Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Have you ever noticed a woman's underarms?

I'm not talking about shaved or unshaved. I mean that's just gross. But there are commercials all over the place for various ladies deodorant that give them super soft underarms.

And I'm thinking this is one of those things like the length of there earrings or sleeves or the height of the heel or the shape of their heel or their eyebrows, etc etc etc

... the guys couldn't give two shits about. But women obsess over this crap. And then they whine about how much harder it is to be a woman.

Well no honey, but like 90% of the you worried about? Guys couldn't give a flying Fork. And definitely, I've never looked at a woman and said oh gross she has dry armpits!😱

The women talk themselves into thinking this is important and then they completely Savage each other for these minor things that guys couldn't give a about. And then still somehow blame us for it.

Broads is crazy.

Nubbed for my pleasure. :wub:

:puke:

I'm a fan of the skin "vagina" at the front of the underarm......if you know what I mean. lol

Only when looking at side boob. :dunno:

Yeah, don't obsess over that. Don't know any women who do. Eyebrows otoh, make a big difference, but it's not something a guy is going to pinpoint, except maybe cbfalcon.

Over here in the Philippines, they constantly advertise deodorant with skin whitener. I guess that part of them gets darker than the rest? I dunno.

It's so odd, American women try to look tan and pinays try to look white.

It's so odd, American women try to look tan and pinays try to look white.

Chinese too. I always pay ridiculous prices for this tiny bottle of French sunchreen because all the local brand has skin whitener. I dont want to be whiter. Im almost translucent now.

Chinese too. I always pay ridiculous prices for this tiny bottle of French sunchreen because all the local brand has skin whitener. I dont want to be whiter. Im almost translucent now.

😂

Not sure what you're talking about. I shave and I don't have hanging arm if that's what you mean, not yet anyway, lol.

I think Asian women sometimes get allergic reactions to deodorant and that causes darkness in their armpits.

Not sure why they haven't figured out yet it's simply a matter of stopping using their current deodorant and switching to a gentler formula.

Men don't have this problem because they don't shave under their arms.

Also, hair isn't gross. It's just the current fashion to shave. In Europe at one time women didn't shave under their arms.

Not sure what you're talking about. I shave and I don't have hanging arm if that's what you mean, not yet anyway, lol.

I think Asian women sometimes get allergic reactions to deodorant and that causes darkness in their armpits.

Not sure why they haven't figured out yet it's simply a matter of stopping using their current deodorant and switching to a gentler formula.

Men don't have this problem because they don't shave under their arms.

Also, hair isn't gross. It's just the current fashion to shave. In Europe at one time women didn't shave under their arms.

We're not in Europe. How do he aboriginals handle their arm pits? How about the Australians? Mexicans?

We're not in Europe. How do he aboriginals handle their arm pits? How about the Australians? Mexicans?

Hair isn't gross. Only today's fashion says so.

Long beards just a few years ago were yucky, now they're hot.

Anyone else feel like their gonna start checking out armpits going forward? :unsure: