Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Penn State Hazing

Had to stop reading. What a bunch of pieces of shlt. I went through the fraternity process. It should never be like this.

When I was stationed in NC we used to take a ride up to the triangle (Duke, UNC and NC State) and punk frat boys. We liked to take their hats. Fraternities are just incubators. Had a friend who died pledging a frat. They had to run naked into a man made pond. There was an open electric current form a broken light running through the water. He was the first one in and got electrocuted.

Honestly, I thought the story stopped at he fell down the stairs. But damn he kept coming back and back and back and these guys just kept getting worse and worse and worse.

Other than the Geek Club, is there a higher concentration of absolute dooshbags anywhere other than in the college fraternity system?

• Like 1

Other than the Geek Club, is there a higher concentration of absolute dooshbags anywhere other than in the college fraternity system?

Yep. Those who judge an entire system based upon a few incidents. :wave:

Yep. Those who judge an entire system based upon a few incidents. :wave:

Has there really been just a "few" incidents of hazing involving frat boys? Selling that a little short don't you think?

There has been at least one hazing death on college campuses every year since 1969. They may not all be Frat boy related though.

Has there really been just a "few" incidents of hazing involving frat boys? Selling that a little short don't you think?

Relative to the number of people who have gone through the system? I don't think i'm selling it short at all. The percentage has to be in the .000x range. Even so, some fraternities are worse than others, both at individual campuses and nationwide. The fraternity I joined was founded in direct opposition to hazing.

• Like 2

Relative to the number of people who have gone through the system? I don't think i'm selling it short at all. The percentage has to be in the .000x range. Even so, some fraternities are worse than others, both at individual campuses and nationwide. The fraternity I joined was founded in direct opposition to hazing.

The fact that it happens to anyone is the stupid part. Like anything, there is a line and its not different with hazing or the like. Make a guy wear a diaper and do his homework at the student union, fine. Make a guy drink till he is dead, not cool.

The fact that it happens to anyone is the stupid part. Like anything, there is a line and its not different with hazing or the like. Make a guy wear a diaper and do his homework at the student union, fine. Make a guy drink till he is dead, not cool.

I won't argue any of that. It is stupid. Any chapter caught doing something like that should have their charter revoked, even if it doesn't result in death. Even chapters of my fraternity have been caught hazing and they are dealt with harshly. It violates the core tenets of our founding and teaching as pledges.

• Like 1

Hmm. Sounds like when people treat all unions as the same. Crazy :)

It's one thing if the dude drank too much and fell down.

But there was instance after instance of these guys blowing him off, trying to disregard the severity, etc.

THEN when 'they' come up with a lie - clearly showing intent and understanding,

It's just plain criminal.

It's one thing if the dude drank too much and fell down.

But there was instance after instance of these guys blowing him off, trying to disregard the severity, etc.

THEN when 'they' come up with a lie - clearly showing intent and understanding,

It's just plain criminal.

That's probably why they charged 18 of them with crimes.

followed closely by the fraternal order of police.

frats :lol:

this is sad :(

Sorry you didn't get invited to join. l'd like you to meet Mohammet Jugdish, Sidney and Clayton. Grab a seat and make yourselves at home. Don't be shy about helping yourself to punch and cookies.

Had to stop reading. What a bunch of pieces of shlt. I went through the fraternity process. It should never be like this.

hot dogs up the bunghole?

The district attorney is charging 12 additional fraternity brothers in the death of Tim Piazza after the FBI recovered deleted surveillance video showing the freshman being given 18 drinks in a little under 90 minutes.

Silly rabbits.

NOTHING is ever deleted

BLM

Antifa

ISIS

Fenway Park bleachers

Fenway Park bleachers

:clap:

FBG

• Like 1

Hollywood?

the white house.

Congress?

Rite Aid chick aisle.

Kid at LSU died from hazing this semester. Fed him 190 Everclear and died of alcohol poisoning. Found him unresponsive and panicked. Sh!tty way to go when you're 18.