Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

KC Defense. How to score the final play Eric Berry INT on 2point

Cbs suuuuckline hasn't updated any scoring on that defensive play. no points were allowed.

anyone know ? yes i have kcdefense. lol

I am a Ryan owner and playing against KC def, so very involved in the play.

On my Yahoo scoring, it's only 2 pts for KC. It's not considered an INT for KC's defense, and it's not considering an INT against Ryan.

So just 2 points.

denver vs saints was actual td. not sure the play eric berry made has happened this season yet?

Don't know how they will score it in ff

But that was one heck of a way to win a game.

denver vs saints was actual td. not sure the play eric berry made has happened this season yet?

No, it was a blocked XP return.

I had Chiefs D/ST. Didn't get the 2 points. I also didn't get 6 for the fake punt touchdown. ESPN league.

I had Chiefs D/ST. Didn't get the 2 points. I also didn't get 6 for the fake punt touchdown. ESPN league.

the fake punt doesn't get points because KC is on offense on that play technically.

sorry bud.

the fake punt doesn't get points because KC is on offense on that play technically.

sorry bud.

I was wondering. Thanks for the info. Still, the Chiefs Special Teams scored that TD, in my opinion.

I could really use this as a safety in my espn league, hope it gets adjusted

It shod be a safety. No negative points for Ryan and no credited interception.

Just two points for the Def/St.

No, it was a blocked XP return.

You are correct, I went back to week 10 on cbssportsline and viewed Denver Defense. It credited them with 2points for the same play. Im sure they will update soon for Eric Berry play.

I was wondering. Thanks for the info. Still, the Chiefs Special Teams scored that TD, in my opinion.

You definitely have an angle I would argue.

The Rule in our CBS league is whatever player scored the TD...Punter, RB, WR, TE.....that player gets awarded the yardage and 6 point TD (if anyone actually started that player)

Doing it this way prevents 2 Teams from getting awarded for the same TD.

That's rule has been in place for years, not changing nothin mid season.

You definitely have an angle I would argue.

The Rule in our CBS league is whatever player scored the TD...Punter, RB, WR, TE.....that player gets awarded the yardage and 6 point TD (if anyone actually started that player)

Doing it this way prevents 2 Teams from getting awarded for the same TD.

That's rule has been in place for years, not changing nothin mid season.

I'm confuded by what you're saying here.

He owns KC defense, not Albert Wilson.

The TD was credited to Wilson, not KC's dst. How would he able to argue that the DST should get credit for that TD under your interpretation?

The TD was credited to Wilson, not KC's dst. How would he able to argue that the DST should get credit for that TD under your interpretation?

People who don't understand football think that if you lineup in a kicking formation it's a special teams play. They don't realize that a punt formation is a perfectly acceptable formation to run a regular offensive play from... which is what KC did.

You can have any setting your League agrees on, before the season of course.

I'm pretty sure in CBS, you CAN have it setup as a Special Teams Offensive TD.

We used to do this.

Whenever the Special Teams is on the field, DST get Credit if they score a TD, via a return, fumble recover, Fake FG, Fake punt, Block FG return, etc.

You can have any setting your League agrees on, before the season of course.

I'm pretty sure in CBS, you CAN have it setup as a Special Teams Offensive TD.

We used to do this.

Whenever the Special Teams is on the field, DST get Credit if they score a TD, via a return, fumble recover, Fake FG, Fake punt, Block FG return, etc.

Oh, so something you can customize.

I was confused though because your original post said there was definitely an angle he could argue to get the points. Being able to customize scoring for this though is still not an angle that he could argue for after the fact though.

Here's what I'm saying. First off, on my fantasy team I own and started the Kansas City Chiefs Defense and the Kansas City Chiefs Special Teams. I would argue that the KC Chiefs Special Teams practiced that play during the week and executed it for a Touchdown after lining up for a punt. That was not the Kansas City offense out there scoring that touchdown. I get that the rules have to be in place in each ff league before the season starts though, so not saying I should get the points for this week. I'm just saying I consider this a touchdown scored by the Special Team, not the Offense.

A team has 4 downs on offense to get a first down. If an offense feels like punting it on 4th down instead of trying of trying for ten yards, they can do that.

ESPN still hasn't given my team 2 points for the return either, as far as I can tell anyway. That's not Special Teams either?

ESPN still hasn't given my team 2 points for the return either, as far as I can tell anyway. That's not Special Teams either?

they have not given me the 2 point either