BTC 10K+

ETH 932

LTC 231

:clap:

Hopefully a lot of people are getting closer to 60-70% of their initial investment

Hopefully a lot of people are getting closer to 60-70% of their initial investment

You seem very concerned with only those that bought at ATH's..

Strange, anyway, I'm up 275% w/Eth & 325% w/LTC..

It's been a real blood bath, I'll try to cope.

• Like 1

Most people invested after that and are still down from the crash. There are are always exceptions like you, and even me who got in late November so am still up. But vast majority only got in after new year or late dec.

Most people invested after that and are still down from the crash.

:wave:

Most people invested after that and are still down from the crash. There are are always exceptions like you, and even me who got in late November so am still up. But vast majority only got in after new year or late dec.

Yea, I get that, the trajectory appears to be on a course where everybody makes money. Or, who knows, maybe it all goes to zero. Or, possibly, people added at lows to offset their initial price per. There a lot of ways to play this thing, WW knows that.

I also wonder if WW treats stocks the same way, is he concerned about folks who bought GE or IBM at all time highs.

It is what it is, it's all speculation, don't spend one more penny than you can afford.

If I could have gotten the same percentage increase on my traditional investments that I got in crypto over the last 8 months, I would never have to work another day in my life.

ATH's were 1400+ and 18k+... we are nowhere near back to all time highs. People who bought in any range above BTC 14k are in a hole.

Strange, Im up on both my initial ETH buy and have made money on my secondary buy, playing the swings...., but it doesn't stop me from seeing all sides of the playing field and recognizing that at the moment, the majors are way off those ATH's. :dunno:

you seem like a smart guy who doesn't just parrot "blood bath", so while you are up on your investments, i'm sure you're smart enough to know there are a lot of people out there who bought the craze and most likely, some in this thread who would never admit it. 12 inch dongs, model wives and all. :lol:

Yea, I get that, the trajectory appears to be on a course where everybody makes money. Or, who knows, maybe it all goes to zero. Or, possibly, people added at lows to offset their initial price per. There a lot of ways to play this thing, WW knows that.

I also wonder if WW treats stocks the same way, is he concerned about folks who bought GE or IBM at all time highs.

It is what it is, it's all speculation, don't spend one more penny than you can afford.

If I could have gotten the same percentage increase on my traditional investments that I got in crypto over the last 8 months, I would never have to work another day in my life.

you can't compare long standing companies like GE and IBM to the crypto craze of late 2017. You just can't. GE all time highs were many many years ago.

I wouldnt be concerned about people who bought stock in long standing companies at all time highs because stocks are a completely different concept. most of those blue chip stocks at least pay dividends to those investors who may be in any kind of hole and, there is also a lot more historical data and trends to go off of. People likely didn't buy GE stock in a panicked craze for fear of missing out. You know what I mean?

Anyone who bought crypto 8 months (or longer) ago can say the same exact thing you say in your last line.... Hell, I could sit here and say that If i put the same amount into ETH back in January 2017 that I put in it in mid November, and then sold at 1400... which is pure hypothetical hindsight.... i'd have 1.25 million

you seem like a smart guy who doesn't just parrot "blood bath"

Please tell me you at least get the joke..

:lol:

Please tell me you at least get the joke..

if its an actual joke, then i don't get it.

if it's just you saying it whenever CCs go up a little because a bunch of people were saying blood bath during the actual... you know... blood bath, then, uhhh. good one i guess?

I guess its the B side of "buying opportunity!" :lol:

if its an actual joke, then i don't get it.

if it's just you saying it whenever CCs go up a little because a bunch of people were saying blood bath during the actual... you know... blood bath, then, uhhh. good one i guess?

Grow of fkn sense of humor dude.

Grow of fkn sense of humor dude.

i thought you might get the humor from that last line. guess not. relax, champ

ATH's were 1400+ and 18k+... we are nowhere near back to all time highs. People who bought in any range above BTC 14k are in a hole.

:wave:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we are back down again

So whos making the switch to Robinhood?

Any idea how easy it will be to move money from coinbase? Will coinbase just charge me an outrageous fee to send it there?

So whos making the switch to Robinhood?

Any idea how easy it will be to move money from coinbase? Will coinbase just charge me an outrageous fee to send it there?

Yes they will charge usual withdraw fees if they allow coin deposits on RH, especially for BTC. Robinhood is rolling it out slowly to the few states. I havent gotten an email yet.

Binance was hacked today. Many people had their alt coins traded in for VIA coin which rose like 10000% because of it then plummeted. This was clearly a case where the hackers used people to facilitate their massive pump n dump. They bought cheap VIA, this hack drove the price up, then they sold. There’s mass panic and chaos. Many people lost a lot of money from the price plummet.

It seems you guys are very good at the pump, not so hot at the dump. Need to work on that.

