21 replies to this topic

#1 Fireballer

Fireballer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,926 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:01 PM

https://www.christia...d-pronouns.html

Interesting in the fact that hes in trouble not for something he said, but what he wont say.  Apparently hes using the male name as requested, but wont call she a he.  

This reporter is tweeting excerpts from the school board hearing tonight.

Check out Graham Moomaw (@gmoomaw): https://twitter.com/gmoomaw?s=09

#2 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,144 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:14 PM

Obamas world

#3 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,179 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:07 PM

Yep, they're focking nutso
And they're teaching your kids!!!

#4 DonS

DonS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,021 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:14 PM

Insane. Drive away the good teachers over arbitrary crap like this, and then complain about the lack of good teachers.
"37??" -- Dante Hicks

#5 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,138 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:16 PM

We are doomed.

#6 fandandy

fandandy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,728 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:18 PM

We are doomed.

This. We are so focked.  I don't even feel sorry for us anymore.  Everything awful thing that happens to our collective stupid asses, we have coming.  We are fools.

#7 avoiding injuries

avoiding injuries

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:36 PM

Boys are hes and girls are shes.

#8 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,349 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:16 PM

I'd just compromise and call them all it's. I wouldn't mention it's short for sh!ts.

#9 Fireballer

Fireballer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,926 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:23 PM

The board voted 5-0 to fire him according to news sites.

#10 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,361 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:51 PM

Will be interesting to see where this goes now.

#11 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 50,246 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:56 PM

Like a similar transgender rights case in nearby Gloucester County 

Fukkin edjr  :mad:

#12 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:58 PM

I hope he sues the f@ck out of that school district.  We need to stop these sjw f@ckers.

#13 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,618 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:19 AM

I am by no means a supporter of lawsuits, but that is what we need here.  As a society we need to fight this.

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
- George Washington

#14 iam90sbaby

iam90sbaby

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,970 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 08:35 AM

The board voted 5-0 to fire him according to news sites.

Lunatics.

#15 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:00 AM

The left has the biggest Nazi movement going on since Hitler himself helped build one up. It was slow moving but has been picking up speed over the 8 years before 2016.

#16 posty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 38,367 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:29 AM

This is out of control... One of my daughter's friends sister came out as transgendered a couple of years ago... I still call her by her given name and say "she/her"... I won't use what she is going by now until her DNA gets changed...

#17 crackattack

crackattack

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,112 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 09:56 AM

I am by no means a supporter of lawsuits, but that is what we need here.  As a society we need to fight this.

Agree. :thumbsup:

#18 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,144 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:36 PM

Libtards hate these stories. Especially now that there are so many of them and aren't so easy to be dismissive about

#19 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,138 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:19 PM

This is out of control... One of my daughter's friends sister came out as transgendered a couple of years ago... I still call her by her given name and say "she/her"... I won't use what she is going by now until her DNA gets changed...

I’m a boy...no, you are a girl with a short haircut and no makeup.

#20 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,490 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 05:04 PM

Thats focked up. Teacher seems like a it of a drama wh0re - he couldve avoided using any pronouns with the tranny and not told anybody and no one would have known. But he shouldnt be fired and probably has the basis of a big lawsuit.
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#21 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,361 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:29 PM

Thats focked up. Teacher seems like a it of a drama wh0re - he couldve avoided using any pronouns with the tranny and not told anybody and no one would have known. But he shouldnt be fired and probably has the basis of a big lawsuit.

He actually did avoid using any pronouns and that caused the complaint that the student was being singled out, not treated like the other students.

I read a local-to-Richmond news article on it; didn't get the impression he's a drama wh0re. Well liked teacher.

#22 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,361 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:38 PM

The student and parents met with Vlaming on multiple occasions and expressed their concerns. Vlaming shared his position with the parents and said he would use the student’s new name and avoid offensive pronouns, according to Voyles.

But after an incident where the student was wearing virtual reality goggles and almost ran into a wall in the hallway and Vlaming shouted “don’t let her run into the wall,” the parents said it was unhealthy for their child to remain in Vlaming’s class, according to school division’s attorney Stacy Haney.

Hochman then recommended Vlaming be placed on administrative leave; Abel approved the recommendation and put Vlaming on leave to investigate the situation.

Abel said she ultimately wanted to reach a resolution with Vlaming. Abel went to Vlaming and said he could come back to school if he started using the male pronoun for the student and met with the student and parents informing them that he would use it.

Vlaming said he would not comply with Abel’s request and Abel then recommended that the School Board terminate his employment.

Keep in mind he had her in his class the year before as well.

West Point students walk out of class to support fired teacher