Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Manchester Arena - Explosion, Fatalaties, Injuries

And here is the Lib mind at work people. It's a simple mind that can't process a couple of steps ahead.

Huge problem of terrorism here? Last big one I heard of (Orlando) was a guy born here in the states. Oops. :doh:

Huge problem of terrorism here? Last big one I heard of (Orlando) was a guy born here in the states. Oops. :doh:

Huge problem? No. Do we have a problem? Yes. And it'll get worse because people like you don't care what they believe, and we should let them in.

Huge problem? No. Do we have a problem? Yes. And it'll get worse because people like you don't care what they believe, and we should let them in.

Not at all what "we" think.

I don't see newbie or anyone saying we should let terrorists in the country.

WGAF? He adheres tmthe same ideology, and you want to import more. Why? So you can claim to be a higher minded person.

and the john lennonesque imagine lyrics katy is spewing from her retard semen repository.

:thumbsup: Nicely put, and can also mean she's talking out her ass. :)

Not at all what "we" think.

I don't see newbie or anyone saying we should let terrorists in the country.

Because you can't comprehend long term planning. You want open boarders but can't figure out with that comes major issues with terrorism a strain on our social programs and crime.

and that just proves a point, even followers of Islam born here are most likely to grow up to be terrorists but hey lets bring in tons of refugees that spread their religion and our children and grandchildren can just worry about it later

also as has been proven, 1st generation Mexicans here generally are very hard working individuals, its the baby dropping 2nd generation that create alot of the gang problems, since you know welfare

also San Berdo

Because you can't comprehend long term planning. You want open boarders but can't figure out with that comes major issues with terrorism a strain on our social programs and crime.

Link to me wanting open borders?

and that just proves a point, even followers of Islam born here are most likely to grow up to be terrorists

wait what? Most likely? Lolol. Do you realize there are literally millions of Muslims in this country? And how many have performed acts of terror?

wait what? Most likely? Lolol. Do you realize there are literally millions of Muslims in this country? And how many have performed acts of terror?

Care to answer my earlier question, or are you running away again?

Link to me wanting open borders?

Well, you did vote for Gary Johnson, and he's pretty lax on border security. I'd even go as far as to say he's an open border advocate. How many feet can you get in that trap of yours?

Care to answer my earlier question, or are you running away again?

what question loser? You babble the same Fox News talking points day in and day out.

what question loser? You babble the same Fox News talking points day in and day out.

Loser. Funny. Anyhow, if it's all racism and phobia and all that, how come no one is calling for Indians or Chinese people to be kept out? Plenty of them all over the place. How come no call to keep out Buddhists and Sikhs? After all, it's all racism and bigotry, right? Why are those darker and different people spared?

Loser. Funny. Anyhow, if it's all racism and phobia and all that, how come no one is calling for Indians or Chinese people to be kept out? Plenty of them all over the place. How come no call to keep out Buddhists and Sikhs? After all, it's all racism and bigotry, right? Why are those darker and different people spared?

you can't really be this retarded

you can't really be this retarded

Dodge city. You're Fockin pathetic.

Dodge city. You're Fockin pathetic.

no, you are. You're a focking retard. You talk in circles. So desperate.

watch fox news do ya ?

are you ignorant or what, we already know the answer

here I will simplify it for you multiple choice

Which type of person is most likely to grow up to be a terrorist born in the US?

A- Jew

B- Christian

C- Athiest

D- Muslim

and also you are just like every talking point leftist, how many events, thats the new way of doing it, rather than county the bodies, that way you can lump a Neo-Nazi killing some black in the same group as the Orlando Terrorist shooter, its a 1-1 score

Do you really want to start pulling Japan out of your ass to champion your cause, really?

Japan also has about 2 shooting murders a year. Why? Bcoz they don't have our 2nd Amendment and they don't have guns... But hey, as long as we're using Japan to prove a point...

Youre not allowed to do that here.

Don't like our gun laws here? Move to Japan then.

WTF....the laws are what they are. We have our guns. You're not gonna change the laws in your lifetime, folks. LOL. What is so hard for you butt hurt folks to figure out?

Our gun laws are imperfect, and I think we could tighten up a few loopholes. But if you ask me if I would rather have Europes gun laws, I say no thanks. We are witnessing what happens to a country where the government have no fear of the people, and how easily a population can be brought to heel by an invading group. It really is a situation over there where only the bad guys have guns.

Don't like our gun laws here? Move to Japan then.

WTF....the laws are what they are. We have our guns. You're not gonna change the laws in your lifetime, folks. LOL. What is so hard for you butt hurt folks to figure out?

I agree. I just wish your side would fight just as hard for the freedom of speech part.

I agree. I just wish your side would fight just as hard for the freedom of speech part.

Says the side that creates false terms to get their agenda passed. Assualt weapon (funny is fock if you walk into any gun shop and use this term you sound like an idiot) and hate speech and wasn't it also the left that created "politically correct"?

Need I remind you the violent crime statistics of black men over Middle Eastern men in America?

I mean if it's all about common sense and keeping us safer and not being politically correct, it seems we know exactly where we should start.

Says the side that creates false terms to get their agenda passed. Assualt weapon (funny is fock if you walk into any gun shop and use this term you sound like an idiot) and hate speech and wasn't it also the left that created "politically correct"?

Look bro. I'm actually going to respond, because I think you are one of the conservatives who is somewhat rational.

Quit with the sides bullish!t man. They are pretty much the same. They are both puppets.

