Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers release Martellus Bennett

Sounds like he failed to disclose a pre-existing injury before they signed him?

That's what I was assuming...either that or something that happened this season that he never told anyone about?

If it was from last season, another question is whether it was something the Pats knew about themselves or not. (Not assuming either way here, for the Pats fans on the Board :))

If they prove this they could easily go after the money they have paid him already. Seeing as how he was set to retire,was probably counting on that money, and NFL players are notorious for spending he will be living in Michaels basement.

The failure to disclose injury thing doesnt make much sense since he played half the year :dunno:

But maybe he's been nursing something, nagging injury. It would explain his lack of production--he's better than what he's shown this year. If he knew he had a tweaked something coming in, and it's bothered him enough to affect performance, and then got worse until they held him out...?

I dunno, hard to make sense of.

The skinny is a degenerative condition which was known prior to signing with the Packers. If the team doctor examined him and then found it, they would know about how long he's had it.

I think they're calling it BLM Knee.

The skinny is a degenerative condition which was known prior to signing with the Packers. If the team doctor examined him and then found it, they would know about how long he's had it.

I think they're calling it BLM Knee.

We get it, you hate black people. Now can you stfu already?

Angry anti is alive and well and agressively angry as usual.

Dont teams teams share health records on the player when they move teams? I must be confused here. How could he hide this?

Angry anti is alive and well and agressively angry as usual.

Dont teams teams share health records on the player when they move teams? I must be confused here. How could he hide this?

But being a racist is ok. Got it!

What?? Who is bringing up race? Whats up with you man?

This isnt that difficult to decipher. Apparently being black and having a voice is a degenerative condition. But that type of oppressive opinion seems to be acceptable in your mind since you chose to attack me for condemning such an ignorant, off-topic, racist jab instead of him.

This isnt that difficult to decipher. Apparently being black and having a voice is a degenerative condition. But that type of oppressive opinion seems to be acceptable in your mind since you chose to attack me for condemning such an ignorant, off-topic, racist jab instead of him.

"being black and having a voice is a degenerative condition"

Actually no one gives a crap about black problems. It is just a fact of life because black people don't actually care. People pretend to. Black athletes pretend to. But when you bring up the problems the black community ACTUALLY HAS such as Black on Black crime, lack of 2 parent households, the fact that 48% of the murders EVERY YEAR are committed by black men who represent 6% of the total population.....you become a racist and those stats are racist.

If they wanted to protest those things I would support them 100%. The fact they hold onto the false narrative that blacks are being targeted by cops tells me all I need to know.

More whites are killed by cops than blacks each year.

Native Americans are killed at the highest rate in relation to their population.

"being black and having a voice is a degenerative condition"

Actually no one gives a crap about black problems.

Racism is a stinky and apparently shameless cologne. Wow. Just wow...

Racism is a stinky and apparently shameless cologne. Wow. Just wow...

You apparently do not understand racism. I laid out why no one cares about black problems and of course all you see is racism.(which of course is the perpetual problem that keeps the black community from advancing) Can't possibly be the results of what I laid out. I even mentioned that I would fully support calls for the real issues to be fixed. Buttttt...I am racist...I must be the white devil.GTFO

You apparently do not understand racism. I laid out why no one cares about black problems and of course all you see is racism. Can't possibly be the results of what I laid out. HAS to be the white devil.GTFO

No the answer is youre an abominable racist person that cant see past your own racism. NO ONE cares about black problems/people? No, you dont.

The person this thread was started about has actually done community work and written books to help better the black community. What have you done to help?

No the answer is youre an abominable racist person that cant see past your own racism. NO ONE cares about black problems/people? No, you dont.

That is your stupid opinion. Again. Maybe you can't read well. Did you go to The Derek Zoolander School for kids who can't read good?

That is your stupid opinion. Again. Maybe you can't read well. Did you go to The Derek Zoolander School for kids who can't read good?

No I see a blanket statement like no one cares about black people and presume anyone that willingly proclaims such an absurd and false statement is saying such things under the disguise of his own bigotry.

The person this thread was started about has actually done community work and written books to help better the black community. What have you done to help?

What have I done to help the Black community? Nothing. Nor have I helped the Latino community or the Jewish community. Which is not in fact a sign of racism. These are not communities I belong to and my lack of caring is simply not racist. It is a product of what I have personally observed in the black community.

What have I done to help the Black community? Nothing. Nor have I helped the Latino community or the Jewish community. Which is not in fact a sign of racism. These are not communities I belong to and my lack of caring is simply not racist. It is a product of what I have personally observed in the black community.

No, but it might have helped your cause of not coming across like a racist fool if you had.

And every justification always falls back on personal encounters. I thought it was the statistics that made them a lost cause? Which is it? Whichever it may be, neither are good enough reason to subvert an entire race and any efforts of attempted progress.

No, but it might have helped your cause of not coming across like a racist fool if you had.

I came across as someone who does not care. That is it. You inferred racism where there is none and was none. I don't care about other communities. I don't actively go out of my way to harm anyone from those communities in any way but I am not supporting them as they do not belong to me. Just like I assume black people are not going out of their way to support white communities.

The problems I laid out are REAL and are the problems that are keeping the black community down. NOT some false narrative that black are being targeted by police. When you cry wolf....people tend not to care anymore.

I came across as someone who does not care. That is it. You inferred racism where there is none and was none. I don't care about other communities. I don't actively go out of my way to harm anyone from those communities in any way but I am not supporting them as they do not belong to me. Just like I assume black people are not going out of their way to support white communities.

The problems I laid out are REAL and are the problems that are keeping the black community down. NOT some false narrative that black are being targeted by police. When you cry wolf....people tend not to care anymore.

