Photo

Liberal America- what they have created.

• Please log in to reply
831 replies to this topic

#761 seafoam1

seafoam1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 03:23 AM

How can you like a party that operates like this:

I knew that pelosi (human?) was stupid, but wow, she keeps piling on.

#762 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,166 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 03:44 AM

The democrats leadership, Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein and the rest are like Jeff Fisher. You wonder how they haven't been fired at this point after all the losing. But they keep their jobs somehow.

#763 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:56 PM

A war veteran and former top Democrat in Pennsylvania defended the Facebook posts that ultimately led to his resignation Tuesday on "Fox & Friends First."

Mark Salvas was forced to resign as executive director of the Allegheny County Democratic Party after two of his posts were deemed insensitive.

One post was a photo of Salvas and his wife with the words "I stand for the flag, I kneel at the cross," and the other showed support for an officer charged in the fatal shooting of an African-American teenager.

He said on Tuesday that Officer Michael Rosfeld, who has been charged with homicide in the June shooting, is a close family friend of his.
http://insider.foxne...led-resignation

#764 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,955 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:55 PM

A war veteran and former top Democrat in Pennsylvania defended the Facebook posts that ultimately led to his resignation Tuesday on "Fox & Friends First."

Mark Salvas was forced to resign as executive director of the Allegheny County Democratic Party after two of his posts were deemed insensitive.

One post was a photo of Salvas and his wife with the words "I stand for the flag, I kneel at the cross," and the other showed support for an officer charged in the fatal shooting of an African-American teenager.

He said on Tuesday that Officer Michael Rosfeld, who has been charged with homicide in the June shooting, is a close family friend of his.

All I know about him is this post but he sure sounds like one of mine. #walkaway

There's nothing more exhilarating than to be fired upon without effect. - Winston Churchill 

#765 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:15 AM

God bless this man.  He served his country and understands.  For those who have served and faced what that entails, life has a flavor the protected will never know.  He will be just fine.....

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
- George Washington

#766 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,955 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:09 AM

There may be hope. Go to 6:22

Aparently Gen Z isn't buying the BS the millennial teachers are selling and are calling them on it.

There's nothing more exhilarating than to be fired upon without effect. - Winston Churchill 

#767 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:06 PM

NJ to allocate $2.1M in aid for illegal immigrants facing deportation, governor says
https://www.foxnews....n-governor-says

#768 Fireballer

Fireballer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 06:17 PM

NJ to allocate $2.1M in aid for illegal immigrants facing deportation, governor says

When does the madness end? It should read "NJ to allocate 2.1 million to aid American homeless with mental health issues". Or, "NJ to allocate 2.1 million to aid disabled veterans with down payments on housing".

#769 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:03 PM

Translation: Yet another Obama accomplishment which the right refuses to acknowledge because it spits in the face of the bullsh1t propaganda it likes to spread.

Carry on, dolt

Shlt > obama. Easy-peasy.

#770 DonS

DonS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:17 PM

Seattle has already done the same.
"37??" -- Dante Hicks

#771 shorepatrol

shorepatrol

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:20 PM

Seattle has already done the same.

Makes me furious. 

#772 DonS

DonS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 07:40 PM

Makes me furious. 

#metoo. Thankfully I only work in Seattle so none of my property taxes go to funding illegal activity.
"37??" -- Dante Hicks

#773 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 07:54 AM

This is the kind of stupidity that would give me the energy to protest.

That focking money could be spent on our own focking citizens in dire need.....

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
- George Washington

#774 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,780 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:05 AM

I can think of a lot of Veterans who could use that for adequate care from their war wounds as well.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#775 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:18 AM

I can think of a lot of Veterans who could use that for adequate care from their war wounds as well.

Yes!!    That these people would help people from other nations, her ILLEGALLY, over their own citizens in need makes me focking hate them to their core

- George Washington

#776 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:48 AM

The American Left values their flawed ideology above truth, liberty and freedom.

#777 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:50 AM

The American Left values their flawed ideology above truth, liberty and freedom.

This is accurate, and they are not ashamed of this in any way

- George Washington

#778 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,166 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 10:58 AM

The modern left will doom this country. You can't let everyone in. It's just not practical. There was a time when we needed cheap, physical labor. Those slots that are left are filled. We have 20 million plus illegal immigrants right now doing those jobs, and bringing in more hurts them the most. The left doesn't care, they want votes. Its not hard to figure out.

#779 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,976 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 11:01 AM

The modern left will doom this country. You can't let everyone in. It's just not practical. There was a time when we needed cheap, physical labor. Those slots that are left are filled. We have 20 million plus illegal immigrants right now doing those jobs, and bringing in more hurts them the most. The left doesn't care, they want votes. Its not hard to figure out.

