Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Youre really using Roy Moore as an example of a guy done in by dirty pool? Lol

it was dirty pool then and still is. The fact you dont see that shows you think more along partisan lines than those of a man. Shame on you.

In 2016 I was at a breaking point with the GOP. I didn't like Trump whatsoever either...... I was at a cross roads politically speaking. I voted Gary Johnson as a protest vote in the election.

But after what I've seen from the left the past year, my choice has never been more clear. Straight R on every ballot. Democrats have lost their damn minds.

Just the other day, I changed my party affiliation from Libertarian to Republican. My reason was the Libertarians stance on immigration, but still, I know where youre coming from.

We should hae never run that focker off. God Bless Sho Nuff for holding down the fort as we really need him more than ever. I hate participating in piling on him.... but...

Who is the worst between the two of them?

it was dirty pool then and still is. The fact you dont see that shows you think more along partisan lines than those of a man. Shame on you.

Youre defending a pedophile because hes a Republican. :wacko:

Who is the worst between the two of them?

The fact that one got perma banned and the other got a lengthy timeout here says a lot about their character. They both are pathetic.

• Like 1

Youre defending a pedophile because hes a Republican. :wacko:

i am not a republican. No proof was ever presented that he was a pedophile. Only accusations that could never be backed up.

What I am is a man that can see how damaging this sort of thing can be. You should be able to see that too but you have partisan blinders on

This guy is just as bad here as he is at Jesusguys

Banned from one place for making disgusting comments...HT chimes in here...not as if you actually left there Uncle.

Good bye.

Banned from one place for making disgusting comments...HT chimes in here...not as if you actually left there Uncle.

Good bye.

Dude, you got banned from this place which is almost impossible. You are such a hypocrite with no grasp of reality.

i am not a republican. No proof was ever presented that he was a pedophile. Only accusations that could never be backed up.

What I am is a man that can see how damaging this sort of thing can be. You should be able to see that too but you have partisan blinders on

One person sure. When you have 10 different accusers and Moore himself acknowledging he tried to date teenagers as a man in his 30s you can be pretty sure the man is a pedo. Maybe some of the stories were false but certainly some of it was true.

Partisan blinders are why you and Mr Hand are defending a kid focker. You two are gross.

FFS...can any of you follow along with the context of a conversation?

I was disagreeing with Crack when he stated even if he did it it should not be disqualifying.

Instead people will whine that I just posted a bunch in a row replying to people talking to me.

You didn't answer my question. What actual proof will we have beside accusations? Do we have physical evidence? Video evidence? Eye witness testimony? A police report? DNA? Anything besides her version versus his version? Do we have a pattern of abuse by Kavanaugh? Other women coming forward with similar claims? Anything at all besides her version, while she was drinking as a 15 y/o?

And you're right. I wouldn't hold a now 53 y/o responsible for a one time, not charged, not convicted, has led a lawful life, no other incidents, no other complaints, no other accusations, drunken teenage mishap from 35 years ago. Let that be a lesson to the metoo movement. Press charges when something happens.

Calling it now. This disgusting pig woman doesn't testify.

You didn't answer my question. What actual proof will we have beside accusations? Do we have physical evidence? Video evidence? Eye witness testimony? A police report? DNA? Anything besides her version versus his version? Do we have a pattern of abuse by Kavanaugh? Other women coming forward with similar claims? Anything at all besides her version, while she was drinking as 15 y/o?

And you're right. I wouldn't hold a now 53 y/o responsible for a one time, not charged, not convicted, has led a lawful life, no other incidents, no other complaints, no other accusations, drunken teenage mishap from 35 years ago. Let that be a lesson to the metoo movement. Press charges when something happens.

We probably won't have much actual physical proof at this time of course.

Its going to be testimony and what sounds credible.

I would hold him responsible for his actions then, but again, more of it now is the actions and lies now and allowing others to sling mud at this woman(again, for those too slow to follow along...there is a presumption of guilt in this conversation here).

I think we know exactly why things don't come out when it happens...because of how the women are treated. Think of it...15 year old girl, vs Georgetown Prep kid with a judge for a mother. Do you think things would have gone well for her even then?

I think we know exactly why things don't come out when it happens...because of how the women are treated. Think of it...15 year old girl, vs Georgetown Prep kid with a judge for a mother. Do you think things would have gone well for her even then?

Just stop with this crap. Why didn't she come forward when he became a District Judge? What about the fact she is linked to George Soros or that her brother has links to Fusion GPS?

• Like 1

We probably won't have much actual physical proof at this time of course.

Its going to be testimony and what sounds credible.

I would hold him responsible for his actions then, but again, more of it now is the actions and lies now and allowing others to sling mud at this woman(again, for those too slow to follow along...there is a presumption of guilt in this conversation here).

What lies are you talking about, so I know and can comment correctly? Lies about this accusation?