Proclaiming false statements like no one cares about black people in order to undermine an entire race is textbook racism. Its not indifference. Its proactive and prejudiced. Just because you think black on black violence and whatever other statistics are valid excuses for you to justify not liking black people or whatever cause theyre fighting for doesnt mean the entire world shares the same vitriol.

I call BS!! If he passed the team's physical prior to signing and was able to suit up and play without them being able to recognize a clear injury then I think this is pure BS!!!! I think the player in this case is entitled to every penny of the signing bonus and base pay pro-rated to 1 year of service.

Everyone here who hasn't come across this anti creep just needs to know he lives for race baiting on forums to give himself something to do. Just a heads up.

Oh, and he is known for threatening physical violence. Just saying...

Oh, and he is known for threatening physical violence. Just saying...

Really? Where? I do remember calling you a liar in another thread though. Thanks for continuing to support my narrative about you in regards to that.

If you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes. Just because you've been coddled and sheltered your whole life doesn't mean everyone is going to sit back and let the same dullards try and corrupt as many threads as they can with their hate speech.

Really? Where? I do remember calling you a liar in another thread though. Thanks for continuing to support my narrative about you in regards to that.

If you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes. Just because you've been coddled and sheltered your whole life doesn't mean everyone is going to sit back and let the same dullards try and corrupt as many threads as they can with their hate speech.

Ok. But this is boring. I'll grab you the kidney punch comment and there was one other to another person I can find. Jeez.

What the FOCK are you lobbing your stupid ass bullsht for, peabrain? I don't hate black people, not even one focking iota. I despise leftists, and that's an entirely different thing. If you do not believe me, how about you check out wiffleball's thread - where he has exhibited REAL racism - where I excoriate him for being a racist?

Criticizing someone's political views - particularly any which oppose mine, and also create discord on a team such as the Packers - is fair game for comment and jokes, and shouldn't have to run the gauntlet of pea-brained progs who lob the race card as quickly as they knee-jerk confusing feelings for rational thought.

And that's what this was. I suggest you stfu, antibrainy.

Ok. But this is boring. I'll grab you the kidney punch comment and there was one other to another person I can find. Jeez.

Cool, take all the time you need, liar.

What the FOCK are you lobbing your stupid ass bullsht for, peabrain? I don't hate black people, not even one focking iota. I despise leftists, and that's an entirely different thing. If you do not believe me, how about you check out wiffleball's thread - where he has exhibited REAL racism - where I excoriate him for being a racist?

Criticizing someone's political views - particularly any which oppose mine, and also create discord on a team such as the Packers - is fair game for comment and jokes, and shouldn't have to run the gauntlet of pea-brained progs who lob the race card as quickly as they knee-jerk confusing feelings for rational thought.

All people on the left call all people on the right racist. It's a fact. It's all about a method to win through accusations. If you don't believe it, just watch any talk show on television these days for 1 minute. It's such a weak way to live, but it works on the like minded.

• Like 1

You know what else appears 'racist' to whackjobs like you? Milk.

This isn't about race for you. You don't care when people like Clarence Thomas are verbally abused, for instance. It's about ideology, because you're a hard leftist.

That means: you're just USING race. You've positioned being black into meaning that no criticism of positions or tacts taken - as long as they're representative of the beliefs you have - are legitimate criticisms. They're examples of racism.

And that's about the biggest bullsht going, and you're going to be absolutely abused endlessly for trying it.

As you are here. So step off, clown car. Your act is ancient, and society is rejecting it hardcore.

His political views or any relationship between them and the Packers organization had no relevance to this topic. But since you're a child that can't keep his fingers out of the cookie jar, this was just another ill-timed opportunity for you to interject, smear someone, and spread your spiteful agenda. God forbid any thread relating to a black player that protested goes unscathed without one of you nuts having to put in their absolutely off-topic, abrasive $0.02.

Take your hate for whatever people you "despise" somewhere else so we can talk football, ######.

Really loving all the tolerance and understanding of people having different political views we have in this country.

God, America is great. It's because of our tolerant, wonderful citizens.

Really loving all the tolerance and understanding of people having different political views we have in this country.

God, America is great. It's because of our tolerant, wonderful citizens.

Not sure if Im being lumped into that comment (honestly, because I know Im being confrontational). But personal political/racial viewpoints have a time and place. This forum is for fantasy football discussion. Not for integrating comments about the groups/individuals you despise. Im tired of this happening every topic I open.

Not sure if Im being lumped into that comment (honestly, because I know Im being confrontational). But personal political/racial viewpoints have a time and place. This forum is for fantasy football discussion. Not for integrating comments about the groups/individuals you despise. Im not going to shut up. Im tired of this happening every topic I open.

I didn't read everything, but I didn't read you saying that you hated people for their views. And you're not one of the people constantly bringing up an issue they can't stop b!tching about. I'm with you--I'm a bit tired of people being unable to live with the fact that people have different political opinions. I disagree with people all the time about politics. I don't hate anyone for disagreeing. And I am just tired of it here too. And also just in our whole damn country. It's a democratic republic--people are going to disagree. Is that reason for hatred?

I didn't read everything, but I didn't read you saying that you hated people for their views. And you're not one of the people constantly bringing up an issue they can't stop b!tching about. I'm with you--I'm a bit tired of people being unable to live with the fact that people have different political opinions. I disagree with people all the time about politics. I don't hate anyone for disagreeing. And I am just tired of it here too. And also just in our whole damn country. It's a democratic republic--people are going to disagree. Is that reason for hatred?

Im not a humorless stick in the mud that cant handle quips and what not. But its the same people every time that continue to tirelessly debase the same people/groups. And in the end it always comes down to an inherent hatred for said people/groups. Its not a difference of opinion. Its an explicitly stated loathing, and it comes across extremely petulant.