Nothing substantial will ever change with republicans or democrats in charge.

Both parties are full of swine who put their own agenda before the good of the country. Both are utterly corrupt.

They are vampire bats feeding off a dying cow.

I am more and more convinced that if America is going to be saved, or better, or preserved, or whatever you want to call it, we have to stop with the "liberal vs. conservative" nonsense. It's what they want. They use each other as the enemy to scare people into supporting them.

Remember how when we were kids, elections were about policy differences and were somewhat civil?

Now every election is "the most important of our lifetimes." An existential battle for survival of your way of life.

If you don't vote, the liberals/conservatives will ____________.

It's bullish!t. And it's killling us. We need a real leader. Someone who can at least start a conversation about real changes that we can all agree on. There is common ground we all can agree on. I bet I could write up a whole list of things a strong majority here would support. Libs and cons both.

Oh, and btw... every weapon is an assault weapon.

TBB while I agree with you on most, the common ground is moving further and further apart. Like I hate abortion with a passion, and the left loves it and thinks it should be given at Walmart in the express lane, but at least we could come to an agreement that first trimester is the absolute end of the discussion, thats middle ground

I think you are smart enough to see why so many on the right hate so many on the left, they keep pushing the agenda further and further left...gay marriage, ok I think everyone should have a right to get married, no problem, don't tell my business what I can and cant do, but whats next, trannies, 53 genders, it just keeps going and going, and the media is driving it

I really can't have a civil discussion about anything that I oppose cause cause Trump

I don't support him, I never have, however I appreciate the policies that he is trying to put in place, I see nothing wrong with protecting our borders, nothing wrong with cutting off refugees, but apparently wanting to protect our nation is racism. I have always stood behind the theory that if we bring in 10,000 refugees, and it leads to 1 American dying because of it, than it was the wrong decision. Europe has been our test subject. Now I know you are fine with keeping the refugees out personally, but the majority of your party is not

• Like 1

TBB while I agree with you on most, the common ground is moving further and further apart. Like I hate abortion with a passion, and the left loves it and thinks it should be given at Walmart in the express lane, but at least we could come to an agreement that first trimester is the absolute end of the discussion, thats middle ground

I think you are smart enough to see why so many on the right hate so many on the left, they keep pushing the agenda further and further left...gay marriage, ok I think everyone should have a right to get married, no problem, don't tell my business what I can and cant do, but whats next, trannies, 53 genders, it just keeps going and going, and the media is driving it

I really can't have a civil discussion about anything that I oppose cause cause Trump

I don't support him, I never have, however I appreciate the policies that he is trying to put in place, I see nothing wrong with protecting our borders, nothing wrong with cutting off refugees, but apparently wanting to protect our nation is racism. I have always stood behind the theory that if we bring in 10,000 refugees, and it leads to 1 American dying because of it, than it was the wrong decision. Europe has been our test subject. Now I know you are fine with keeping the refugees out personally, but the majority of your party is not

Great Post. :thumbsup:

Newbie's great plan to prevent terrorism inthe homeland. "Don't worry about it, doesn't happen that much". What a puzzy.

Its hard to have real civil discussion with people who just make crap up like the bolded to start a point.

It might be why there is such a divide as well...you claim the left is trying to push too far left (there is some of that). However...the right also tries to push too far right and much of that has been at the forefront of the party in recent years (see the VP right now).

As for don't support...why do so many of you claim you don't support him...yet you defend him lock stock and barrel from everything? Never calling out his BS.

Wanting to protect our nation is not racism. Wanting to do so by singling out certain groups is where it turns to more "racist" or bigoted. And doing so claiming its for safety when most are saying it will do nothing to make us safer.

My other issue with some on the right...is the whole comparison to Europe. I think most on this board that are considered lefties even agree not to do things just like Europe. I have said it over and over we should not do things just like Europe...and that people are not advocating to do things like Europe (because we aren't...).

Look bro. I'm actually going to respond, because I think you are one of the conservatives who is somewhat rational.

Quit with the sides bullish!t man. They are pretty much the same. They are both puppets.

Nothing substantial will ever change with republicans or democrats in charge.

Both parties are full of swine who put their own agenda before the good of the country. Both are utterly corrupt.

They are vampire bats feeding off a dying cow.

I am more and more convinced that if America is going to be saved, or better, or preserved, or whatever you want to call it, we have to stop with the "liberal vs. conservative" nonsense. It's what they want. They use each other as the enemy to scare people into supporting them.

Remember how when we were kids, elections were about policy differences and were somewhat civil?

Now every election is "the most important of our lifetimes." An existential battle for survival of your way of life.

If you don't vote, the liberals/conservatives will ____________.

It's bullish!t. And it's killling us. We need a real leader. Someone who can at least start a conversation about real changes that we can all agree on. There is common ground we all can agree on. I bet I could write up a whole list of things a strong majority here would support. Libs and cons both.

Oh, and btw... every weapon is an assault weapon.

This guy gets it :thumbsup:

Honestly, I agree. I was all on board with the ghey marriage thing. The gender thing is a bridge too far. I've been trying to explain this to some of my SJW friends. They are leaving a large, and necessary, portion of their support behind on this one.

It's a fine line for me with the muslim issue. On the one hand, I'm realist enough to know that it's just a terrible idea to let them in. I mean, I have sympathy for them and all, but just can't.

But I hate the complete anti an entire group of people sentiment that is brewing now. Nothing good comes from that.

Honestly, I just wanna ignore it. Hearing my dad blast the news is one thing I dread about being home.