• Like 1

'C' correction scenario is past. It's not going there anytime soon. Sorry. :(

My last - and largest - buy of $IOTA @ $1.50 is up 33% in a couple of weeks. :banana:

I'm getting closer....

this place is deader than....

Now's the time to buy? Or should I wait another couple of months?

I aint saying that.

Ask 90sbaby

It was more a joke. I don't think anyone knows when rock bottom will hit. Pointless to put more money in now. Just gonna sit on what i have.

In nine months, Bitcoin went from $1,000 to $19,783 (Dec 17, 2017).

March 14, 2018 11:04 pm EST...... Bitcoin = $7,838.21 :banana:

If or when countries ban it, game over. I predict most countries eventually will after problems arise with billions of "untraceable money." Til then, it's just a ponzy... which happens to inflate graphic card and RAM prices and keeps me from upgrading my puter! :mad:

In nine months, Bitcoin went from $1,000 to $19,783 (Dec 17, 2017).

March 14, 2018 11:04 pm EST...... Bitcoin = $7,838.21 :banana:

If or when countries ban it, game over. I predict most countries eventually will after problems arise with billions of "untraceable money." Til then, it's just a ponzy... which happens to inflate graphic card and RAM prices and keeps me from upgrading my puter! :mad:

I'm just holding my investments. It's impossible to predict anything right now. My buddy who got me in has done so much damn research into this. If I should be nervous, he would have told me. He is still a firm believer, but he also was a LONG term holder. He believes in holding for years.

It was more a joke. I don't think anyone knows when rock bottom will hit. Pointless to put more money in now. Just gonna sit on what i have.

Buy Ethereum at $300 with me.

Buy Ethereum at $300 with me.

i'm curious. what in your research made you pick $300? how do you know if it falls to $300 it won't just fall to $100 or sub $100 levels again? Why not wait until then, or do you see something that screams a bottom at 3 and big bounce?

i'm curious. what in your research made you pick $300? how do you know if it falls to $300 it won't just fall to $100 or sub $100 levels again? Why not wait until then, or do you see something that screams a bottom at 3 and big bounce?

In looking at some charts I see there is support at $300 for Ethereum. I also believe there is a 3 prong correction taking place with Bitcoin. Marrying the 2 together, we are getting closer to the $300 point.

I do believe in the tech and concept...a lot actually. The big hype is over and I just feel Ethereum at $300 is a good buy point. Well, better than a grand anyway. :)

I'm expecting one more retracement. I think we're in what traders call an 'ABC' correction. We have yet to hit the 'C' bottom, if so.

If there is a 'C' - and there's reason to believe that there may not be - it would be $BTC @ 4500-4800. Before that, BTC could pump to +12k, before the rollercoaster to C low.

But after that, literally, sky. Like 6x returns over a year.

That, of course, is all my humble shot in the not quite dark opinion.

Are you still long on IOTA? Buying?

In looking at some charts I see there is support at $300 for Ethereum. I also believe there is a 3 prong correction taking place with Bitcoin. Marrying the 2 together, we are getting closer to the $300 point.

I do believe in the tech and concept...a lot actually. The big hype is over and I just feel Ethereum at $300 is a good buy point. Well, better than a grand anyway. :)

Really?

Bitcoin's `Death Cross' Looms as Strategist Eyes $2,800 Level

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/bitcoins-death-cross-looms-as-strategist-eyes-dollar2800-level/ar-BBKhpr5?ocid=ientp

Really?

Bitcoin's `Death Cross' Looms as Strategist Eyes $2,800 Level

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/bitcoins-death-cross-looms-as-strategist-eyes-dollar2800-level/ar-BBKhpr5?ocid=ientp

Yes, really. I am not interested in Bitcoin. I'm interested in Ethereum. It happens that they both seem to move in tandem hence why I think Ethereum will be at $300 for me to buy some.

Yes, really. I am not interested in Bitcoin. I'm interested in Ethereum. It happens that they both seem to move in tandem hence why I think Ethereum will be at $300 for me to buy some.

I really wish you the best of luck. Because that's what it's going to take to make $$$ with this shiot.

I really wish you the best of luck. Because that's what it's going to take to make $$$ with this shiot.

I know it seems hard to believe man.

I watch CNBC a lot. Smart people are really engaging in this stuff.

Too bad the hype is over. I don't see any support at 3. People called for support at 1k, 800... there is not much driving CCs right now.

I'm playing bounces so I hope you're right

In looking at some charts I see there is support at $300 for Ethereum.

Based on?

Based on?

Lol hes completely full of crap with that three prong nonsense. 300 is his number because months ago he made a post when Ethereum first went to 450 that he was sad he missed the boat and would buy in at 300 if it went that low again. He has been saying 300 is his arbitrary buy low point for months. Ill track it down if he denies it, but its a lot of pages back and Id rather not.