If a national voter ID is ever required, the left will drop illegal immigrants overnight and not give a damn anymore. Sickos.

#780 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 11:12 AM

If a national voter ID is ever required, the left will drop illegal immigrants overnight and not give a damn anymore. Sickos.

True.

- George Washington

#781 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:04 AM

New Mexico 'passport'? Confused marriage license clerk doesn't believe southwestern state is in US

A New Mexico resident didnt just have to prove his love before getting married he had to prove New Mexico is actually a state.

When Gavin Clarkson and his future bride applied for a marriage license in Washington, D.C., earlier this month, he was told he needed to provide an international passport to be approved.

You know you are from flyover country when you are applying for a marriage license, give them your New Mexico drivers license, and they come back and say my supervisor says we cannot accept international drivers licenses. Do you have a New Mexico passport? Clarkson said in a Nov. 20 Facebook post.

Clarkson, a former deputy assistant secretary in the Interior Department, told the Las Cruces Sun-News the clerk checked with a supervisor several times before the office was able to confirm New Mexico has, in fact, been a state for 106 years.
https://www.foxnews....-state-is-in-us

Michigan lawmakers push fast-food restaurants to stop offering gender-based toys
https://www.foxnews....nder-based-toys

#782 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:39 AM

A majority of non-citizens, including those with legal green card rights, are tapping into welfare programs set up to help poor and ailing Americans, a Census Bureau finding that bolsters President Trumps concern about immigrants costing the nation.

In a new analysis of the latest numbers, from 2014, 63 percent of non-citizens are using a welfare program, and it grows to 70 percent for those here 10 years or more, confirming another concern that once immigrants tap into welfare, they dont get off it.
https://www.washingt...lion-households

#783 lickin_starfish

lickin_starfish

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,427 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:50 AM

They should pass a law that citizens can only get Welfare for 3 years, legal immigrants can get it for 2 years, and illegals get dragged behind a truck if caught using it.
Tool fan

#784 Big Guy

Big Guy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:51 AM

They should pass a law that citizens can only get Welfare for 3 years, legal immigrants can get it for 2 years, and illegals get dragged behind a truck if caught using it.

:thumbsup:

My DALLAS COWBOYS would like to wish you AMARI Christmas!!!

#785 Big Guy

Big Guy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:53 AM

They've created a society that bashes "conservatives" when they're President yet Idolize them when the die.  :mad:

Especially when they're globalist tools.

My DALLAS COWBOYS would like to wish you AMARI Christmas!!!

#786 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:31 AM

They've created a society that bashes "conservatives" when they're President yet Idolize them when the die.  :mad:

Especially when they're globalist tools.

The MSM coverage of GHWB when he was President:

He was an elite.
He was way out of touch with the American people.
He didn’t have the slightest idea what suffering was.
He had no idea what personal pain is.
He had no idea what it was like to struggle in life, and they’d use pictures of Bush on the golf course or on his speedboat off of Kennebunkport or recreating.

#787 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:09 PM

Yes.

#788 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:16 AM

VeggieTales' is 'racist' and 'dangerous' for children, California students claim

A group of students at a California college’s “Annual Whiteness Forum” labeled the Christian children’s cartoon “VeggieTales” as “dangerous” and promoting racial stereotypes for making the villains colored.

The forum at Cal State San Marcos is a project from Professor Dreama Moon’s class titled “The Communication of Whiteness.” Students called various things racist, including the NFL, women who support President Trump, and the popular animated cartoon that started in 1993 and always ended with Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber’s tagline, “Remember kids, God made you special and he loves you very much,” the College Fix reported.

A female student made the claim that by humanizing vegetables, the creators of VeggieTales were using the children’s programming to promote racial stereotypes by making the villains racial minorities.

“When supremacists aim to taint the way children think of people of color, it will work,” the poster titled “Children in the Church” reads.
https://www.foxnews....-students-claim

#789 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:22 AM

Oh for the love of god......

- George Washington

#790 DonS

DonS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 11:02 AM

Were the villains watermelons?
"37??" -- Dante Hicks

#791 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:14 PM

Were the villains watermelons?

Depends on the time of year I guess?

#792 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,976 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:20 PM

Warner Bros taking the high road:

https://external-pre...d1492d259a99d4e

#793 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:31 PM

Nebraska principal reportedly bans candy canes, says 'J shape' stands for Jesus
https://www.foxnews....tands-for-jesus

#794 riversco

riversco

FF Geek

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 05:08 AM

The playbook we're following is that the right-wing will never get up and fight back on its own. However, the LEFT is willing to get up and riot.  Therefore, the goal is to anger and infuriate the left into rioting where they start physically assaulting right-wingers.  Once under assault, the right-wing will FINALLY get up and fight back, and we'll have our civil war that's been brewing for a while now.  

