My Sharona

Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon

Don't Stand So Close To Me

Jailbait

I Saw Her Standing There

There are many more.

Wait till Libtards remember this song:

I was lonelier than Kunta Kinte at a Merle Haggard concert

That night I strolled on into Uncle Limpy's Hump Palace lookin' for love.
It had been a while.
In fact, three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
since that midnight run haulin' hog to Shakey Town on I-10.
I had picked up this hitchhiker that was sweatin' gallons
through a pair of Daisy Duke cut-offs and one of those Fruit Of The Loom tank-tops.
Well, that night I lost myself to ruby red lips,
milky white skin and baby blue eyes.
Name was Russell.

Yes, a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'
Well I find it's quite a thrill
When she grinds me against her will
Yes a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'

Well, faster than you can say, "shallow grave",
this pretty little thing come up to me and starts kneadin' my balls
like hard-boiled eggs in a tube sock.
Said her name was Bambi and I said, "Well that's a coincidence darlin',
'cause I was just thinkin' about skinnin' you like a deer."
Well she smiled, had about as much teeth as a Jack-O-Lantern,
and I went on to tell her how I would wear her face like a mask
as I do my little kooky dance.
And then she told me to shush.
I guess she could sense my desperation.
'Course, it's hard to hide a hard-on when you're dressed like Minnie Pearl.

So, Bambi's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true.
So I says, "Even this one I have where Jesus Christ
is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole
with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something
resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?"
Well, ten beers, twenty minutes and thirty dollars later
I'm parkin' the beef bus in tuna town if you know what I mean.
Got to nail her back at her trailer.
Heh. That rhymes.
I have to admit it was even more of a turn-on
when I found out she was doin' me to buy baby formula.

Day or so had passed when I popped the clutch,
gave the tranny a spin and slid on into
The Stinky Pinky Gulp N' Guzzle Big Rig Snooze-A-Stop.
There I was browsin' through the latest issue of "Throb",
when I saw Bambi starin' at me from the back of a milk carton.
Well, my heart just dropped.
So, I decided to do what any good Christian would.
You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice
and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five
in an eighteen-wheeler.
I never thought missing children could be so sexy.
Did I say that out loud?

Songs that are a million times creepier

You're Sixteen

My Sharona

Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon

Don't Stand So Close To Me

Jailbait

I Saw Her Standing There

There are many more.

Given the chance, these people will ruin all possibility of entertainment or fun.....

If Nat King Cole sang this song ? Not a peep

I honestly doubt that is true, the sad truth is that we have to pretend that every accuser is the "truth" and any actions that can be pointed to by this #metoo thing will not survive, as a weapon it is effective against pretty much anything they decide to dislike....

Ray Charles did it. Probably other blacks artists too.

Not the one that gets played.

So metoo gives a pass to black guys? Cosby? Neil Tyson?

Hell yeah. Ice- T was an actual pimp. He lose any work?

Hell yeah. Ice- T was an actual pimp. He lose any work?

Yeah....I guess women aren't exactly being honored in the rap community.

Ahh, the diversion technique. You don't want to stay on topic. Rather, lets just use cut downs to try and get an upperhand.

Straight out of The Handbook for Radicals.

I barely listen to lyrics sometimes. I'll learn the chorus and sing what I think are the words. I was a full fledged adult before I knew Afternoon Delight was about sex.

I think men and women relations have changes over the decades and it's hard to explain it to the younger generation.

I was trying to tell my daughter that rape wasn't, "I said no and then we had sex, therefore he raped me."

In my day "good girls" were always supposed to say no and it was sort of up to the men to convince the woman to say yes or to mean yes.

This is where I think a lot of the problems are occurring, men didn't need to have permission in the past.

We were taught that rape was clearly a forced act, not a subtle one.

So, if you went up a man's apartment and got drunk and had sex, in my day, it wasn't considered rape unless there was a struggle or fight. Now...it's a different story.

I think a young person will see red flags with that song where my generation or older see it as playful.

I barely listen to lyrics sometimes. I'll learn the chorus and sing what I think are the words. I was a full fledged adult before I knew Afternoon Delight was about sex.

I think men and women relations have changes over the decades and it's hard to explain it to the younger generation.

