Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

Can I get a FU?

Cordarelle Paterson, go away you useless goal line vulturing POS. Don't you know there are people like Gordon, Gronk, and Edelman starving due to your selfishness?

FU to Molester Rogers who had a decent ppr game but dropped 2 big plays which would have given him a huge night. TY makes those plays.

I'm starting Gordon and Sony, so yeah...FU.

I like that...

FU Golden Taint. Apparently you're still tired from blowing up on my bench last week.

FU Ben - way to tear it up against a depleted Falcons D that has stopped no one. I benched Brady for this?

So....Denver coach says that we are gonna get Freeman more involved, hmmm.

A big FU to myself for relying on the recommendations of FFT. This has to be the worst job of predictions, both weekly and pre-draft, that has ever been done by a website. The blame is entirely on myself as I am about to go 0-5 and have yet to hit my weekly predicted total both on that game site and on FFT. This will be my third losing record in over 60 FF seasons. Man, I just suck.

A big FU to myself for relying on the recommendations of FFT. This has to be the worst job of predictions, both weekly and pre-draft, that has ever been done by a website. The blame is entirely on myself as I am about to go 0-5 and have yet to hit my weekly predicted total both on that game site and on FFT. This will be my third losing record in over 60 FF seasons. Man, I just suck.

Next year try reading this forearm bored during off-season. Always jewels to be found up in here.

Mason Crosby One week fill in and you miss 3 figs in a half, fock I hate kicking in fantasy...

Mason Crosby One week fill in and you miss 3 figs in a half..

He was NFL.com's start of the week......lol

So....Denver coach says that we are gonna get Freeman more involved, hmmm.

Yes, F Freeman

FU Rogers, Mixon, R Freeman, DeDe, Ridley, GB def, Tucker

just as well add Michael Thomas and Gronk just to have the whole team

and Bears def for having week off

Jones 7ypc but lets stop running the ball and use dif guys when we do. Good talent management McCarthy.

Yes, my two "stud" WR's at this point: Julio Jones with 0 receptions heading into the 4th quarter, and Golden Tate with 2 catches for 15 yards near the end of the 3rd quarter. FU!!!!!!

Yep...easily winning my game, going against Brown and McCaffrey who have played average all year. And within 5 mins, Brown goes for a 60 yard TD and McCaffrey gets his first TD receptions of the year...fock you opponent.

Vance McDonald, such a weapon. Thanks for the 1 point. 1 point in a ppr league...welcome to the trash heap, at least thats better than the usual 0 I get from my te pickups.

Drake finally banished to my benches, of course he gets his most run all year. Is it too much to hope the entire Dolphins coaching staff die mysteriously this week?

• Like 1

F Me, I took Goff over Rivers, int first drive, looks like Goff is one month wonder.

………..and Gurley strolls in for what I bet is the first of 4 TDs for him today...………….while Goff throws for maybe 125-a one month wonder, Goff.

Demarius Thomas does less than d!ck all year until I sit him. FU

FU Dede Westbrook. you're the scrub I started over Demarius. Nice name btw

FU Dion Lewis. you my friend simply suck

FU Matty 'Ice'. Nice game twatstick

FU Gruden - stop trying to pretend to be a modern age coach. First and goal at the one - if you want to score just give it to Lynch.

Fock Amari. Without fail, you dude me Everytime I start you. And blow up on the bench. Fock your inconsistency.