Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Ben Shapiro's Bodyguards

Look at that dude standing next to him at around :30 and tell me if that dude doesn't look some sort of Israeli Mossad commando or something?
I sorta size people up for a living... and just that dudes demeanor and presence should make those folks think twice.

Look at that dude standing next to him at around :30 and tell me if that dude doesn't look some sort of Israeli Mossad commando or something?

https://www.facebook.com/youngamericasfoundation/videos/10155972989327408/

I sorta size people up for a living... and just that dudes demeanor and presence should make those folks think twice.

yep hes not one of those dude that looks like hes trying to be all tough, dude just casually looks like a badass, who could snap you if you get closer to Ben

First, the dude does look badass and second, the entire anti-free speech circus atmosphere on campus is a symptom of the cultural decline the left is responsible for and big reason why I feel the need to support Trump.

The only way to actually have free speech is to have a Mossad looking commando around to keep the violent leftists away.