Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

Keith Ellison’s Domestic Abuse Thread

One is hearsay about drunken teens 35 years ago

The other is about grown ups in high ranking places fairly recently.

Not even close to the same scenarios.

Yup

Nobody gives a shiit what you think or believe. People arent posting in the hopes that Focking Mike Honcho changes his mind. The whole thread is about the hypocrisy between the two cases. Youve helped prove it.

Enjoy your run. The weather broke here so its a nice night for exercising. 👍

😁

He follows an anti-Semite in Farrakhan. That is all you need to know about him.

Farrakhan's a prophet and I think you ought to listen to what he can say to you. What you oughta do is follow for now.

Both Judge and PJ both said they have no recollection of it...so it is your fault you sanctimonious azz when you state something that can apply to two people and expect the world to guess which one you meant. Seriously Strike, just because you have the god-given right to be an azz...doesn't mean you need to exercise it every day.

answer the question catboy

Farrakhan's a prophet and I think you ought to listen to what he can say to you. What you oughta do is follow for now.

Thanks Chuck.

answer the question catboy

He can't. Either way he answers he looks bad and he knows it. Yet he says he wants to have intelligent discussions.

:lol:

He can't. Either way he answers he looks bad and he knows it. Yet he says he wants to have intelligent discussions.

:lol:

You haven't posed a real Sophie's Choice here, I wouldn't have much of a problm if the DNC pushed him to withdraw....

How does that make me look bad now?

And it was you who complained about not being able to have intelligent conversations here not me. Nice try.

Lol... the best is how no one even talks about the subject at hand... it's "You said this and I said this", "No, I said that and you said that" over and over. Everyone's so concerned with being right that every thread turns into a stupid sissy fight.

Lol... the best is how no one even talks about the subject at hand... it's "You said this and I said this", "No, I said that and you said that" over and over. Everyone's so concerned with being right that every thread turns into a stupid sissy fight.

Yeah, I'll take a lot of responsibility for that, let myself get dragged into that one. :(

GLAd you finally provided a link. Looks bad for Ellison...but next time, maybe not a commentary article by someone who lost in the primary to the guy.

Also, like with GOP senate running an investigation of Fords claims in Kavanaugh...the DNC should not be in charge of any investigation into Ellison. And apparently the woman has not gone to police? How is that not an actual criminal investigation by now?

Yeah he should use an anonymous source like a real reporter

I love all the peeps going after kavanaugh but couldn't give a crap less about the MANY MANY sexual assault complaints about Bill Clinton. :rolleyes:

I love all the peeps going after kavanaugh but couldn't give a crap less about the MANY MANY sexual assault complaints about Bill Clinton. :rolleyes:

Yeah that got absolutely zero coverage.

Yeah that got absolutely zero coverage.

was it the guilty before proven innocent coverage we are seeing today? Media hacks calling for an fbi investigation?

Try the real world out for a change..it will be refreshing

What?

I like how Ellisons alleged domestic abuse is due to his Muslim faith but actual Catholic priests focking altar boys and covering it up for decades is in no way a reflection on Christianity.

I like how Ellisons alleged domestic abuse is due to his Muslim faith but actual Catholic priests focking altar boys and covering it up for decades is in no way a reflection on Christianity.

Well the Muslim faith till this day says it's ok. Christianity does not. Pretty simple.

Well the Muslim faith till this day says it's ok. Christianity does not. Pretty simple.

Some say it's not ok... others say we'll promote you and move you to a different church if you do it.

Some say it's not ok... others say we'll promote you and move you to a different church if you do it.

That's not the same. Those people are going against what the religion says. Muslims who beat their women or blow up concerts aren't.

I couldn't give a crap less about either.

I think in their case, as it is with Keith Ellison, their position is whatever is politically expedient at the time.

What?

Lol...what do you mean what? Quit being the most obstinate, obtuse motherfocker on the planet. Clinton had Many more WAY worse allegations. Women with more witnesses and actual proof but did Billy boy get elected?? YES!!!! The democratic sheep follow their leaders undaunted by shame.

