Sign in to follow this  
edjr

What rhymes with boogersnot?

Juggernaut

Carry on

I really want you to soak up this feeling and memorize every second of it, as it's a gift to have such insight into how Rex Ryan felt every year before the games started mattering.

I really want you to soak up this feeling and memorize every second of it, as it's a gift to have such insight into how Rex Ryan felt every year before the games started mattering.

I really don't think I'm ready. Next year.

I tried to trade for David Johnson, which would have cost me dearly this year.

I really don't think I'm ready. Next year.

I tried to trade for David Johnson, which would have cost me dearly this year.

The El Padrino will give you credit. You have rebuilt the right way. Lots of young depth and it should make you a playoff team this year. Currently, I don't feel you have the top end guys to win a title, but yes your core could easily be elite this time next year.

Unfortunately for you, the El Padrino is eternal. Our depth is lacking, but our top end nuclear firepower cannot be matched by any franchise, nation's army, or god. Infantry men win battles, but Nuclear Fusion wins wars that define existence.

The El Padrino will give you credit. You have rebuilt the right way. Lots of young depth and it should make you a playoff team this year. Currently, I don't feel you have the top end guys to win a title, but yes your core could easily be elite this time next year.

Unfortunately for you, the El Padrino is eternal. Our depth is lacking, but our top end nuclear firepower cannot be matched by any franchise, nation's army, or god. Infantry men win battles, but Nuclear Fusion wins wars that define existence.

to think. I should have Julio Jones :cry:

You're definitely going in the right direction. Was looking through your team yesterday, when I saw the 166 points. Never really paid attention to your squad, since you hate trading.

Then I looked at cbfalcon's squad, and couldn't help but notice it's as thin as Trump's hairline. One or two injuries away and he's going from the El Padrino to the GoColtso.

• Like 1

You're definitely going in the right direction. Was looking through your team yesterday, when I saw the 166 points. Never really paid attention to your squad, since you hate trading.

Then I looked at cbfalcon's squad, and couldn't help but notice it's as thin as Trump's hairline. One or two injuries away and he's going from the El Padrino to the GoColtso.

I hate trading because I'm not a dynasty player. I've never had to think beyond this year. re: Jones for Welker

Hard to trade when you don't really know what you have.

If I am in contention in a few weeks, I very well may look to mingle