Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Circumcision: yes or no?

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get your son circumcised?

Wow, you really are a huge stupid ass hole in addition to being a disgraceful bigot. :dunno:

I know right? How dare he talk about me that way. :thumbsdown:

Do it. He won't remember it. Won't have to clean it. Won't have to deal with increased chances of infection, STD, etc. Women who sleep with uncut men are 50% more likely to get yeast infections.

Do it. He won't remember it. Won't have to clean it. Won't have to deal with increased chances of infection, STD, etc. Women who sleep with uncut men are 50% more likely to get yeast infections.

MDC's son has little to no chance of ever getting laid. Threat of STD's is minimal at best.

got both my boys clipped.. but only really cause I am, not quite sure about the cleaning protocal and what not with the hood :overhead:

MDC's son has little to no chance of ever getting laid. Threat of STD's is minimal at best.

Unless he gets them from dad

MDC's son has little to no chance of ever getting laid.

Neither does yours. :(

Maybe they could bang each other? :banana:

That would be pedophilia AND necrophilia. :shocking:

I know right? How dare he talk about me that way. :thumbsdown:

My apologies edjr.

I am... he's not. I decided after reading a sh!ton a info on it... it's focking bullsh!t. Nothing other than cosmetic torture for the guy.

Apparently you lose 30-70% of the feeling? WTF... how are uncircumscised guys not cumbing walking around all the time?!

I figure if later on he wants to do it he has that option. I'm not going to focking force a piece of his junk getting cut off if there's no reason at all for it other than some social aspect.

He's NEVER had a problem with it... and I think there are more and more parents that are opting out of that focking mid-evil bullsh!t. :thumbsdown:

Pretty sure circumcision increases sensativity as the head is exposed at all times with less loose excess skin in the way generally speaking. The entire area around the frenelum is tighter

Without question - yes. And yea I'm sure it hurt and all, but at 42 I really have no memory of that.

My son is not. As many have already said, there really is no good reason for having it done. If a girl ever rejects my son because of what his schlong looks like then she's a shallow whore who is not worthy of his attention anyway. :music_guitarred:

My son is not. As many have already said, there really is no good reason for having it done. If a girl ever rejects my son because of what his schlong looks like then she's a shallow whore who is not worthy of his attention anyway. :music_guitarred:

Don't you want your son to have an opportunity to bang a bunch of shallow ho's?

Pretty sure circumcision increases sensativity as the head is exposed at all times with less loose excess skin in the way generally speaking. The entire area around the frenelum is tighter

The part they lop-off has alot of nerve endings ... so that's what's lost in terms of sensativity. About the same concentration of nerve endings as lips.

I have four boys, and decided not to have them cut. Since then, I've heard the studies about STD's and increased risks for uncut men, and I wonder if I made the right decision.

I'm cut, but my Dad wasn't (he was born at home during the Depression). When I figured out the difference, I wondered if I was missing out on anything. So I decided not to cut the boys ... they can always decide to do it later, but they can't put it back on.

No anteaters here. If I have sons, they're getting clipped. Plus chicks think uncircumcised d!cks are gross, and they're right.

No anteaters here. If I have sons, they're getting clipped. Plus chicks think uncircumcised d!cks are gross, and they're right.

Well, I find all d!cks gross, but I think that I know what you are saying. :unsure:

phag

Well, I find all d!cks gross

Even your own?

You obviously have touched it more than anyone else ever has.

Even your own?

You obviously have touched it more than anyone else ever has.

Well, your sister usually has it in her mouth, so I can't get my hands on it.

However, yes, I don't particularly find my own d!ck as being attractive. Sorry.

MDC, you are going to have literally a hundred decisions to make like this one from here on out. It really can be overwhelming. If wife can't breastfeed now what? If she can how long? The baby isn't gaining weight? He's spitting up all the time? Is there to much dust in my house is that why he's sneezing all the time? Should we circumsize? Should he sleep in a bassinet or can we go straight to the crib? When can we take him out? Why is my wife focking crazy all the sudden? Should we use antibiotics when he gets an ear infection? Strap on the ole seatbelt.

I have a three year old and a two week old. What I learned the first go-round was this. It's all going to be just fine. Do your intial research to be educated and then make a descion and never look back. If you do you'll drive yourself crazy. Listen to your pediatrician and your gut. That's pretty much it. Don't worry about every little thing as that takes away from you taking it all in. From you spending time with the newborn because trust me, it goes by like a flash. Enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff.

What I'm getting at is talk to your wife, get educated on the topic (i.e. circumscision), and just go with your gut. Either way your little guy is going to be just fine. If he gets cut then he'll be just like most other guys and there are some advantages. If you have reservations then that's okay too.

I have a three year old and a two week old.

Wow, congratulations man! :cheers:

Thanks dude.

