Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Death Pool Update - Anthony Bourdain

I wasn't even looking for this. I stumbled across it in the context of something completely unrelated. But I thought some you guys might want to read it. It is most likely the last article that Anthony Bourdain ever wrote. Just a few days ago.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/anthony-bourdain-why-shooting-parts-unknown-hong-kong-was-a-cinematic-dream-1114970

Appreciate it.

:thumbsup:

I wasn't even looking for this. I stumbled across it in the context of something completely unrelated. But I thought some you guys might want to read it. It is most likely the last article that Anthony Bourdain ever wrote. Just a few days ago.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/anthony-bourdain-why-shooting-parts-unknown-hong-kong-was-a-cinematic-dream-1114970

Honest to gawd my wife and I had never heard of this guy until this past Monday I think; we were in a hotel room in San Diego and had just watched the NBA game, I think I mistakenly switched channels and ended up on CNN where a "Parts Unknown" show was on, with him in Armenia. We were totally hooked and watched it. Immediately afterwards was an episode about this Hong Kong dood; not as interesting IMO but still worth watching.

We feel like we are the kiss of death this month... my advice is to not send me a FB friend request for a few weeks, if you want to live. :(

• Like 1

Appreciate it.

yep will read later... Wasn't a huge fan but my wife like him a lot. Was the first thing I saw this morning while taking a dump... Had to wake her up and tell her. Anyway saw this at rolling Stone, guess he was friends with one of the Ramones

Was the first thing I saw this morning while taking a dump... Had to wake her up and tell her.

Did you tell her about Bourdain? :dunno:

• Like 1

Agree, its a chicken shat move. Its one thing if you are alone, poor, given up and worthless. When you are a rich celebrity its hard to find sympathy. What the hell is there to be depressed about? Just quit your job and disappear if you need a change, you,have the money to do whatever you want.

Its not really about reality. Its about whats going on in your head.

You feel worthless. You begin to take pleasure in putting yourself down.

Its like with an eating disorder I think. Whats in your head and reality are different, but the image in your head is what matters.

The travel bored I talk on is in mourning. Apparently he inspired a lot of people to begin traveling. Even my fiancée was sad about this one. Personally, I dont even really know who he is.

• Like 1

Honest to gawd my wife and I had never heard of this guy until this past Monday I think; we were in a hotel room in San Diego and had just watched the NBA game, I think I mistakenly switched channels and ended up on CNN where a "Parts Unknown" show was on, with him in Armenia. We were totally hooked and watched it. Immediately afterwards was an episode about this Hong Kong dood; not as interesting IMO but still worth watching.

We feel like we are the kiss of death this month... my advice is to not send me a FB friend request for a few weeks, if you want to live. :(

I'd recommend watching old No Reservations episodes, not sure if Netflix or whatever. Dude had a gift.

I'd recommend watching old No Reservations episodes, not sure if Netflix or whatever. Dude had a gift.

Obviously I don't know but I think he had some kind of illusion shattered. An aspect of his world turned upside down. His gf of Weinstein #metoo note posted and then deleted a picture of herself three hours before his death was announced, wearing a Sid something-rather from Sex Pistols tee (alluding to a nickname Bourdain was given likely) that says " you all", and captioned it with "you know who you are"...yeah, something definitely off there.

I have to force myself away from the Bourdain coverage. I know I'm seeking to hear or see something that will make it all make sense.

And I know I'll never find it.

Asia Argento.

She was one of the first to accuse Weinstein of rape or something.

Bourdain has recently been pretty vocal about it. Hed gotten into some twatter wars with other celebs.

Not sure if they were still together as of yesterday.

Message sent to her?

Look into Kate Spade too.

Her hubby seen walking around with a mask on just days after her suicide.

https://t.co/KyMQT9boRg?amp=1

Quiet as a _____.

There's more to this. This guy was triggered.

Probably a closest homo. So many liberals are.

Bridges are the way to go. Hanginging ones self is crazy. Don't get it.