Lol...what do you mean what? Quit being the most obstinate, obtuse motherfocker on the planet. Clinton had Many more WAY worse allegations. Women with more witnesses and actual proof but did Billy boy get elected?? YES!!!! The democratic sheep follow their leaders undaunted by shame.

In an Ellison thread, you whine about Kavanaugh by playing what about Bill Clinton. That was the what...it was laughably stupid and if we want to play what about...its funny that you leave out accusations about Trump.

And as was noted...Clinton's indiscretions were discussed at lenght all over the place...so to claim that people didn't give a crap about it is utterly stupid.

In an Ellison thread, you whine about Kavanaugh by playing what about Bill Clinton. That was the what...it was laughably stupid and if we want to play what about...its funny that you leave out accusations about Trump.

And as was noted...Clinton's indiscretions were discussed at lenght all over the place...so to claim that people didn't give a crap about it is utterly stupid.

just indiscretions

My god you're a hack.

just indiscretions

My god you're a hack.

Nobody said just...dipshit. And you calling anyone a hack is always hilarious.

Go tell us what yiur hack websites the NK about itndrobeski...then let me know what Bill has to do with any of this?

It's totally relevant dumbfock. So tell me how all the democratic led FBI investigations into Clinton's accusations went. Please provide a link of said investigations. :bench:

It's totally relevant dumbfock. So tell me how all the democratic led FBI investigations into Clinton's accusations went. Please provide a link of said investigations. :bench:

how about a single democratic stepping up and supporting these victimized women who were brutally raped by that sexual predator

So you think there were no investigations? FFS...there was a ton of scrutiny in him.

This is deflection 101 as usual.

MDC, defending muslims right to beat and rape women and children since 1999

Weak even by your standards.

Nobody said just...dipshit. And you calling anyone a hack is always hilarious.

Go tell us what yiur hack websites the NK about itndrobeski...then let me know what Bill has to do with any of this?

You seriously need help. You posted indiscretions just a few posts above. Your name calling is out of control.

So you think there were no investigations? FFS...there was a ton of scrutiny in him.

This is deflection 101 as usual.

Delection? How about that link to an FBI investigation?

Still waiting Mr. Deflection. :bench:

Delection? How about that link to an FBI investigation?

Still waiting Mr. Deflection. :bench:

Tell me when anyway me claimed there was one or when anyone actually called for one?

You keep trying whatabout crap and its dumb every time.

Tell me when anyway me claimed there was one or when anyone actually called for one?

You keep trying whatabout crap and its dumb every time.

You're kidding, right? I knew you were dense, but this is ridiculous.

I FOXKING ASKED YOU FOR A FOCKING LINK TO THE FOCKING FBI INVESTIGATION INTO BILL CLINTON'S ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS. YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE. NOR WILL THERE BE ONE FOR ELLISON. AND YES, WHILE I CROSSED THREADS WITH KAVANAUGH'S, WHY ARE THEY CALLING FOR A FOCKING FBI INVESTIGATION FOR HIM?

WHAT DON'T YOU FOCKING UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS SKIPPY?

And yes...when you are in an Ellison thread...and whine about attention to Kavanaugh and bring up Bill Clinton...how is it anything other than deflection?

I FOXKING ASKED YOU FOR A FOCKING LINK TO THE FOCKING FBI INVESTIGATION INTO BILL CLINTON'S ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS. YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE. NOR WILL THERE BE ONE FOR ELLISON. AND YES, WHILE I CROSSED THREADS WITH KAVANAUGH'S, WHY ARE THEY CALLING FOR A FOCKING FBI INVESTIGATION FOR HIM?

I dont understand why you think its focking relevant because Im not an imbecile like you.

That you dont understand the difference and that you first whine that I love all the peeps going after kavanaugh but couldn't give a crap less about the MANY MANY sexual assault complaints about Bill Clinton. Which has not changed to FBI investigations because yiur first post was that dumb.

Because the FBI is the one that does background checks/investigations for federal officials.

Also, why would there be an FBI investigation into allegations for President Clinton, aside from the massive one led by Ken Starr that did investigate into Lewinsky, Kathleen Wiley and Paula Jones?

• Like 1