I've decided to get my Peter cut, by the way. I think my little Peter will be happier circumsized. :)

MDC, you are going to have literally a hundred decisions to make like this one from here on out. It really can be overwhelming. If wife can't breastfeed now what? If she can how long? The baby isn't gaining weight? He's spitting up all the time? Is there to much dust in my house is that why he's sneezing all the time? Should we circumsize? Should he sleep in a bassinet or can we go straight to the crib? When can we take him out? Why is my wife focking crazy all the sudden? Should we use antibiotics when he gets an ear infection? Strap on the ole seatbelt.

I have a three year old and a two week old. What I learned the first go-round was this. It's all going to be just fine. Do your intial research to be educated and then make a descion and never look back. If you do you'll drive yourself crazy. Listen to your pediatrician and your gut. That's pretty much it. Don't worry about every little thing as that takes away from you taking it all in. From you spending time with the newborn because trust me, it goes by like a flash. Enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff.

What I'm getting at is talk to your wife, get educated on the topic (i.e. circumscision), and just go with your gut. Either way your little guy is going to be just fine. If he gets cut then he'll be just like most other guys and there are some advantages. If you have reservations then that's okay too.

all this sh;t is wimmens work.

also, get the kid circumcised.

im curious what they do with all those little foreskins.

do they send them to the pope for his dinner?

They send them to phillybear. He tucks his weiner between his legs and dances in front of a mirror in his foreskin bodysuit, Buffalo Bill style. :thumbsup:

I believe that they use them for skin grafts or in cosmetics.

As the father of a 15 year old boy, i can honestly say i wish i had had that little f*cker castrated at birth, not just circumcised.

As the father of a 15 year old boy, i can honestly say i wish i had had that little f*cker castrated at birth, not just circumcised.

:lol: I remember when I was that age I had to run into someone's backyard behind their garage and rub one out on my way home from school, no way I could wait the 10 minutes to get home. :doh:

stem cell research?

stem cell research?

That's the afterbirth.

Or you could fry it up with a little fava beans and a Chianti.

No, this is not an ill-conceived sequel to an Ira Levin novel. Scientists at a laboratory in Germany have begun growing human skin from the cells of infant foreskins.

According to the German Herald, the "medical breakthrough" is being used to test cosmetics and other consumer products and could someday replace all animal testing. The so-called Skin Factory, at the Fraunhofer Institute in Stuttgart, takes foreskin cells donated to the project and uses them to grow the skin, according to spokesman Andreas Traube. More from the Herald:

Scientists extract a single layer of cells from each foreskin and then grow on layers of collagen and connective tissue in the Skin Factory, a sealed growing environment just seven meters, by thee meters, and three meters high and kept at a constant temperature of 37 degrees centigrade.

The scientists use the Skin Factory machine--some 22 feet long, 10 feet tall and 10 feet wide--to grow the new skin. Parents provide the scientists with permission before they are allowed to use the donated foreskins.

Once the cells are multiplied inside the machine, researchers then inject them into a gel that causes them to grow into a sheet that simulates the epidermis. The layers are then fused together, creating a replica of natural human skin.

Traube said the foreskin is taken from children aged 1-4, because the younger tissue has better research applications. "The older the skin is, the worse it performs," he said. According to the report, the cells taken from a single foreskin can produce test skin samples in six weeks. The success of the research has led the Skin Factory to consider expanding its efforts to commercial projects.

"It's logical that we'd want to take the operation to a bigger scale," Traube said. "In the future, there are all sort of possible applications for the Skin Factory like cancer research, pigmentation diseases, and allergic reactions."

~yahoonews.com

Sound advice. You're going to hear alot of opinions on a plethora of things. Inoculations, antibiotics, feeding, sleeping, blah blah. Just go with your gut and do what works for you. Don't sweat the small things and take it all in stride. It really does go by so fast. It is the most rewarding thing I've ever experienced. You'll be a great dad! Congrats!

There is absolutely no medical reason for it, despite the widespread myth.

It's a tradition from the stone age which should be eliminated.

Men have more sensation without circumcision.

Will I have my son circumcised? Gee, do I want my son to be detested by women all his life and considered a freak of nature? Cut the bastard.

Don't you want your son to have an opportunity to bang a bunch of shallow ho's?

Good counter punch :thumbsup:

There is absolutely no medical reason for it, despite the widespread myth.

It's a tradition from the stone age which should be eliminated.

Men have more sensation without circumcision.

Will I have my son circumcised? Gee, do I want my son to be detested by women all his life and considered a freak of nature? Cut the bastard.

Damn straight...it's not like we live in europe or sumthin.

Them focking commie liberal bastards need to pay for lettin their sons dongers look like that :mad:

Also, Fock you Kutulu for trying to invent a new meme here. It seems to be catching :wall:

My son is uncircumcised. I fail to see the point (double entendre intended).