He was a heroin junkie. MDC should be careful

• Like 1

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shiot about Bourdain killing himself? He's nothing to me, eff him.

nope

Wrong. Liberals are up front about their gayness. The conservatives are the ones that hide it

• Like 1

another one bites the dust? :dunno:

Anthony Bourdain’s Haunting Tweet Weeks Before His Suicide About How Hillary Clinton’s Goons Harassed Him

https://truepundit.com/anthony-bourdains-haunting-tweet-weeks-before-his-suicide-about-how-hillary-clintons-goons-harassed-him/

Dang that woman seems to depress a lot of people. :unsure:

Anthony Bourdain’s Haunting Tweet Weeks Before His Suicide About How Hillary Clinton’s Goons Harassed Him

https://truepundit.com/anthony-bourdains-haunting-tweet-weeks-before-his-suicide-about-how-hillary-clintons-goons-harassed-him/

Haunting. Bourdain was found Friday after reportedly hanging himself.

It’s no secret that people who cross the Clinton’s wind up dead … mostly from suicide. Just this week, famous designer and Clinton Foundation member, Kate Spade reportedly killed herself. Spade hung herself as well, NYPD officials said. Are Spade’s and Bourdain’s deaths both coincidences?

Seems beyond suspicious. The last thing we need are more conspiracy stories but any good detective would question what has transpired this week.

Something here is amiss.

Back in October of 2017, CNN’s Bourdain made statements regarding Harvey Weinstein, suggesting Hillary Clinton had to know of his history of being a sexual predator. Bourdain’s girlfriend, actress Asia Argento, accused Weinstein of raping her.

• Like 1

I didn't like his politics but I did enjoy his shows. They were unique and entertaining.

His death is very suspicious.

- His girlfriend a few weeks ago announced on stage at Cannes that Harvey Weinstein raped her and that more people in the room were guilty and she knew who they were and they better watch out.

- Bourdain sent several tweets out attacking Weinstein when he was arrested.

- A week before he died Bourdain was in Hong Kong with his girlfriend and his lifetime hero, some director. .(in the link from Wiff's post). He just signed a new contract, so millions coming in. Did not carry himself as someone who was depressed or hopeless.

- Bourdain tweeted about Hillary Clinton being the devil and her goon squad hassling him.

Theories:

1. Bourdain talked too much about Hillary and Weinstein. His girlfriend knows things and is threatening to go public. Bourdain was killed to send a message. Possibly by Weinstein's private security/Mossad groups that he had stalk and harass his sexual assault victims for decades. A corollary of this theory is that the girlfriend was supposed to be killed too so that it would look like a murder/suicide but she unexpectedly was not there.

2. Bourdain was about to be outed in the NXVIM scandal. He was a drug addict for years, and still an alcoholic. He traveled to many 3rd world countries where having sex with 12 and under is normal. Just like many other celebrities it is too difficult to pass up that forbidden fruit. NXVIM was trafficking underage girls from Mexico and elsewhere, ran a sex cult, their leader was arrested a few weeks ago, as was Alison Mack who has allegedly flipped and is naming names. Lots of connections between NXVIM and the entertainment and political worlds. Bourdain couldn't handle his dirty little secret being released so he killed himself.

3. Bourdain was depressed but hid it from the world and decided to kill himself while he was at the peak of his life, professionally and personally.

You can always spot the pedos, rapists, and scum of the earth. They stick together. Check out the name on the guy who retweeted Bourdain and his bio.

Fighting to protect our justice system from Trump with @wedemandjustice. Former aide to @EricHolder, @ChuckSchumer and @HillaryClinton

Brian Fallon is the dude's name. No doubt he has diddled a child.

Jesus, what the is wrong with you guys? And I'm not just talking about the board. What's up with all these trumpsters and their preoccupation with diddling children?

At least keep it the out of here. Anthony isn't the first guy at the peak of his career to off himself. Suicidal depression isn't rational. It doesn't decide the best time to kill oneself. It doesn't measure the pros and the cons. It just becomes too overwhelming.

Now stop with the Breitbart Alex Jones bullshit. Nearly every one of these shitshow sites is already making shiit up. And then it quote each other and it becomes this Echo chamber of bullshit. If any of this even had a fraction of a bit of credibility or even possibility, Rose McGowan would be 6 feet under 6 months ago.

It isn't Breitbart Alex Jones ######.