I was trying to tell my daughter that rape wasn't, "I said no and then we had sex, therefore he raped me."

In my day "good girls" were always supposed to say no and it was sort of up to the men to convince the woman to say yes or to mean yes.

This is where I think a lot of the problems are occurring, men didn't need to have permission in the past.

So, if you went up a man's apartment and got drunk and had sex, in my day, it wasn't considered rape unless there was a struggle or fight. Now...it's a different story.

I think a young person will see red flags with that song where my generation or older see it as playful.

Interesting and nuanced line of thought, something to really think about ...... :thumbsup:

Yeah, but they're ok with Minaj singing about anacondas and asses or Drake singing about banging chicks once to see they're pvssy feels like. Something isn't right here.

Yeah, but they're ok with Minaj singing about anacondas and asses or Drake singing about banging chicks once to see they're pvssy feels like. Something isn't right here.

I think what you are calling out is the tendency for radicals to attack "art" that does not conform to their social agenda, and yes, that is a scary place to be. What you are identifying is that there is no logic to this, anything....anyone.....at anytime, can fall within the target range for the SJW agenda, without reason.....

I remember when the idea of a husband raping his wife was a shift in thinking. Meaning, men kind of didn't consider it wrong. Mind you, I was a child and only recall seeing TV discussions about it.

I think people stay away from attacking rap because they fear anything that can come back to label anyone as being racist. Rap is horror and a pleasure.

I think what you are calling out is the tendency for radicals to attack "art" that does not conform to their social agenda, and yes, that is a scary place to be. What you are identifying is that there is no logic to this, anything....anyone.....at anytime, can fall within the target range for the SJW agenda, without reason.....

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

So metoo gives a pass to black guys? Cosby? Neil Tyson? Russell Simmons?

Just let em be angry...easier that way

For all the whining these bored lunatics do about liberals whining--they do it X1000. B!tching about something every.single.day. Not worth fighting, just point and laugh at the hypocrisy.

• Like 1

I pretty much agree with this. I know every generation has a "get off my lawn" feeling about younger kids, but one of my biggest sorrows for this coming generation is the growing elimination of seduction. As you pointed out peenie, back in our day a guy was supposed to woo a "good girl" into sex. Now we have apps like Tinder which take the mystery away, and Bumble where from what I've read the woman needs to reach out to the guy. Plus almost a need for a legal document proving consent. Where is the romance? Young people are really missing out on the thrill of the chase. :(

• Like 1

I pretty much agree with this. I know every generation has a "get off my lawn" feeling about younger kids, but one of my biggest sorrows for this coming generation is the growing elimination of seduction. As you pointed out peenie, back in our day a guy was supposed to woo a "good girl" into sex. Now we have apps like Tinder which take the mystery away, and Bumble where from what I've read the woman needs to reach out to the guy. Plus almost a need for a legal document proving consent. Where is the romance? Young people are really missing out on the thrill of the chase. :(

You have it all wrong. Tinder is the ######. I miss when they had the groups me and my buddy would go out to DT Orlando, set ourselves as a group and match with two girls that are in a group too. It is so much easier and it saves guys a lot of money ultimately because they don't have as many misses. It is literally like going to the free pu $$ y mall and you avoid all that nonsense that isn't fun anyway, like getting to know that person. Match, exchange digits, bang that weekend. Rinse & repeat. Orlando is awesome too because every Friday there is a new set of hot girls that you can match with on a weekend that come here for vacation. Yeah the romance isn't there, but that is overrated anyway. The chase is still there and that is the fun part. You also don't really get the "You must just be looking for sex" hahahaha you don't say b!tch, I'm on Tinder.

You have it all wrong. Tinder is the ######. I miss when they had the groups me and my buddy would go out to DT Orlando, set ourselves as a group and match with two girls that are in a group too. It is so much easier and it saves guys a lot of money ultimately because they don't have as many misses. It is literally like going to the free pu $$ y mall and you avoid all that nonsense that isn't fun anyway, like getting to know that person. Match, exchange digits, bang that weekend. Rinse & repeat. Orlando is awesome too because every Friday there is a new set of hot girls that you can match with on a weekend that come here for vacation. Yeah the romance isn't there, but that is overrated anyway. The chase is still there and that is the fun part. You also don't really get the "You must just be looking for sex" hahahaha you don't say b!tch, I'm on Tinder.