It doesn't matter how it might have gone. We'll never know, and it's unfair to hold that against Kavanaugh today. Maybe she didn't come forward cause she was drinking underage? Maybe it didn't happen? Maybe she was afraid? maybe maybe maybe??? That's not how our system works. Just like we can say maybe it's made up? Maybe she was drunk and confused about it be Kavanaugh? Maybe she had buyers remorse after making out with him? Maybe she agreed to a 3 some and then regretted it? See, that's not fair to her either.

That's why you need proof.

Good bye.

You tender little soul. Disgusting comments??? I liked getting in bras and panties in HS & college. Oh the horrors . Thats a strange crew there in the psa. The rest is ok but those freaks. None of them admitted to liking teenage sex back in the day.

This guy is just as bad here as he is at Jesusguys

Yeah but man, you can call him every name in the book and you won't get banned. Watch this next post.

Dude, you got banned from this place which is almost impossible. You are such a hypocrite with no grasp of reality.

I post back in the 80s that sometimes the No didnt actually mean no , you had to analyze the no on the fly and sometimes try a 2nd time .

So this skank now thinks he may have tried to kill her: “I feared he may inadvertently kill me,” she wrote.

Ok beat it chump

You stay in the sandbox with Slonuff. This is a Lawrence Taylor/ Ladian situation. Both great, but one is the GOAT.

• Like 1

One person sure. When you have 10 different accusers and Moore himself acknowledging he tried to date teenagers as a man in his 30s you can be pretty sure the man is a pedo. Maybe some of the stories were false but certainly some of it was true.

By using that EXACT logic. 1 person accusing Kavanaugh while he has a giant list of other women who claim he has been nothing but a gentlemen ,Including ex girlfriends seems a bit wonky.

I don't know if it has merit. Ignoring it solely on the basis of how long ago it happened is not how I think it should be handled. Let's see what they both have to say and whether it warrants further investigation.

Early on, I said that the bar is pretty high to disqualify someone in this instance. I still think that is the case. However, it should be part of the process for reviewing the candidate.

If only there was a process whereby he could be removed if there was ever actual proof that this happened.........

Sho Nuff

wiffleball

Voltaire

EternalShinyAndChrome

Hardcore troubadour

TimmySmith

drobeski

Filthy Fernadez

Patriotsfatboy1

MDC

KSB2424

crackattack

Mr. Hand

vuduchile

Strike

LOD01

SenatorRock

kilroy69

lickin_starfish

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Big Guy

Cdub100

HellToupee

Reality

avoiding injuries

shorepatrol

Alias Detective

Mike Honcho

5-Points

Fireballer

RaiderHater's Revenge

NorthernVike

Vince44

naomi

Thornton Melon

Cloaca du jour

12th Man

MTSkiBum

cbfalcon

nzoner

trumpurethra

iam90sbaby

supermike80

Seriously. At least Anita had a pubic hair. This ford person has nothing.

And Clarence admitted to at least knowing her. There are 50 leaps and 10 slippery slopes to get from this girl to Kavanaugh.

But the left attacking a SC Court candidate through sexual harassment is an exact replay. No getting around it, no matter how bad you want to.

Unless she couldn't put it behind here and it caused her major issues in her life (which it appears it did).

A grudge against the guy? Let me guess...family foreclosure BS....why do some look for every illogical reason she might be lying...rather than the logical conclusion at this point that is very possible he did do this?

I didn't choose sides and I don't know what happened and have said repeatedly he nay have done it. She's going to say he did, he and his friend are likely going to say he didn't, and there we are. Probably. We'll see how it shakes out.

And Clarence admitted to at least knowing her. There are 50 leaps and 10 slippery slopes to get from this girl to Kavanaugh.

But the left attacking a SC Court candidate through sexual harassment is an exact replay. No getting around it, no matter how bad you want to.

What else could they do?

By using that EXACT logic. 1 person accusing Kavanaugh while he has a giant list of other women who claim he has been nothing but a gentlemen ,Including ex girlfriends seems a bit wonky.

:lol: Wow

After reading this thread, I can't understand why more women don't come forward when sexually assaulted. :unsure:

Innocent until proven guilty - that's always been the case. Not only for sexual assault, but for EVERY crime committed.

Seems like you would rather have it guilty until proven innocent.

After reading this thread, I can't understand why more women don't come forward when sexually assaulted. :unsure:

Well, she wasn't. at least not by him. It's a shame that you can't smell obvious BS. Blinded by rage.

Stop with with crap. There is so much more to this and you know it.

Innocent until proven guilty - that's always been the case. Not only for sexual assault, but for EVERY crime committed.

Seems like you would rather have it guilty until proven innocent.

Well, she wasn't. at least not by him. It's a shame that you can't smell obvious BS. Blinded by rage.

Stop with with crap. There is so much more to this and you know it.

The Bat Signal isn't this effective.