Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Vontae Davis retires from NFL -- At halftime. lol

Halftime?

That's not retiring. That's being a focking turd. A baby. Quitting. Typical -- same umbrella as Kaepernick, Serena, the boxer that immediately quit after bell rang. Birds of a feather. And if a white guy did it...it would still be birds of a feather. So don't even start with the racist garbage. The birds of a feather being whiny entitled participation ribbon warm milk drinking focks.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/16/vontae-davis-possible-retirement-halftime-bills-chargers

Good thing we have an **Official Week 2** thread on the moon.

What a POS move.:thumbsdown:

Who focking cares. People quit their jobs in the middle of the day all the time. Companies fire employees in December so shareholders can buy a little more blow for the Christmas party. Bunch of over sensitive b!tches. Boo focking who.

People with no pride or loyalty ..... it's an epidemic.

Next thing you know, hell run off to Chiner.

Better than going through life as a shallow souless sh*tbag with no pride.

• Like 1

Self loathing.

That too. Susceptible white people get it preached at them constantly in schools and pop culture, especially Germans, but we were talking about Vontae Davis.

Should we kneel for him? :dunno:

You know what's going to be the cherry on the cake? And you can damn near see it coming.

Week 12, some team is going to be 10&2 and suddenly Vontae gets his second wind.

• Like 1

For those that are upset, would it have been okay if he waited until after the game?

For those that are upset, would it have been okay if he waited until after the game?

That would have been better.

I give him credit for waiting until halftime. :thumbsup:

Nobody is actually "upset". This is a message bored where we discuss stuff. :doh:

But yes, in sports its rather shitty to walk out at halftime. Nothing to do with the Bills themselves but to his teammates. Which is probably why this NEVER happens. Of course its better to do it after the game, giving your teammates a heads up before you are MIA.

That too. Susceptible white people get it preached at them constantly in schools and pop culture, especially Germans, but we were talking about Vontae Davis.

You sure were not talking about Marcus Bryant?

You know what's going to be the cherry on the cake? And you can damn near see it coming.

Week 12, some team is going to be 10&2 and suddenly Vontae gets his second wind.

I dont think he can. The bills still control his rights.

I dont think he can. The bills still control his rights.

Anquon Boldin tried this move. He quit to focus on "activism" but then changed his mind later in the season and said he wanted to play again for a different team. Bills said "fock you Q" and wouldn't release him.

Yeah, from the moment he retired, if Calvin Jonhson had ever gotten the itch to return to the NFL, he'd have to do it as a Lion. Same with Quitter Davis.

I have no problem with him retiring, but he couldve played 30 more minutes of football and retired after the game. POS move.

Who the fock quits a team in the middle of a game?! I don't care if you are playing U12 girls softball, that's crazy. Personally I would never (and would never have let my kids) quit in the middle of a season. A game? Are you kidding me? :wacko:

Yeah, from the moment he retired, if Calvin Jonhson had ever gotten the itch to return to the NFL, he'd have to do it as a Lion. Same with Quitter Davis.

As I recall, the raiders had to give up something for the rights to marshawn lynch when he unretired.

Didnt Ricky Williams unretire at one point too?

What about Favre?

Reinforces my thoughts on him, thanks. :thumbsup:

no problem. i like to help 'special' people.

Who focking cares. People quit their jobs in the middle of the day all the time. Companies fire employees in December so shareholders can buy a little more blow for the Christmas party. Bunch of over sensitive b!tches. Boo focking who.

I'm sure youre just trolling, but here's one big fuucking fundamental difference. There aren't any companies out there that are specifically held down by their industry as to the number of people they can employ on any given day.

whatever the number is these days? 52 or whatever? Sounds like a big number until you get a coach actually breaking it down and that shiit's pretty damn tight. No wonder it's a hell of a lot easier to be a college coach among many other reasons.

They're dudes out on the field who every step Feels Like a Knife in their knee cap and having an extra week off would have maybe made the difference between finishing the season or not. Meanwhile, this guy is literally pissing away a roster spot that could have been used in a much more crucial position.

You know he knows he's in the wrong. He ran away like a biitch. Didn't face his teammates nor the media. And posted online so he wouldn't have to face any scrutiny.

I mean literally given what we know about last week and the situation in general, all you had to do was pull one of the assistant coaches to the side at halftime and say dude, not feeling it, I'll be here if things get absolutely desperate, but then but I'm done after today, let me leave gracefully.

Wouldn't have been stellar. But would have made life easier on everybody including himself. Now on top of everything else, his former teammates have to answer questions about this shiit that they didn't cause.

Im actually not trolling for a change. I dont understand why we hold athletes to a higher standard than your average joe. If my work environment sucked and I had the means to retire or get another job, Id split. I dont care that Joe the IT guy has to do a little extra work, or Ive betrayed the company. Maybe its a different mindset, since Ive mostly worked for Fortune 500 companies, but I learned really quickly that they dont give a fock about me or my family. Theyre about the shareholders and dividends.

Im actually not trolling for a change. I dont understand why we hold athletes to a higher standard than your average joe. If my work environment sucked and I had the means to retire or get another job, Id split. I dont care that Joe the IT guy has to do a little extra work, or Ive betrayed the company. Maybe its a different mindset, since Ive mostly worked for Fortune 500 companies, but I learned really quickly that they dont give a fock about me or my family. Theyre about the shareholders and dividends.

Yeah, you're the only guy here who's work for a Fortune 500. Jesus Christ. And yeah, I know exactly how heartless they can be.

Still, what I wrote is undeniable. Find me one other industry that operates that way.

"Well, we'd like to hire you, we think this other guy is a short fused fuuck nut that's completely unreliable, but..."

Idiot shouid have grabbed his hamstring. Broke in a few years.

Halftime?

That's not retiring. That's being a focking turd. A baby. Quitting. Typical -- same umbrella as Kaepernick, Serena, the boxer that immediately quit after bell rang. Birds of a feather. And if a white guy did it...it would still be birds of a feather. So don't even start with the racist garbage. The birds of a feather being whiny entitled participation ribbon warm milk drinking focks.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/16/vontae-davis-possible-retirement-halftime-bills-chargers

:thumbsup:

fully agree

I give him credit for waiting until halftime. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Halftime?

Its racist garbage when you bring up black people who didnt do anything like this to claim its all the same ...plus your own history of blatant racism here.

And people wont call it out which may fonallynpush some away...like that idiotic porch monkey thread someone started and most just went along with it agreeing. Pathetic

Oh! Now I want to get some artists to make me some 3 foot brass replica dollar bills and display them towards the front of my house.

What's that?

Oh those? Those are my porch money!!