Sign in to follow this  
Lesman

Antonio Brown Trade Offer

I've just been offered Antonio Brown for my Kamara + Sterling Shepard.

The thought of rolling out a WR core of AB, AJ & Dez every week, is certainly enticing, but I'm not sure this actually helps my team overall.

Kamara is currently my RB2, and is straight killing it right now. Shepard is shaping up to be a target the rest of the way, as the WR1 on a team that plays from behind every week. If I lose Kamara, I'd have to move Hyde up to an every week RB2, with Drake or JuJu in the flex spot.

I'm also not exactly sold on the Steelers offense right now, but I do LOVE their playoff schedule of NE, HOU, CLE.

Do I stand pat with Kamara & Shepard or do I get Brown on board and roll with a weaker RB group?

Leave a link and I'll see yours.

I agree. Kamara is a RB1 on a surging offense even if he is in timeshare with Ingram, he holds PPR value.

Sterling is a workhorse where the Giants will be throwing the rest of the season. Its weird to say, but Brown has just been too inconsistent.

The saving grace for Brown however, is that Big Ben will be throwing at home 5 out of 7 remaining games. We know Ben is better at home.......

Wow this is a tough one.

Mmmm at first look I would say are you kidding me do it now your getting. A Brown.

But I think I agree with the others, I not to excited about the Pitt passing game so I would pass.

I know guys... this is a tough one to turn down. How often do you have the opportunity to turn a mid round draft pick (Kamara), and a guy you picked up on waivers (Shepard) into a top 5 overall player...

At first, I was almost like "insta-accept", but then after I looked over my potential future lineup it wasn't so appealing.

I mean AB, AJ & Dez is a ridiculous starting WR core, but with Kamara gone, my RB group would be shaky. Gordon is trending down, and Hyde is low ceiling guy on a crappy team. Drake or Abdullah could be flex options, but not exactly something to feel good about in a playoff run.

I think I can get by with Shepard/JuJu as a WR3 and keep Kamara rolling as my RB2.

I think it comes down to the fact that I'd rather have RB depth over WR depth in a playoff run.

Wow this is a tough one.

Mmmm at first look I would say are you kidding me do it now your getting. A Brown.

But I think I agree with the others, I not to excited about the Pitt passing game so I would pass.

This ^

Brown's been killin me with his inconsistency, although he's had some big ppr games. Antonio Brown owner would need to up the pot a bit I think.

This offer is still up.

I'm trying not to be too reactive to AB's blowup last Thursday...but does a week's difference change anything for anyone here?

Still hate to lose Kamara, but this is more appealing now with Shepard dealing with medical issues. Otherwise I stand pat keeping Kamara, and roll with JuJu/DJax as my WR3.