Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Trump’s former lawyer, pleads guilty to lying to Congress

He's getting impeached by the house and the senate will shoot it down just like Clinton

He's getting impeached by the house and the senate will shoot it down just like Clinton

Exactly. Window dressing. Nothing more. Dems want to get this in before the 2020. Cauwe somehow they think this will make a difference.

Such an utter waste of time. But thats politics these days

H

Exactly. Window dressing. Nothing more. Dems want to get this in before the 2020. Cauwe somehow they think this will make a difference.

Such an utter waste of time. But thats politics these days

H

Which offense is more serious?

For the record I think they are both slime. And I don't think bill getting a hummer in the oval or trump paying off hookers to keep quiet makes either one any more slimy than they already were. Nor should they be impeached for these offenses. Just wondering what the trumptards think is all.

For the record I think they are both slime. And I don't think bill getting a hummer in the oval or trump paying off hookers to keep quiet makes either one any more slimy than they already were. Nor should they be impeached for these offenses. Just wondering what the trumptards think is all.

If were talking paying off hookers to be quiet I say bfd. Boys being boys. I seriously dont care about that. Nor do I care about Billy getting head in the oval. Do I like it? Nope. But there are larger things to get upset about imo

Well now, with your post, we know what the HRC beta cucks think.