Sign in to follow this  
Oriole8159

Really good week to stream backup RB flyers

if you're in a league that allows you to add and drop multiple times from your bench even after games have started, the schedule works out really well to try and catch lightning in a bottle on backup RBs if there's a big injury.

Thurs night: KC and Oak play, so pickup Richard or West on your bench in the event of injury. Drop them at end of game if nothing.

12 PM Sun: With that same open roster spot(s), target one or any of Farrow, Deangelo, Smallwood, Burkhead, Forsett in the event of injury to any of those starters. Drop similarly if no action.

3 PM Sun: with that same roster spot add one of Sims, Draughn, J Rodgers.

Sun nite: add Alfred Morris

Mon nite: add Lewis or Dixon

That's how I got Jordan Howard earlier in the year; streaming a new backup RB during every set of games and got lucky that Langford got hurt that week.

Something to think about.

I've been doing this all year.....our first year on yahoo....and nobody has picked up on it. Well done.

Most leagues lock players on Sunday at kickoff of the 1pm EST games. Picking up TNF lotto tickets is a strategy many here employ but that's pretty much where it ends.

that's why I led with the with "if you're in a league that allows" from your bench, not starters.

mine does, and that's what I'll be doing this week.

Hey good call.