Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Crowell, Gurley, Hyde Owners....

Trade now!!!! Go go go.

Will the first player taken in 2018 drafts be Gurley Or hunt?

OMG trade Gurley ASAP for whatever you can get! He will only put up huge numbers for like, maybe 10 more games tops. Any smart FF player will use sKill and offer him straight up for Ajayi who according to consensus was drafted before Gurley so that makes him better!

I'm feeling good about trading the 1.03 for Gurley. I needed these points after Djohns went down. I did debate trading away Gurley, but who I am going to get running back wise worth anywhere near what he is to my team?

Bell is older and has his own injury issues. Not a bad move, but the Steelers arrow is pointing down for the future, while the Rams is pointing up. And who knows if Bell will even be on the team.

After that... I don't trust anyone else besides maybe Hunt, and of course his owner isn't going to deal.

Give me the durable talented Gurley who gets tons of touches

Gurley was a great move.

Agree about Bell, I do t think he will be a Steelers next season.

time is now to decide if you are all in on gurley or not. seattle, @jax, ariz, bye, @giants, texans, @minn. several tough defenses coming up.

if i had him i'd hold only because given the state of fantasy football its unlikely you could return something of greater value than what he gives even if he regresses.

time is now to decide if you are all in on gurley or not. seattle, @jax, ariz, bye, @giants, texans, @minn. several tough defenses coming up. if i had him i'd hold only because given the state of fantasy football its unlikely you could return something of greater value than what he gives even if he regresses.

Yeah too many variables to trade away the consistent touches, receiving back, goal line back, 20+ carries a game back

I'm 3 for 3. Gurley and Hyde suck.

In my league, through the first 3 weeks, Hyde has outscored Gronk, Fitzgerald, AJ Green, Mike Evans, Cook, Cooks, Gordon, Baldwin, McCoy, Elliott, Julio Jones, LeVeon Bell, Demarco Murray, Dez Bryant, and others...

And he scored fairly well yesterday. Im glad to have him on my team.

time is now to decide if you are all in on gurley or not. seattle, @jax, ariz, bye, @giants, texans, @minn. several tough defenses coming up. if i had him i'd hold only because given the state of fantasy football its unlikely you could return something of greater value than what he gives even if he regresses.

Unless Marshall Faulk in his prime was just zapped back into this league, I don't see how we trade the number one fantasy football player of 2017 so far.

I don't think Gurley keeps this up through the season but at least he has value this year in PPR leagues.

How did these expert picks do yesterday? I didn't catch their games.

Maybe wrong about Crowell, but Gurley is the 2nd highest scoring RB thru 5 weeks. I'd say most that drafted him are very happy. Hyde ranks 7th in rushing yards in the entire NFL. Lot of guys wish they had drafted him.

Maybe wrong about Crowell, but Gurley is the 2nd highest scoring RB thru 5 weeks. I'd say most that drafted him are very happy. Hyde ranks 7th in rushing yards in the entire NFL. Lot of guys wish they had drafted him.

Well that sounds great. Guess it's smooth sailing from here on out.

4th place team (heading to 7th after a win this week) in my keeper league has Gurley. 1st place team (2nd in scoring, finally losing a game this week with a pretty low score) has Hyde. 8th place team (heading to 9th after a big loss and low scoring) owns Crowell. Cro has been benched the last two weeks after scoring the guy 19 points over three weeks.

Mixed bag. Hyde had been helping #1, not as much the last two weeks. Gurley's been doing right by the other owner (his whole team took a crap this week, got a very low scoring win over a team that tanked even harder).

kent should have his FFToday privileges revoked.

kent should have his FFToday privileges revoked.

I've always found the tough guy act to be just that. An act.

It's good to have the courage of your convictions. But if your wrong, you gotta own it. Otherwise, it wasn't courage. Just the tough guy act.

Fortunately, I was able to drop Gurley before week 17. Would hate to have him on my roster for next year in my keeper league. Made me some money this year, but that was just dumb luck. Thanks Kent!

Depending on what mistakes the Browns make this off season, oops I mean moves.

He was awfull this past season, and based on that I would say he's going too be a good buy low.

Real low.