Sign in to follow this  
vino

AJ McCarron to the Bills

Ouch tough job.

Not a lot of help for him.

Ouch tough job.

Not a lot of help for him.

Yeah, definitely not the best job on the market.

As a Bills fan I just hope they show his wife as often as possible during broadcasts. Damn... https://goo.gl/images/wHEJ73

She looks familiar. Any idea if they were dating back in the Alabama days? I seem to remember a few years ago a QB with a good looking girlfriend and them always showing the girlfriend with his family in the stands. I just can't remember if it was specifically him at the time.

She looks familiar. Any idea if they were dating back in the Alabama days? I seem to remember a few years ago a QB with a good looking girlfriend and them always showing the girlfriend with his family in the stands. I just can't remember if it was specifically him at the time.

Yep. Girlfriend back then. Wife now.

Bills trade up to #3 and get a QB.

That's been my prediction too. Not fully sure they'll still do that but it won't surprise me. Bills #3 and maybe Az up to 4 now?

Yep. Girlfriend back then. Wife now.

Nice. Good for him.

Idk man. Her eyebrows are kind of thick. A little dark. And they could be more even. Her nose is a little long too

She has eyebrows? Didn't notice. I'm guessing she's well trimmed elsewhere.

That sucks for him. Figured this off season wouldn't go well for him. He'll get 3 or 4 starts and be the rookie's back up the rest of the year. If he's lucky, Buffalo releases him after the year.

I'm hoping he plays great, gives the rookie time to watch/learn, and then year 2 Buffalo either has a quality backup or trade chip.