Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Morgan Fuckin Freeman

Moon landing for some, I'm sure.

He sure focks up Don Lemons loaded questions, though :banana:

• Like 1

Good for him. :thumbsup:

As a black man who grew up poor, Morgan Freeman has the gravitas to speak truth to the race grievance industry peddlers without fear of being labeled as out-of-touch or racist.

Great clip, love his attitude / gratitude. :thumbsup:

I wonder if Morgan Freeman knew he'd become a darling of the alt-right and, assuming not, whether he now regrets it

I wonder if Morgan Freeman knew he'd become a darling of the alt-right and, assuming not, whether he now regrets it

I think Morgan Freeman would say to you....I speak my mind, I speak the truth as I see it, and be damned if I'm going to pander or lie to cater to any group. The truth shall set you free.

That's what I think he'd say.

• Like 1

I think Morgan Freeman would say to you....I speak my mind, I speak the truth as I see it, and be damned if I'm going to pander or lie to cater to any group. The truth shall set you free.

That's what I think he'd say.

I read that in his voice. Very soothing.

I read that in his voice. Very soothing.

Same

Good for Morgan Freeman. Whether I agree with him or not, it's good that he stood his ground and wouldn't let the guy lead him somewhere that he didn't want to go.

Im sure he regrets saying that it is possible to escape poverty with a nurturing environment and hard work. Guy is obviously a whack job

Im sure he regrets saying that it is possible to escape poverty with a nurturing environment and hard work. Guy is obviously a whack job

Oh, the humanity!

So conservatives are called the "alt right" now. Oooh, it sounds so sinister. I bet them church folk scare the hell out of you.

I thinks he think you and people like you are the problem. He seems to have common sense.

So conservatives are called the "alt right" now. Oooh, it sounds so sinister. I bet them church folk scare the hell out of you.

No, but a quick Google search shows that the alt-right sites loved this. Seems like they took it as confirmation of something Freeman probably did not intend, so that's why I raised the question. HTH

No, but a quick Google search shows that the alt-right sites loved this. Seems like they took it as confirmation of something Freeman probably did not intend, so that's why I raised the question. HTH

So regular old bigoted conservatives wouldn't like it too?

anyone with an ounce of integrity would love it, no wonder you dont.

Curious, what's not to love about what he said?