that there are already transgendered serving. Has it caused issues?

I am sorry but women and gays are not the same. As a gay man you can do everything that another man can do. You just like focking other men. I accept that. As a tranny female you absolutely can NOT do everything a man can do because you are a female. NOT A MALE. So putting a tranny that thinks she is a man into a unit that is filled with men is in my opinion not wise.

Also if you are a tranny in the military you should not be allowed to get a surgery to become something you are not on the military dime.

I don't really care if they serve. They will follow military uniform regulations though. But surgery? Gfy.

It isn't health care btw. It's the opposite.

I respectfully disagree. :cheers:

Israel sure doesn't have a problem with allowing them in their military. They even pay for the sex reassignment surgeries.

So, in a sense, the United States already IS paying for these.

I hope this helps to peel back the cover on trannys and their mental issues.

The media wouldn't dare report this because it's not PC, but the reality is that somewhere between 60 and 90 per cent of all trannys have severe mental disorders both prior to and after any kind of gender reassignment. That's why I long-term psychiatric care is part of the overall process.

Dysmorphia isn't the cause of their issues, it is a symptom of them. Many of them, finding post-surgery that they're still suicidal and horribly depressed and otherwise f***** up, go back to their quote-unquote original gender.

I mean, if we're going to have the debate let's have it. But Bradley Manning? He was 10 kinds of crazy long before he had his surgery. In fact, he almost wasn't deployed. In fact, the only reason he was was for fear of PC backlash.

At one point, he lost his s*** and they had to physically put people between him and loaded rifles. But the media doesn't talk about that. All in all, I'm not in favor of crazy people having access to high-powered weapons in any environment.

I respectfully disagree. :cheers:

Sorry but gender reassignment is not health care. It is an elective surgery.

If a black man wanted to be white would the military allow that?

If a woman wanted to be a cat would they allow that?

Israel sure doesn't have a problem with allowing them in their military. They even pay for the sex reassignment surgeries.

So, in a sense, the United States already IS paying for these.

Israel doesn't allow non-jews to serve in their military. You really want to go down this path?

All in all, I'm sick of this s***. I'm a big fan of BBC America, but lately, they seem to have a stated policy that every show has to have gays and trannies and freak shows of all colors flavors and sizes.

I'm a numbers guy. Gays represent at best 3% of the population. Trannys a fraction of 1%. So why the f*** is it being shoved down our throat on 99% of all television shows these days?

I am sorry but women and gays are not the same. As a gay man you can do everything that another man can do. You just like focking other men. I accept that. As a tranny female you absolutely can NOT do everything a man can do because you are a female. NOT A MALE. So putting a tranny that thinks she is a man into a unit that is filled with men is in my opinion not wise.

Also if you are a tranny in the military you should not be allowed to get a surgery to become something you are not on the military dime.

I'll add a bit. The general public won't hear about military issues such as discrimination, bigotry, or hatred toward gays/trannies. It's all handled internally via court martial/captain mast and so on. It's also against the code of conduct/uniform code of military justice to take problems to civilian outlets. Such as news media, civilian police and so on.

Civilians generally have no clue as to what happens in the military. It's the largest "good ol boys" group in the world. That's why it's such a huge deal when an active duty member goes to the press. Huge no no.

Sorry but gender reassignment is not health care. It is an elective surgery.

If a black man wanted to be white would the military allow that?

If a woman wanted to be a cat would they allow that?

You're comparing apples and oranges. Sorry.

You're comparing apples and oranges. Sorry.

nope. not at all. I am comparing mental illnesses

Even the most liberal doctor would have to follow basic fundamentals of medical terminology. And by that terminology and by the standards therein, it clearly is elective surgery. That's just a matter of definition. It's not a matter of debate.

Whether you feel that the military should pay for such surgery? Yeah, that's a matter of debate and opinion. But not the nature of the surgery itself.