NXIVM is a real thing. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nxivm

Child prostitution is a real thing, especially in 3rd world countries. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=childhood+prostitution

To call that a conspiracy is just ignorance.

Anthony Bourdain fits the mold. Drug addict. Alcoholic. Hedonist. Spends LOTS of time in 3rd world countries where it is accepted, even legal at age of 12 in some countries.

I am not saying he definitely was, just that it is one hypothesis as to why he would kill himself, and his personality fits the mold.

Do you you get hysterical when we hear about priests, coaches, republican politicians being pedophiles?

It isn't Breitbart Alex Jones ######.

NXIVM is a real thing. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nxivm

Child prostitution is a real thing, especially in 3rd world countries. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=childhood+prostitution

To call that a conspiracy is just ignorance.

Anthony Bourdain fits the mold. Drug addict. Alcoholic. Hedonist. Spends LOTS of time in 3rd world countries where it is accepted, even legal at age of 12 in some countries.

I am not saying he definitely was, just that it is one hypothesis as to why he would kill himself, and his personality fits the mold.

Do you you get hysterical when we hear about priests, coaches, republican politicians being pedophiles?

Absent any evidence whatsoever, or even an allegation, that he engaged in such activity, to suggest such is merely vile slander of a dead man.

Now if there is, fock him. Scum. But until then...

• Like 1

Absent any evidence whatsoever, or even an allegation, that he engaged in such activity, to suggest such is merely vile slander of a dead man.

Now if there is, fock him. Scum. But until then...

Exactly. Like I said, you can tell just by the sites that are trafficking the shyt. The same sites that peddle all the other bullshit from the past that never turned into anything. Then one of them grab something out of context. Then the rest can jump on that and say it's being reported that... And it becomes a giant Echo chamber.

So I'm not going to Muddy This Thread up with this . Somebody wants to around in a brand new thread? Bring It On.

But the problem is, just like all the other bullshit before this like Jade Helm and pedal pizza and... When the stuff doesn't bear out? Will a single one of these sites come back and say hey remember that thing that we said there was really disgusting and loathsome?. We're sorry.

History has proven that they'll just move on to the next line of bullshit. And that's all they do is peddle bullshit and innuendo and Scandal with little or no support and never once do they go back and check themselves much less apologize.

Reading how hard he was "working" prior to this. Please, STFU with that nonsense. It's an insult to people that have actually worked hard.

It's really wrong to speculate about something as awful as this. But if I'm being totally honest, the guy that I have long held concerns for is Craig Ferguson. There's a lot of similarities.

Craig is incredibly intelligent. Very introspective. Sensitivity without seeming like it. And the similarities don't end there. Multiple marriages. Father late in life. Early addiction issues. We watched as he lost both parents over the course of 3 years. And just as he was at the top of his game-winning a peaBody award just like Tony Bourdain, he walked away from it all.

While he was ridiculously good at his job, you can tell he never took it too seriously nor ever took much satisfaction in it either. He was visibly and personally moved by his interview with Desmond Tutu and it was at that time that he decided to walk away.

I sure hope to God that I'm wrong. But if you were drawing a Venn diagram consisting of Craig Ferguson in one Circle and Tony Bourdain another, there would be one hell of a lot of overlap.

Exactly. Like I said, you can tell just by the sites that are trafficking the shyt. The same sites that peddle all the other bullshit from the past that never turned into anything. Then one of them grab something out of context. Then the rest can jump on that and say it's being reported that... And it becomes a giant Echo chamber.

So I'm not going to Muddy This Thread up with this ######. Somebody wants to ###### around in a brand new thread? Bring It On.

But the problem is, just like all the other bullshit before this like Jade Helm and pedal pizza and... When the stuff doesn't bear out? Will a single one of these sites come back and say hey remember that thing that we said there was really disgusting and loathsome?. We're sorry.

History has proven that they'll just move on to the next line of bullshit. And that's all they do is peddle bullshit and innuendo and Scandal with little or no support and never once do they go back and check themselves much less apologize.

This is pretty rich coming from you.

On a daily basis you start threads that only a retard could think up.

Trump said x. That means y. You guys are such sheep!

