Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

What is the key to getting some?

Step one: don't use the phrase "getting some"

I originally titled it "getting laid" but changed it. We don't want too many google searchers reading this thread do we?

Knew this was a Gepetto thread before I opened it...

Has to be an alias. No way someone asks such stupid questions for real.

Must be a JTB alias then

Just trying to make the Geek Club interesting.

Be confident.

This, and act like you really don't give a sh1t if she's interested or not.

Unfortunately, if you have to act like you don't give a crap, she will know right away.

I used to get so much poosay (back in the day) only because I really didn't care one way or the other. It wasn't an act. They wanted the unattainable, which was me, because all I wanted to do was skate vert and play pool. Granted, I was supposedly good looking back then.

Either way, go back to what I said earlier in this thread......Don't take any advice from any of the shitheads here. (myself included) 90% of them are married, right? Do you really want that?

No. You don't.

Getting married leads to wimmen being at ease with their ever growing fat ass and belly.

That leads you to being at ease with your fat belly and moobs.

What happens after the two of you get fat and out of shape? I'll tell you what happens....Your wife will cheat on you with a younger dude who for some dumb ass reason is a chubby chaser, and you, given your disgusting obesity, will be stuck trying to find another ugly fat woman, cause none of the others will ever give you a second look, you tubby POS.

Unless you're rich :dunno:

Best advice... I'll clue you in on a little secret. Don't play stupid games, like these guys are telling you. Be yourself... any girl worth a sh!t will see through your silly antics, anyway, and most likely will not be impressed. If a girl doesn't like you for you... keep looking. You'll eventually find one who does.

Either way, go back to what I said earlier in this thread......Don't take any advice from any of the shitheads here. (myself included) 90% of them are married, right? Do you really want that?

No. You don't.

Getting married leads to wimmen being at ease with their ever growing fat ass and belly.

What happens after the two of you get fat and out of shape? I'll tell you what happens....Your wife will cheat on you with a younger dude who for some dumb ass reason is a chubby chaser, and you, given your disgusting obesity, will be stuck trying to find another ugly fat woman, cause none of the others will ever give you a second look, you tubby POS.

Not really the topic of this thread, but since you went there... my wife weighs less than when I married her 22+ years ago. I do as well, and I'm in way better shape than when I saw you. It doesn't have to end up like you describe. :cheers:

Unfortunately, if you have to act like you don't give a crap, she will know right away.

I used to get so much poosay (back in the day) only because I really didn't care one way or the other. It wasn't an act. They wanted the unattainable, which was me, because all I wanted to do was skate vert and play pool. Granted, I was supposedly good looking back then.

No. You don't.

I laughed really hard at this. Great stuff. The best are the guys who still think they can get the hot women even tho they have put zero work I to their bodies for the last 15yrs. Dreaming. That's why I got married, but only a month ago. I realize the clocks ticking on my ability to get with good looking women.

Best advice... I'll clue you in on a little secret. Don't play stupid games, like these guys are telling you. Be yourself... any girl worth a sh!t will see through your silly antics, anyway, and most likely will not be impressed. If a girl doesn't like you for you... keep looking. You'll eventually find one who does.

In other words, take my advice from post #4.

Not really the topic of this thread, but since you went there... my wife weighs less than when I married her 22+ years ago. I do as well, and I'm in way better shape than when I saw you. It doesn't have to end up like you describe. :cheers:

And yet you cheat on her with chubby dudes. :wub:

Point proven

The key to "getting some" is more #1 than #2. #2 is more applicable after you've been dating/married for a while. But #1 is a bit of a caricature of the answer. The reality is that women are sexually attracted to power. One manifestation of that is the attitude in #1. But it isn't the only one. I say this because based on everything you've posted here, I don't think you could pull off the attitude of #1. Don't take that as an insult; it wasn't really my style either back when I was single. Anyway, you need to be comfortable with yourself and not seem needy. That puts you in your comfort zone and creates confidence, which creates a perception of power.

:dunno:

:dunno:

"These guys" doesn't mean all guys posting in this thread. HTH

Also... I didn't read his links. So sue me.

