ROCKFORD

does sjerk = peefoam?

does sjerk = peefoam?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. does sjerk = peefoam?

• yes
    • no
    • rats ass

Not really. There were more, but they left. MDC is the leftover rat/ wuss. Nobody else does it. He's confirmed

I'm trying to curtail name calling on a freaking website as it really doesn't achieve anything, but MDC is just a lonely old douche with no skills. It's really hard to understand his motivation to live.

What happened to crying about name calling?

You are right. I'm trying not to throw it out there as a habit though.

I'm trying to curtail name calling on a freaking website as it really doesn't achieve anything, but MDC is just a lonely old douche with no verbal skills. It's really hard to understand his motivation to live.

Most everyone uses this place as a time killer. MDC takes it to another level. It doesn't appear he has many friends. He made up a story about going to Dallas with one once, but it was quickly sniffed out by Edjr. Plus his job doesn't appear to stop him from hanging out here all day. Probably why he doesn't make a lot.

Not really. There were more, but they left. MDC is the leftover rat/ wuss. Nobody else does it. He's confirmed

"Leftover" seems an appropriate adjective.

"Unemployed" seems about right.

He's employed, but he don't bring home the bacon.

Most everyone uses this place as a time killer. MDC takes it to another level. It doesn't appear he has many friends. He made up a story about going to Dallas with one once, but it was quickly sniffed out by Edjr. Plus his job doesn't appear to stop him from hanging out here all day. Probably why he doesn't make a lot.

Yeah. I get it. Most everyone here seems to get on each other a little bit but that dude is just plain weak. Really weak and insecure. I just can't think of any other words to describe him. Maybe sad?

I'm trying to curtail name calling on a freaking website as it really doesn't achieve anything, but MDC is just a lonely old douche with no skills. It's really hard to understand his motivation to live.

Try harder.

seatard is about as witty as a nickel.

MDC and mobb_deep don't like me. The least educated "guys" on this site. And they don't like me. In my world, that's a compliment. ☺

MDC and mobb_deep don't like me. The least educated "guys" on this site. And they don't like me. In my world, that's a compliment. ☺

Nobody likes you. Don't flatter yourself.

• Haha 1

Never played poker at Jose's and never said I did. Try to get something accomplished today.

"Accomplished" and MDC don't go together.

Never played poker at Jose's and never said I did. Try to get something accomplished today.

Ha ha! That's why he doesnt make any money and lives near the bridge.

I really live in all your heads.

Rent free. :D

Says the guy that takes time to report people. Get a grip man, you're way too old for this childish behavior. You have a kid and a wife to feed. And some other guys kid

I really live in all your heads.

Rent free. :D

Really old and really angry with nothing left to offer life. I do feel sorry for you a little bit. You still have a chance dude. Clean yourself up. Seriously.

I wish I could mentally torture you the way you mentally torture me. Let me find some more articles about cuckoldry and fragile masculinity.

That'll show you. :D

?

• Like 1

?

Yeah. He's really lost. Really sad. I'm not enjoying his pain at all.

Poor MDC AKA Sho jr. Got his arse handed to him again

Poor MDC AKA Sho jr. Got his arse handed to him again

This might be the one that drives me off the forearm forever. :(

no dumbass lol

shotard is shonuff

:lol:

:lol:

This might be the one that drives me off the forearm forever. :(

Bye.

This, I think. Somebody said seafoam = sderk and nobody objected so I figured it was such. Or not. Whatever. Sorta like Rockford = zmanzzz. I'm not big into alias busting, especially for a low rate FF chat bored. Who cares? :dunno:

I care

Bye.

Its obvious you did not leave.

Fake outrage

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Bump

That dude must be soooo in your head. You keep saying the dude was "perma banned", right? Last year when I joined? Prove that he was. I can prove he wasn't by a simple 20 second search here.

I'm guessing you don't want to answer this. Am I right?

Why is your 'bump' post missing now? Did you peenie it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sderk said:

That dude must be soooo in your head. You keep saying the dude was "perma banned", right? Last year when I joined? Prove that he was. I can prove he wasn't by a simple 20 second search here.

I'm guessing you don't want to answer this. Am I right?

Why is your 'bump' post missing now? Did you peenie it?

Hah!  It's getting crowded in MDC's head with everyone from the GC in there.  :overhead:

#freerentinmdchead

So MDC searched for this thread and reposted to do what? Well, he posted "bump", then I replied to that, and he peenied the post. But I caught it. So MDC doesn't want to answer that he keeps claiming that seafoam1 was perma banned, but when I ask about how he knows it, he simply stops replying. See above...

• Like 1

bump. so where is mdc and rockford? Wanna reply mdc to my question?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Bump

So in your head...

Every time I hurt MDC's feelers he bumps this thread. And then he peenies the bump for a 3rd time now.