Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Worst movie of the year, maybe ever

Murder on the Orient Express. Just God awful waste of time and money. Poor acting and poor writing. Save your money!!

Had no desire to see it. Looked bloody awful. Wasn't about to waste my time watching that. I'm surprised you actually went to the theater to watch it

I walked out of Great Wall of China (Matt Damon); just horrible. I bounced into Fist Fight that was just starting and made it through 15 minutes before walking out of that too.

I walked out of Great Wall of China (Matt Damon); just horrible. I bounced into Fist Fight that was just starting and made it through 15 minutes before walking out of that too.

Although the movie was great it wasn't terrible either. I could watch it at least. American Hustle was just SO dam boring and dry. They did nothing but talk. Nothing else. Nothing.

Geostorm was terrerrible

Really? I wanted to see it. Not in theaters but was gonna stream it on the firestick as soon as a decent link pops up. Not expecting great things but still expecting to be entertained a little

Really? I wanted to see it. Not in theaters but was gonna stream it on the firestick as soon as a decent link pops up. Not expecting great things but still expecting to be entertained a little

Wifey has guilty pleasure for natural disaster block busters. I play along because she sits through a lot of stuff for me.

I can't explain how awful we both thought it was. If we wouldn't have inconvenienced other people we would have left with half hour left.. and none the less we did leave before the credits

Burn After Reading?

Burn After Reading?

Ok, I agree. That sucked!

With the movie "Detroit", I can't comment on the acting or the plot seeing as I boycotted the steaming pile of far leftist revisionist history of the 1967 Detroit riots filled to the brim with race baiting, cop-bashing, and white shaming. ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I'm glad that indoctrinating piece of propaganda crap flopped and lost money.

Well, I for one was terribly heartbroken and disappointed in the remake of beaches.

While Idina Menzel is just a dream, it really is almost sinful to even think of replacing the fabulous Bette Midler.

Maybe I just don't have all those silly old hormones like I used to, but while I laughed and sang, I didn't find myself crying nearly as much as I did in the original. And sometimes, you just need a good cry don't you?

With the movie "Detroit", I can't comment on the acting or the plot seeing as I boycotted the steaming pile of far leftist revisionist history of the 1967 Detroit riots filled to the brim with race baiting, cop-bashing, and white shaming. ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I'm glad that indoctrinating piece of propaganda crap flopped and lost money.

Failed target market.

Geostorm was terrerrible

I still want to see it, even though I know it’s awful. Disaster movies never get a fair shake with critics, how bad can it be? I’m not expecting gone with the wind...well, actually, I guess technically I am!