I laughed really hard at this. Great stuff. The best are the guys who still think they can get the hot women even tho they have put zero work I to their bodies for the last 15yrs. Dreaming. That's why I got married, but only a month ago. I realize the clocks ticking on my ability to get with good looking women.

In other words, take my advice from post #4.

Do I have to post a pic of me flexing again? :mad:

Lucky for you I can't find it.

Here's one of me at the lake after fishing.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/Suxbnu/IMAGE_043.jpg

Good advice. I have been very direct with the most recent girl I've messaged back and forth on the dating website. She's 9 years younger than me and the best looking girl on there and totally my type. I don't compliment her looks though. I did compliment her "profile" but mostly just told her what I expect from her in one sentence, she responded almost immediately. My profile projects complete confidence in only 3 sentences and I have only one picture. I can now pick and choose who I want. I don't even have a public profile but a private profile (so no girl can find me unless I initiate contact first) so I only message girls I'm really interested in. Obviously this is only a start. Need to get them in person, etc.

Yep, with OM on this one. Lose the games. We'll eventually see it if not off the bat, and no matter how great you seem to be, the ship has probably sailed by then. Looks are an important part of it of course, but if you are looking for long term, personality and how you get along together is more important. I've seen a few good looking rock stars married to average looking girls. Most of you would say wtf? You can have any hottie you want. But, he is in it for the long haul and is done playing around. We all age so looks will change, and so will yours btw, but the core is what's important, that you find your match.

• Like 1

Good advice. I have been very direct with the most recent girl I've messaged back and forth on the dating website. She's 9 years younger than me and the best looking girl on there .

and totally A. a mannnn babbbby orrrrr B.using a pic of herself from her early 20s before the 6 kids.

Come on. Yeah not all women will go for these strategies, but they do work. And there are definitely dudes who by being themselves will not get laid very often.

In other words, just be happy not getting laid.

If your goal is just "getting some" get a hooker, that is what they are for.

I have a buddy that bangs strippers all the time. Its easier than picking one up at the bar.

Hide your catheter till the last minute. :thumbsup:

I will agree with a big caveat.

always be yourself. But in the approach stages... be a supremely confident, amusing version of yourself.

I've seen so many guys lose out because they started talking about "real" stuff. Like her daddy issues, or whatever.

Don't. Your job is to be fun. At first anyway.

No. You don't.

I won this thread :bandana:

Good advice in this thread, but if you don't have it yet, you aren't going to develop a sense of humor, interesting hobbies or confidence. Just be yourself.

Fundamentally, dating is like any other skill: the more you practice, the better you get. Probably the best bet is online dating, to increase your chances in a low stress setting.

Although I never had problems getting dates or laid, I was too scared of rejection to maximize my opportunities. The more you date the easier rejection becomes. Over half the worlds' population is female, so there will always be other options.

Good advice in this thread, but if you don't have it yet, you aren't going to develop a sense of humor, interesting hobbies or confidence. Just be yourself.

Fundamentally, dating is like any other skill: the more you practice, the better you get. Probably the best bet is online dating, to increase your chances in a low stress setting.

Although I never had problems getting dates or laid, I was too scared of rejection to maximize my opportunities. The more you date the easier rejection becomes. Over half the worlds' population is female, so there will always be other options.

I believe that fear of rejection is the biggest thing to get past. It happens with more things than just girls. I tell my kids that the worst that can happen is...

With girls, the worst that can happen is that she says, "no". That is really no big deal.

I believe that fear of rejection is the biggest thing to get past. It happens with more things than just girls. I tell my kids that the worst that can happen is...

With girls, the worst that can happen is that she says, "no". That is really no big deal.

Yep. Fear of rejection is a killer in all aspects of life.....

Meeting girls...

Interviewing for jobs...

Asking your boss for a raise...

Making a FF trade offer...

The list goes on and on. With this issue, I'm a believer in "fake it til you make it". In short, pretend not to care about rejection for awhile and behave accordingly. Then you'll slowly realize that rejection isn't so bad AND that the confidence you exude by not fearing rejection is actually a turn on to the girl, your boss, etc....Then slowly, what you were faking now becomes real.