Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Do people not deserve a second chance?

why the fock all the bent out of shape folks here with Michael Vick working for the Chiefs? :ninja:

how about your mom, did your dad give her a second chance after I was through with her? :banana: :banana:

I have relatives that still won't even eat at subway because of Vick. Fock I didn't even remember he endorsed them.

Anyway...if Vick went on to be an insurance salesman...nobody would care, but because he's doing a job HE wants to do...it's an issue. It's focking stupid.

I don't see an issue with it. He's got football knowledge and is using it. Why not? He can't work ever again now?

I have relatives that still won't even eat at subway because of Vick. Fock I didn't even remember he endorsed them.

Anyway...if Vick went on to be an insurance salesman...nobody would care, but because he's doing a job HE wants to do...it's an issue. It's focking stupid.

But no problemo with Jared?

But no problemo with Jared?

My thoughts exactly when he said subway lol

No, cyclone is Catholic.

Lol...not even remotely religious.

Jared I don't know...they are huge animal lovers, work at pet stores and crap. Just reminded me when he mentioned Vick.

aren't most of the still bent out of shape people the ones who feed their dogs steak dinners at the table and knit them sweaters and sh;t. :dunno: basically liberal peta dooshfaces.

ok, how about pops?

why the fock all the bent out of shape folks here with Michael Vick working for the Chiefs? :ninja:

how about your mom, did your dad give her a second chance after I was through with her? :banana: :banana:

oh oh oh oh...lemme guess....Twitter is pissed off?

oh oh oh oh...lemme guess....Twitter is pissed off?

it's local, so it's a facebook thing

Vick did get a second chance in the NFL which he deserved. I am not sure why people are pissed about him being with the Chiefs.

I don't care what he does now but:

His second chance came after the first time he abused a dog. His third chance came after he did it the second time. You can't get away with something over and over and then want a "second" chance.

And, nobody "deserves" a second chance.

I don't care what he does now but:

His second chance came after the first time he abused a dog. His third chance came after he did it the second time. You can't get away with something over and over and then want a "second" chance.

And, nobody "deserves" a second chance.

over and over?. i thought he got caught and served his time and his second chance was with eagles? am i missing something?

over and over?. i thought he got caught and served his time and his second chance was with eagles? am i missing something?

He got caught after many times of abusing dogs. It wasn't just one dog one time. He could have stopped after the first time.

First, agree with the post directly above. Second, even after he got busted, damn if you didn't get busted for smoking weed while on f****** probation waiting to go to trial. Idiot. And third and most importantly with thugs like this? There was a lot more that he did that he didn't get prosecuted for. his boys took as much of the hit as they could for a payoff.

Having said all that? Who cares? The thugs always a thug. You'll f****** again. I'd rather he do it in Kansas City preferably in Ferguson.

aren't most of the still bent out of shape people the ones who feed their dogs steak dinners at the table and knit them sweaters and sh;t. :dunno: basically liberal peta dooshfaces.

spot on except it would be grain and kale dog food. Steak is bad :mad: