Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Austin package bombs

Apparently a fourth one exploded on the roadside and was triggered by a tripwire. Bombs scare me much more than guns, easy to make, hard to trace, and how many of us pick up a package on your doorstep without thinking twice?

Crazy stuff

People were killed also right ?

We'd know if he provided a link. :wall:

I'm beyond shocked that the Oklahoma City bombing was the last major one of those to happen here. If you read about how he did it on Wikipedia it doesn't seem all that complicated.

I'm beyond shocked that the Oklahoma City bombing was the last major one of those to happen here. If you read about how he did it on Wikipedia it doesn't seem all that complicated.

Don't give these deranged focks around here any ideas. :nono:

Focking liberal cities....

So when they find this freak, if they capture him alive, anyone opposed to a speedy trial and then execution via package bomb? Fortunately it's in Texas so they will give him death....eventually.

Don't give these deranged focks around here any ideas. :nono:

Precisely. That's why you don't ban the tool used rather solve the problem with the user.

• Like 2

So when they find this freak, if they capture him alive, anyone opposed to a speedy trial and then execution via package bomb? Fortunately it's in Texas so they will give him death....eventually.

I vote for 23 hours a day in a 2ft by 2ft concrete by 25 ft high room. The blip of light comes in from the top too.

The legs would get awfully tired and the bastard will be begging for death.

:cheers:

• Like 2

Amazon- they deliver a ton of packages!

Please don't. That would mean I'd have to leave my mom's (36 long) basement. :(

Please don't. That would mean I'd have to leave my mom's (36 long) basement. :(

Plus we would have that awkward moment where our eyes meet when you walked past me and your mom.

• Like 1

Plus we would have that awkward moment where our eyes meet when you walked past me and your mom.

I've always wanted a daddy. :wub:

• Like 1

Austin police chief Brian Manley "We are not going to understand that message until the suspect or suspects reach out to us to talk to us."

Translation "We're stumped and have no good leads. Please turn yourself in!"

We'd know if he provided a link. :wall:

Try Google simpleton.

Austin police chief Brian Manley "We are not going to understand that message until the suspect or suspects reach out to us to talk to us."

(RING)

Police: Hello?

Package Bomber: Hey.

Police: Hey. Who is this?

Package Bomber: It's me, the Package Bomber. You told me to call.

Police: Ohh!! Hey!! (shufflng papers) Ummm, what's your name?

Package Bomber: I'm not telling you that. (CLICK)

Police: Dammit. This guy's good.

• Like 2

Its a good tactic. The person must have some reason for what theyre doing, however deranged. Basic psychology is we want other people to understand us and these kind of people in particular want to be heard. Theyre unable to resist the bait.

I vote for 23 hours a day in a 2ft by 2ft concrete by 25 ft high room. The blip of light comes in from the top too.

The legs would get awfully tired and the bastard will be begging for death.

:cheers:

I'm begging for death right now Thinking about being put in that situation.

Wow you sadistic Fvck

I'm begging for death right now Thinking about being put in that situation.

Wow you sadistic Fvck

I was thinking, if my daughter were a victim of Larry Nassar, how would I want him to suffer.

I was thinking, if my daughter were a victim of Larry Nassar, how would I want him to suffer.

An eye for an eye. Gently massage his balls and stroke his flaccid .

(RING)

Police: Hello?

Package Bomber: Hey.

Police: Hey. Who is this?

Package Bomber: It's me, the Package Bomber. You told me to call.

Police: Ohh!! Hey!! (shufflng papers) Ummm, what's your name?

Package Bomber: I'm not telling you that. (CLICK)

Police: Dammit. This guy's good.

:lol:

If I were advising, Id tell you to try to be a little less obvious in the lead up of your attempt to attack him in the courtroom. You might have a chance at getting to him.

Does anyone remember the Tylenol scare? Tylenol with rat poison showed up. Turns out one of the victims was the target. The rest were collaratal damage made to look like a part of a random act. This will be the case. ONE of the victims were the intended target while the rest were just a way to toss the fbi off.

Does anyone remember the Tylenol scare? Tylenol with rat poison showed up. Turns out one of the victims was the target. The rest were collaratal damage made to look like a part of a random act. This will be the case. ONE of the victims were the intended target while the rest were just a way to toss the fbi off.

Its the plot of every first Jack Reacher movie ever made :thumbsup:

I say no. The one with the tripwire is way too ballsy and takes some skill. That's the one that says the most.

Didn't they catch Teddy by way of a relative tipping the authorities off? I fear they will not catch this priick unless something similar happens.

Yea...That was kinda weak.

Better than nothing, though :dunno: