Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Comey Book

Saw him on Colbert.

To Colbert's credit, yes pretty much every criticism that's been lobbed so far about Coney's book.

I think he appreciated the chance to address his critics point-by-point.

There were two good moments. The first, when Colbert told Comey that he actually stayed in the pp room and Comey seem genuinely curious about the logistics, size Etc of the room and SCs conversation with actual party attendees.

Second, when Comey was talking about how Trump tweets about him almost everyday. And, his response was priceless. I'm like a bad breakup the president can't get over!

As with virtually everything these days, Minds on both sides have been pretty well made up beforehand. I doubt that there's going to be a huge chunk of people who change their position on Trump one way or the other based on this book.

It's more like, if there are negatives to comey's book or handling of the situation, it would be the equivalent of using the wrong Fork at a formal dinner while Trump rapes the waitress.

Colbert show?

Jeeeeeezus focking christ.,...when does he go on Dancing With The Stars? Lets just get it all over with and give him his own show.

It's funny cause they took the question from one senator than gave Comey's answer from another one...where he was asked to weigh in on a constitutional question of the president's authority, you know, the type of thing that's decided by the SC. Man, that's a good one. :lol:

It's funny because Comey doesn't know if his agents have to report a crime.

He claims to be no legal scholar but if anyone should know the law it's him

It's funny because Comey doesn't know if his agents have to report a crime.

He claims to be no legal scholar but if anyone should know the law it's him

You forgot the 'm' in your handle.

You forgot the 'm' in your handle.

I know right. How stupid of me to think a Yale lawyer, FBI director would know something about the law. I'm so Cdumb

Comey at Barnes & Noble :lol: hawking books to pay his future lawyer bills

Gets called out by woman (Laura Loomer) in audience

Lefties in crowd attempt to silence her by booing and shouting her down

Nazis remove her from the building

https://twitter.com/fuctupmind/status/986759820048035841

These are the same useful idiots that 18 months ago wanted Comey fired and blamed for costing Her the election.

:lol:

Why does the left hate the first amendment? second amendment? fourth amendment? They literally want to Make America Nazi Germany.

These are the same useful idiots that 18 months ago wanted Comey fired and blamed for costing Her the election.

Why does the left hate the first amendment? second amendment? fourth amendment? They literally want to Make America Nazi Germany.

The first amendment? How did that apply there?

FFS troll...try harder

Comey memos being turned over to Congress. Trap set and sprung. Some are redacted because they contain classified information hence Comey leaked classified information.

BOOM

Man, you literally couldn't run through the dial yesterday without running into Comey doing an interview.

I think this whole media blitz has been a net negative for him. Not a huge negative. But certainly not a positive.

Theres an art to promoting things on the shows. You want to get the product out there, but often times, less is more.

I didn't watch the video, but it looks like somebody posted the view? Meghan McCain made a complete ass of yourself. What would Hoover think? Oh I don't know, the most corrupt motherfocker ever 2 Grace the FBI and perhaps government itself?

Jesus, she's an idiot. Just because your dad is qualified doesn't mean his semen was too.

Man, you literally couldn't run through the dial yesterday without running into Comey doing an interview.

I think this whole media blitz has been a net negative for him. Not a huge negative. But certainly not a positive.

Theres an art to promoting things on the shows. You want to get the product out there, but often times, less is more.

More is more when you are an attention wh0re. Comey fancies himself some kind of hero, really he's just a tool of the left right now and when they are done he'll be chucked on the pile, next to David Hogg.

Comey is looking like a fool. He can't keep his story straight. I saw a clip of McCains daughter taking him to task. Mr big FBI man couldn't handle it.

More is more when you are an attention wh0re. Comey fancies himself some kind of hero, really he's just a tool of the left right now and when they are done he'll be chucked on the pile, next to David Hogg.

Comey is a tool and even some on the left are ripping him. Guy is a big doosh!

Haha that's awesome.

The Justice Department’s internal watchdog reportedly is looking into memos containing classified information that James Comey gave to a friend last year, putting the former FBI boss in the crosshairs of a probe just as his former deputy faces the possibility of a criminal investigation over a separate leak.

Should be a no-brainer...........at least one of the memos states 'Classified by......and I think it said Secret'. Declassify On: 20271231 (Dec 31st, 2027)

Yeah..........while serious he's in bigger trouble with obstruction charges about to be leveled at him.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/20/anatomy-of-a-political-smear-confirmed-james-comey-january-briefing-was-scripted-by-clapper-and-brennan-to-create-media-narrative/#more-148282

Yesterday, two events happened which absolutely confirm -with demonstrable certainty- what we immediately saw over 15 months ago. The first event was the appearance of James Comey on CNN to discuss his book. In part of the questioning by Jake Tapper, Comey admitted his January 6th briefing of the Steele Dossier content was ONLY about the Russian hookers, pee-tapes, and ridiculous sexual accusations against the President-elect. [CNN Transcript]:

TAPPER: So, let’s talk about the investigation and what you can talk about it. In January, 2017 when you met with President Trump and you did that oral presentation of what’s in that two page memo, summarizing the Steele dossier. We know from the book that you talked about these unverified allegations involving him and prostitutes.

Did you brief him about any — any of the other things in the Steele dossier, claims that his associates, Michael Cohen or Paul Manafort, were potentially working with the Russians? Or was it only about the prostitutes?

COMEY: It was only about the salacious part of it.

TAPPER: Why? Why only about that?

COMEY: Because that was the part that the leaders of the intelligence community agreed he needed to be told about because we knew it and thought it was about to become public. And if it was true, we didn’t know whether it was true, it would be important to let him know this as part of a defensive briefing. (link)

The second event, was the actual release of the Comey memo describing that January 6th, 2017, briefing as directed by “the leaders of the intelligence community”. We now know exactly who was giving that instruction:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/comey-memo-clapper-instruction-january-7-2017.jpg

That’s the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper.

So, exactly as we anticipated in January of 2017, the entire briefing of the President was a set-up to create a media narrative. After affirming that Comey carried out the objective, James Clapper then leaked the salacious details of the story to CNN. CNN then ran with the story using the hook of ‘the president has been briefed on this material’ etc.

Immediately thereafter, literally hours later, Buzzfeed published the Clinton-Steele Dossier under the auspices of it being newsworthy because CNN was now reporting on it.

This was transparently a set-up at the time we saw it happening, and the current releases of information confirm exactly that. The intelligence apparatus, namely DNI James Clapper and FBI Director James Comey, conspired to weaponize false intelligence in order to create a media narrative that would damage the incoming president and his administration. There is no other way to look at these events.

The reason we know James Clapper (DNI) and John Brennan (CIA), not James Comey, was the structured leak to CNN was specifically because CNN made a subtle mistake. On January 10th, 2017, CNN claimed the intelligence briefing included giving President Trump a two-page document:

[…] The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials. […] CNN has confirmed that the synopsis was included in the documents that were presented to Mr. Trump (link)

…However, we know from James Comey’s memo and his own statements about the briefing there were no documents provided. That means the two national security officials that were leaking details to CNN, and made the mistake about Comey giving Trump the documents, were John Brennan and James Clapper.

Great write up by sundance (as always) detailing the coordination between FBI/CIA and DNI to create the briefing then leak to CNN that PE Trump was briefed by I.C. about Dossier.

Just as we on the right suspected. Sho, Newbs, wiff, etc........all claimed we trusted Russia more than our own I.C. You smell sh!t, chances are there's sh!t around.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/20/anatomy-of-a-political-smear-confirmed-james-comey-january-briefing-was-scripted-by-clapper-and-brennan-to-create-media-narrative/#more-148282

Great write up by sundance (as always) detailing the coordination between FBI/CIA and DNI to create the briefing then leak to CNN that PE Trump was briefed by I.C. about Dossier.

Just as we on the right suspected. Sho, Newbs, wiff, etc........all claimed we trusted Russia more than our own I.C. You smell sh!t, chances are there's sh!t around.

good stuff...treason

You all really are focking nuts.

Meanwhile you're defending a known liar and someone who at the very best played politics as an FBI director. At worst conspired with the Clinton 2 keep secrets because they thought she was going to win.

I'm perfectly fine being on this side of the fence.

Walls are closing in, eh fruit cake?

• Like 1

Meanwhile you're defending a known liar and someone who at the very best played politics as an FBI director. At worst conspired with the Clinton 2 keep secrets because they thought she was going to win.

I'm perfectly fine being on this side of the fence.

I disagree with the played politics part. I think the opposite...he tried to keep politics out of it even possibly to a fault.

Conspiracy to help Clinton...by announcing the investigation publicly as he did? Again, not a very logical conclusion.

Walls are closing in, eh fruit cake?

Not at all...only fools are spinning the memos and this book as positive for Trump.

I disagree with the played politics part. I think the opposite...he tried to keep politics out of it even possibly to a fault.

Conspiracy to help Clinton...by announcing the investigation publicly as he did? Again, not a very logical conclusion.

That was his ego speaking. That's being underscored by his making the rounds in the past few days trying to hawk books and paint a narrative that he was and remains a man of integrity.

This man of integrity didn't want Hillary's presidency to be labeled illegitimate, so he sought to protect it. Meanwhile just months later he briefs the President Elect Trump on only the salacious details of the Dossier so his pals Clapper and Brennan can leak it to CNN that the I.C. briefed the President Elect on the Dossier.

So.................is Comey a liar/hack or is he just a bumbling focking egotistical moron?

And you can’t figure out why people call you out for your crap.

So.................is Comey a liar/hack or is he just a bumbling focking egotistical moron?

D. All of the above.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/987339851686129668.html

1. FBI Dir laptop is a classified machine. All docs (memos) created on it are classified same level as Machine once created.
2. FBI FOIA officer is declassification authority, not comey. He couldn't declass his memos.
3. The memos are classified at the same level as laptop due to derivative classification.
4. Richman & ANY media types in receipt willingly took classified info.
5. Comey was briefed when he got his clearance & again when he started as Dir on rules r/g class Info.
6. In other words: He knew what he was doing was illegal. he knew they were classified. He knew they were FBI Property not his. He knew who the proper declass authority was and didn't get them declassified.
7. His book was by law supposed to be reviewed by FBI & DOJ being release too. He refused, went right to publish.
8. And the book discusses content of the memos, some of which is classified DATA not just classified DOCS.
9. And this on top of the coup, clearing HRC, & perjury.
ADDENDUM: @JamesAngleton75 makes another huge point MANY are missing- there BIG rules for STORING classified info. The moment Comey stole those memos he was in violation of those laws too. Major felonies. Just ask Gen Patreus.

Comey's in a world of hurt. Smug bastard sealed his own fate.

You can't be this dumb? Can you?

Hes not a bright one.

Aloha, Mr. Hand! Great point.
  • Like 1

Has Slo Nutt ever come back to apologize about being wrong on the Comey memos? He went full metal retard claiming those weren't govt. property nor classified.