I hope Bourdain was not a pedo as well. I don't think he was, I was just laying out the different options.

Personally, I think he was killed to send a message to his girlfriend and others.

A guy who is in his position does not kill himself. He was successful and happy. Successful, happy people do not hang themselves.

Something caused it.

Drop the pedo if you don't want to talk about it.

You just summed up 90% of your posts here.

I don't know what a pedo looks like. Bourdain had ample means and opportunity. The Weinstein thing really hit him hard and he did attack HRC for being a Weinstein devotee, which she clearly was and "somehow" has escaped scrutiny (max rolleyes). All said, his tortured life is on display in KC. Most people who knew him at 20 probably consider it a miracle he lasted to 61.

• Like 2

I don't know what a pedo looks like.

Google Podesta and then check out Shos picture.

I didn't like his politics but I did enjoy his shows. They were unique and entertaining.

His death is very suspicious.

- His girlfriend a few weeks ago announced on stage at Cannes that Harvey Weinstein raped her and that more people in the room were guilty and she knew who they were and they better watch out.

- Bourdain sent several tweets out attacking Weinstein when he was arrested.

- A week before he died Bourdain was in Hong Kong with his girlfriend and his lifetime hero, some director. .(in the link from Wiff's post). He just signed a new contract, so millions coming in. Did not carry himself as someone who was depressed or hopeless.

- Bourdain tweeted about Hillary Clinton being the devil and her goon squad hassling him.

Theories:

1. Bourdain talked too much about Hillary and Weinstein. His girlfriend knows things and is threatening to go public. Bourdain was killed to send a message. Possibly by Weinstein's private security/Mossad groups that he had stalk and harass his sexual assault victims for decades. A corollary of this theory is that the girlfriend was supposed to be killed too so that it would look like a murder/suicide but she unexpectedly was not there.

2. Bourdain was about to be outed in the NXVIM scandal. He was a drug addict for years, and still an alcoholic. He traveled to many 3rd world countries where having sex with 12 and under is normal. Just like many other celebrities it is too difficult to pass up that forbidden fruit. NXVIM was trafficking underage girls from Mexico and elsewhere, ran a sex cult, their leader was arrested a few weeks ago, as was Alison Mack who has allegedly flipped and is naming names. Lots of connections between NXVIM and the entertainment and political worlds. Bourdain couldn't handle his dirty little secret being released so he killed himself.

3. Bourdain was depressed but hid it from the world and decided to kill himself while he was at the peak of his life, professionally and personally.

I think we can rule out #3

Been binge watching old episodes of No Reservstions today. Really sad. He had the job I want. Traveling to different countries and eating delicious food while getting paid to do it. You cant beat that.

Been binge watching old episodes of No Reservstions today. Really sad. He had a job that pays more than 15 dollars an hour.You cant beat that.

Been binge watching old episodes of No Reservstions today. Really sad. He had the job I want. Traveling to different countries and eating delicious food while getting paid to do it. You cant beat that.

a highly coveted position. he was very gifted at engaging others, inquiring about the "right questions," drawing from his own experiences and other media (his knowledge from writings and film), and relaying to it to others. i really appreciated his quest for quality food and experiences (across the economic spectrum).... the grittier the better.

a highly coveted position. he was very gifted at engaging others, inquiring about the "right questions," drawing from his own experiences and other media (his knowledge from writings and film), and relaying to it to others. i really appreciated his quest for quality food and experiences (across the economic spectrum).... the grittier the better.

And he did it so well too. It was always entertaining to watch his shows. Even when its something as simple as him getting a haircut he still finds a way to make it entertaining

Watching the final episode now. This one really gets to me. Just like Robin Williams. Even now, Robin Williams seems unreal to me. This one feels the same way.

I'm not being mean, and I'm certainly not wishing this happens, but if, for example, Patton Oswald kill himself? I'm not going to be overly surprised. There are others like that. Louie Anderson and other comedians for example. But Bourdain and Williams really were unique to the world. And it just resonates with me how great their lives seemingly were. And yet...

Probably wouldn't mind if that lunatic from Charmed whos all over me too now. If The drug using crew cut chick hung herself.

But these two guys were something special. Like him or not, they were at least special and unique.