FBGs political forum might be a pretty good barometer for this event.  They are whipping themselves up into ever increasing rage, with posters actually running campaigns or going to protests.  Guys like Maurile Tremblay are helping to stir all this up and he is pretty smart but he doesn't understand that he is helping the left lose because the playbook is designed to use people like him against the left.    I tried to talk them down and get them to listen to reason but they banned me and they are just too far gone.  Civil war is gonna happen.  

Anyway, the playbook is for the democrats to get so angry they riot and attack the right, the right fights back, THEN the left loses.  

#795 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:13 AM

The people who gravitate toward the "right" or "conservative" ideals are the people who take action and "do" things, they are people who have personal accountability and will strive to achieve and succeed, but they tend to lack creativity and innovation skills.   The "left" or "liberals" tend to have that creative and innovative skill set, which means your typical entrepreneur will be liberal, and the people who can make that initial idea really run once in the market are your conservative types.

This is why we see liberal-types whining rioting, marching etc....they are unhappy and want to change the world into their view, but their view is really pie in the sky stuff that does not have a rational basis, and not unlike most entrepreneurs their ideas are mostly doomed because they lack any real sense of the world, so they proceed with their "thoughts" as if they are real and have merit, only to learn later that they were just wrong.

Conservatives are resistant to the changes that accompany innovation, that resistance is an effective vetting of ideas and change, but the passion of the leftists sect is dramatic and often violent, whereas the conniving nature of the righties will be seen as unjust and anti-innovation.

Both are have their failures and positives, but near the middle they work together really well, our current situation unfortunately as seen the left dip WAY left, and the right is starting to respond in kind, albeit slowly, since they are resistant to change, and ANY change on the right is seen as evil by the left.....ironically...

- George Washington

#796 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:43 AM

The playbook we're following is that the right-wing will never get up and fight back on its own. However, the LEFT is willing to get up and riot.  Therefore, the goal is to anger and infuriate the left into rioting where they start physically assaulting right-wingers.  Once under assault, the right-wing will FINALLY get up and fight back, and we'll have our civil war that's been brewing for a while now.  

FBGs political forum might be a pretty good barometer for this event.  They are whipping themselves up into ever increasing rage, with posters actually running campaigns or going to protests.  Guys like Maurile Tremblay are helping to stir all this up and he is pretty smart but he doesn't understand that he is helping the left lose because the playbook is designed to use people like him against the left.    I tried to talk them down and get them to listen to reason but they banned me and they are just too far gone.  Civil war is gonna happen.  

Anyway, the playbook is for the democrats to get so angry they riot and attack the right, the right fights back, THEN the left loses.

Whose playbook is it? Who wrote it?

#797 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:49 PM

Whose playbook is it? Who wrote it?

Honestly, it was "written" nearly 100 years ago by leftists in Germany after World War I.

Leftists groups came together in mobs to influence politics, sometimes violently (sound familiar?) and the the result...naturally was a commensurate rise of groups on the right to stand up to them.   The playbook saw the righties emerge victorious mostly because their ranks were swelled with former soldiers.

If you want to read about how it happened before, and see how it mirrors what is happening now I recommend... Schulze, Hagen: Freikorps und Republik 1918-1920, Boppard 1969; Gerwarth, Robert/Horne, John: War in Peace. Paramilitary Violence in Europe after the Great War

- George Washington

#798 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:06 PM

Honestly, it was "written" nearly 100 years ago by leftists in Germany after World War I.

Leftists groups came together in mobs to influence politics, sometimes violently (sound familiar?) and the the result...naturally was a commensurate rise of groups on the right to stand up to them.   The playbook saw the righties emerge victorious mostly because their ranks were swelled with former soldiers.

If you want to read about how it happened before, and see how it mirrors what is happening now I recommend... Schulze, Hagen: Freikorps und Republik 1918-1920, Boppard 1969; Gerwarth, Robert/Horne, John: War in Peace. Paramilitary Violence in Europe after the Great War

Thanks

#799 Fireballer

Fireballer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 08:07 AM

Princeton a capella chorus will no longer perform "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid.#metoo
https://losangeles.c...t-misogyny/amp/

#800 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 46,622 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 09:29 AM

Princeton a capella chorus will no longer perform "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid.#metoo
https://losangeles.c...t-misogyny/amp/

We're doomed. :(

"I wouldnt even consider sitting out, I love pedo threads." -- tanatastic