Don't get me wrong, if I had had Tinder as a single guy I'd have worn out my thumbs swiping right. But since I didn't, I have the perspective to know what you are missing out on. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I remember when the idea of a husband raping his wife was a shift in thinking. Meaning, men kind of didn't consider it wrong. Mind you, I was a child and only recall seeing TV discussions about it.

Rewatched Sixteen Candles a few months back. There was some humor around the exchange student Long Duck Dong that was sort of cringey. Youd never do that today. Also toward the end the hot chick passes out completely drunk, realizes the next day she rocked the nerd, and is cool with that.

Wasnt offensive or anything but a director today would think long and hard about what kind of message this stuff sends. And thats mostly a good thing. I cant get on board with whitewashing older songs, movies and TV though. Youve got to consider the time they were made.

Don't get me wrong, if I had had Tinder as a single guy I'd have worn out my thumbs swiping right. But since I didn't, I have the perspective to know what you are missing out on. :thumbsup:

The generation of women you grew up with definitely has more respectful for themselves which is attractive in and of itself. I think it is a lot easier for a guy from your generation to meet a woman that is wife material where as my generation those women are almost nonexistence. Pretty much every girl I meet older than 25 has had 15+ (and they are probably lying) sex partners. Sh!t. That's a lot, I've had more than that but that is a double standard I am 100% fine with, can't put mileage on the ol' rod but a girls crouch sure can get worn out and I won't marry a girl that has had more than I don't know 5 or so partners? Which I am sure was a lot easier to meet someone like that when you were growing up.

The generation of women you grew up with definitely has more respectful for themselves which is attractive in and of itself. I think it is a lot easier for a guy from your generation to meet a woman that is wife material where as my generation those women are almost nonexistence. Pretty much every girl I meet older than 25 has had 15+ (and they are probably lying) sex partners. Sh!t. That's a lot, I've had more than that but that is a double standard I am 100% fine with, can't put mileage on the ol' rod but a girls crouch sure can get worn out and I won't marry a girl that has had more than I don't know 5 or so partners? Which I am sure was a lot easier to meet someone like that when you were growing up.

The cringe is real with this post. You think you are going to meet an adult woman who has had less than 5 partners? You open to marrying a 19 yr old? So a woman who is 27 and dated 1 guy a year is too slutty for you? Thats a delusional standard to put on a woman. Oh and also you know nothing about vaginas, you can be with women who have banged thousands of guys and she can be as tight as ever, thats just not how vaginas work.

The cringe is real with this post. You think you are going to meet an adult woman who has had less than 5 partners? You open to marrying a 19 yr old? So a woman who is 27 and dated 1 guy a year is too slutty for you? Thats a delusional standard to put on a woman. Oh and also you know nothing about vaginas, you can be with women who have banged thousands of guys and she can be as tight as ever, thats just not how vaginas work.

No, I'll probably never get married and continue to sleep with random women well into my 40's. I thought I made it pretty obvious my post was only half serious? And no 15-16 partners isn't to many, I'd like to be the +1, I'm just not going to bring her home to meet the parents is all I'm saying.

No, I'll probably never get married and continue to sleep with random women well into my 40's. I thought I made it pretty obvious my post was only half serious?

In that case, you do have an option of highly religious women. Those are usually kept and not worldly enough to have had a normal amount of relationships or partners. They are quiet, respectful and subservient as well usually so that’s an added plus.

In that case, you do have an option of highly religious women. Those are usually kept and not worldly enough to have had a normal amount of relationships or partners. They are quiet, respectful and subservient as well usually so thats an added plus.

What are you talking about?

I think that are plenty of attractive women who arent religious that dont have more then 5-7 partners. You just wont meet them on tinder or at the bar.

Funny that you said 5, that is the number of partners my wife said that she had before me. Of course that was before I joined the GC and you all have had her so many times in so many ways... :dunno:

But yeah, 15+ is slut territory for my generation. I suppose that will change for your generation.

A rarity on this forearm, a thoughtful and logical discussion without sarcasm or name calling, pretty cool.... :thumbsup:

What are you talking about?

I think that are plenty of attractive women who arent religious that dont have more then 5-7 partners. You just wont meet them on tinder or at the bar.

