• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#121 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:21 PM

I never heard f the police, only in the news, never on the radio or in school or a club or in someone's home, never not once.

In the news is what spreads somethings influence far more than the actual song or album. I’ve never physically heard the song being played either but can sing it and know most of the lyrics just from exposure in other mediums.

#122 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:25 PM

In the news is what spreads somethings influence far more than the actual song or album. I’ve never physically heard the song being played either but can sing it and know most of the lyrics just from exposure in other mediums.

Take a listen:

https://youtu.be/c5fts7bj-so

What does N.W.A. mean?

Anyway. You should listen to it til the end.

#123 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:30 PM

I prefer this:

Seriously this is good. Really good.

#124 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:50 PM

What does N.W.A. mean?

NWA is niggaz wit attitude.

#125 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 46,622 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:50 PM

I prefer this:

Seriously this is good. Really good.

Thanks for posting.  Slash kills it in that, in a laid back way.  :cheers:

"I wouldnt even consider sitting out, I love pedo threads." -- tanatastic

#126 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:08 AM

Thanks for posting.  Slash kills it in that, in a laid back way.  :cheers:

I watched it like 3 times when I first saw it. It's just laid back and cool all the way around.

#127 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:18 AM

NWA is niggaz wit attitude.

I wouldn't consider myself old fashioned with my musical tastes, but I do prefer Grand Master Flash over current rap.

I think music in general, aside from classical that is, peaked in the 60's- early 90's. Right now I'm hearing more remakes than ever. Can the music industry simply be running out ideas for new appealing music? I tend to think so. Which is fine actually. I like remakes.

#128 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,587 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:53 AM

What kind of music you like is subjective of course, but the kind of person that is attracted to hip-hip or rap (mainly rap) is a complete and utter dumbass. I'm not talking about the underground deep poetic stuff either, I'm talking about mainstream stuff and anything like it, the mumble rap, 6ix9ine - songs people commonly refer to as a "banger"  :lol: yeah those guys are dumbasses. Nothing cracks me up more than seeing a white boy blasting rap out of his 97 Civic. :doublethumbsup:

This new age crap is unreal. I wouldn't have guessed that this type of rap would ever become popular. It really is just following a broad pattern in our society. Shorten, simplify, and cheapen.

#129 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:22 AM

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
- George Washington

#130 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,588 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:29 AM

I wouldn't consider myself old fashioned with my musical tastes, but I do prefer Grand Master Flash over current rap.

Don't push me. :nono:

Another Dumb fvcking post by frank. :wave:

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#131 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:38 AM

Don't push me. :nono:

Are you close to the edge?

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
- George Washington

#132 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 08:51 AM

Are you close to the edge?

He's just tryin not to lose his head.

#133 Cdub100

Cdub100

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,127 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:08 AM

https://www.memedroi...085/Can-confirm

“for family, for freedom, for country, and for God” - President Donald J. Trump

#134 crackattack

crackattack

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,114 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:57 AM

I think music in general, aside from classical that is, peaked in the 60's- early 90's. Right now I'm hearing more remakes than ever. Can the music industry simply be running out ideas for new appealing music? I tend to think so. Which is fine actually. I like remakes.

Chuck D from public enemy was my favorite. :thumbsup:

#135 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,166 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:39 PM

Libtards hate these stories. Especially since there are so many of them and they aren't so easy to be dismissive about

#136 DonS

DonS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:04 AM

Pretty soon this is all we'll be left with:

"37??" -- Dante Hicks

#137 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:14 AM

Otis Elevator Co. and hotels across the country are next in line to be under fire for playing The Girl from Ipanima.

It objectifies women:

"Tall and tanned and young and lovely,
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes, Aaah."

#138 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 05:52 PM

What about the song Holly Jolly Christmas? Whats that one line, kiss her once for me? Thats rape.

#139 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,982 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:46 AM

What about the song Holly Jolly Christmas? Whats that one line, kiss her once for me? Thats rape.

Even looking in their general direction is considered rape.

#140 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,154 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:35 PM

Even looking in their general direction is considered rape.

Id imagine any corporate positions still interviewing women should be recording it and have a female chaperone present. Think of how easy it is just to threaten him with an accusation if she doesnt get the job? Women need to start being arrested for false or loose accusations.

#141 DonS

DonS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,034 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:41 PM

Id imagine any corporate positions still interviewing women should be recording it and have a female chaperone present. Think of how easy it is just to threaten him with an accusation if she doesnt get the job? Women need to start being arrested for false or loose accusations.

Wait a sec... i thought we were supposed to #believeallwomen, even when they are unable to provide any credible evidence when asked. You mean some of them lie?
"37??" -- Dante Hicks

#142 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,154 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:47 PM

Wait a sec... i thought we were supposed to #believeallwomen, even when they are unable to provide any credible evidence when asked. You mean some of them lie?

Id say pre Metoo most harassment claims were valid. Post Metoo vast majority are attention grabbing lies or exaggerations.