Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

poop your pants

Iv only pooped the bed one time. Ok twice.

It's only Thursday. :huh:

For whatever reason when I used to come home bombed when I was younger I used to piss in my sock drawer. Eventually the wood got warped and I couldn't open it anymore :lol:

• Like 1

For whatever reason when I used to come home bombed when I was younger I used to piss in my sock drawer. Eventually the wood got warped and I couldn't open it anymore :lol:

I was in line at Taco Bell drunk and had to piss years ago. Cars in front and behind and it's dark and I gotto go bad. Look around, no cup, no bottle, no nothing, ...except a towel. My drunken mind thought, towels are absorbent. I balled it up and pissed into that towel and holy christ, towels are not absorbent. I would have been better off pissing my pants.

I was in line at Taco Bell drunk and had to piss years ago. Cars in front and behind and it's dark and I gotto go bad. Look around, no cup, no bottle, no nothing, ...except a towel. My drunken mind thought, towels are absorbent. I balled it up and pissed into that towel and holy christ, towels are not absorbent. I would have been better off pissing my pants.

had a friend who would get drunk and piss in his hamper.

unfortunately I don't have any fun drunk episodes of my own. I'd always just pull over into a bank or something and piss in their lot. sure i pissed in a sink or three.

had a friend who would get drunk and piss in his hamper.

unfortunately I don't have any fun drunk episodes of my own. I'd always just pull over into a bank or something and piss in their lot. sure i pissed in a sink or three.

I had a friend who got drunk and pissed on his roommate's bed. He tried to dry it by propping the mattress against an open window and blasting it with a fan. Their apartment smelled like a urinal for days.

• Like 1

I went out drinking with the chinese ex girlfriend once. We were staying at her uncles place, which was a sprawling shanty out in BFE, Hainan Province (China Hawaii).

Came home bombed, as all her friends find it amusing to get me hammered.

Woke up in the middle of the night and had to piss. There was no way I was walking down the rickety stairs to the bathroom. So I pissed off the balcony. Apparently, the pigs drank it. :lol:

Last week, I woke up dying to p!ss. My roomate was in the bathroom, which he is half the damn time. So I pulled the drain hose out of the laundry drain, and p!ssed in there.