Sign in to follow this  
Maulers1973

Chris Carson.....

Does Pete Carrol even know he's on his team??? Did anyone catch his interview where he says he thought Chris was covering kicks on special teams and a little too gassed to play on offense. Then, the guy points out that Carson was only in on 2 sp tms plays. What???? How about you put the rookie with a 2.2 ypc avg over on kick coverage. Dumb, dumb, dumb!!!!

Pete Carroll sucks. He took a loaded team and screwed it up. I thought his rah rah style was good for the team at first, but really he just had so much damn talent that they carried their coach to the SB twice. I get Wilson's contract means less money for their stars, but for the team to be this terrible when the QB is that damn good, yeah it tells you all you need to know about the coach.

Oh well, NFL management has so many people in mis-cast positions. They mostly suck at all things football related. Mccarthy still has a job, Carroll, Hue Jackson, Sam Bradford will probably sign somewhere next year for $15 million to be their starter, Jeff Fischer lasted as long as he did, Indy and Seattle are trying to get their QBs killed for some reason and surround them with sub par talent on both sides of the ball, 50% or more of 1st round picks are flat out terrible busts. I guarantee most of us on this board can walk into an NFL situation and be just as good as the guys who have been doing this for a long time.

To also be fair though, Carson was only averaging 4 ypc. Not horrible, but he is closer to a JAG than a stud imo. He is a hard worker on the field. He should probably be a backup or in a rbbc. Penny has some more athletic upside imo.

To also be fair though, Carson was only averaging 4 ypc. Not horrible, but he is closer to a JAG than a stud imo. He is a hard worker on the field. He should probably be a backup or in a rbbc. Penny has some more athletic upside imo.

4ypc behind the Hawks O'line is closer to stud than you might think. imo

Exactly bb, the reason he is productive is that he breaks tackles. I think he ranked 2nd in yards after first contact last year in a small sample set, but still. He's clearly better than Penny. I'd at least bring the rookie RB along slowly and move the change with the tackle breaking plodder.

He is a hard worker. It isn't bad to be averaging that against the Bears defense either. Maybe the Hawks know they are dead in the water this year without some major help and hope that Penny can be a little more dynamic?

Pete Carrol is an absolute moron. One of the worst coaches in the league. Overmatched. Without wilson he would be Hugh Jackson.

Pete Carrol is an absolute moron. One of the worst coaches in the league. Overmatched. Without wilson he would be Hugh Jackson.

He would be Wolverine?

yup, especially when everyone else they've thrown out there hasn't

Dropped him in both leagues. I have a hard time seeing him getting enough touches to be serviceable in a terrible RB offense.