Nah bro. Thats just ridiculous. If they are 19 sure. If they are a mature 26-30yr old woman then hell no. Its simply absurd to expect that from an attractive, personable cool chick of any age higher than 25. Its only highly religious, SUPER unattractive or otherwise really socially awkward types that would fit your bill.

Oh and also this saintly but not religious woman would have to be ok with a guy who never leaves the house without a loaded gun strapped to himself. Good luck with that hunt.

You can be with women who have banged thousands of guys and she can be as tight as ever

One traumatic birth though and shes permanently stretched and useless for sex purposes forever.

I'm not sure of your intent here. Are you saying that if a woman goes and gets drunk with some dude and has sex it should be considered rape? Or are you simply saying that kids today consider it rape? That a girl doesn't have any mind of her own and doesn't have the capacity to make choices?

It's a funny time for sure. Women want to be empowered, which I think they should be as empowered as their actions warrant, but many also want to play the victim card at the same time. It's confusing.

I guess Tinder is a legit hook up avenue today, but back inthe day, only the biggest losers went on Craigslist for girls.

Nah bro. Thats just ridiculous. If they are 19 sure. If they are a mature 26-30yr old woman then hell no. Its simply absurd to expect that from an attractive, personable cool chick of any age higher than 25. Its only highly religious, SUPER unattractive or otherwise really socially awkward types that would fit your bill.

Oh and also this saintly but not religious woman would have to be ok with a guy who never leaves the house without a loaded gun strapped to himself. Good luck with that hunt.

I think in big cities it is extremely rare almost non-existence but in suburban areas and smaller rural areas I don't think it is uncommon for a pretty 25 y/o to only have 4 or 5 partners. Some women are extremely picky and/or only date guys that are their boyfriends.

And no one is on a hunt, I'm perfectly fine smashing out random Tinder sluts, I am just saying I wouldn't put an expensive ring on a girl who has slept with more than 5 guys, but that's just me.

I'm not sure of your intent here. Are you saying that if a woman goes and gets drunk with some dude and has sex it should be considered rape? Or are you simply saying that kids today consider it rape? That a girl doesn't have any mind of her own and doesn't have the capacity to make choices?

It's a funny time for sure. Women want to be empowered, which I think they should be as empowered as their actions warrant, but many also want to play the victim card at the same time. It's confusing.

I tried to block you but I can't seem to find that option because you are a moron.

What I'm saying is that today, a girl who has sex while drunk can claim she was raped because a drunk girl cannot give consent. I'm not saying drunk sex is rape, I'm saying being drunk and having sex can be considered rape because the girl (or guy) was in an altered state of mind.

It may very well be that the drunk person would not have agreed if not under the influence.

It may very well be that the drunk person was too drunk to fight off the assailant.

Today, you have to be careful and really be sure the drunk girl you're having sex with is truly saying yes.

While back in my day, a drunk girl going off with a guy was sort of asking for it. Hate to even use those words but no good girl would get drunk with strangers and go off with them because, "Well, what do you expect?"

Mind you, none of those things happened to me, nor would I question a person who claimed they were raped, I'm just saying, I was taught to be careful and cautious, where today, there are more strict rules that men tend to abide by.

But you knew that you just like to be irritating.

Songs that are a million times creepier

You're Sixteen

"You 16, your beautiful, and you're mine."

What a great song.

I tried to block you but I can't seem to find that option because you are a moron.

What I'm saying is that today, a girl who has sex while drunk can claim she was raped because a drunk girl cannot give consent. I'm not saying drunk sex is rape, I'm saying being drunk and having sex can be considered rape because the girl (or guy) was in an altered state of mind.

I was only asking. Not accusing anything.

I guess Tinder is a legit hook up avenue today, but back inthe day, only the biggest losers went on Craigslist for girls.

Craigslist was never suppose to be for dating/hooking up, that was just a sub feature of the website that creeps gravitated towards. Tinder is completely different. Aren't to many predators/weirdos on there from my experience. You will see the occasional overly feminist liberal woman on their, those profiles are hilarious. I was thinking about matching one of them, meeting up with her and right after I blow my load all over her chest telling her I voted Trump.

So Tinder is just for sex, not dating?

(Kind of like Grinder?)