• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#241 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,773 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:07 AM

Has Slo Nutt ever come back to apologize about being wrong on the Comey memos? He went full metal retard claiming those weren't govt. property nor classified.

No. He doesn't know that stuff because he has such limited real world experience and exposure

#242 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:55 AM

No. He doesn't know that stuff because he has such limited real world experience and exposure

I think he's just limited in general.

#243 12th Man

12th Man

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:14 AM

Has Slo Nutt ever come back to apologize about being wrong on the Comey memos? He went full metal retard claiming those weren't govt. property nor classified.

He has to wait see what the gals on The View say.

#244 Mr. Hand

Mr. Hand

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:44 AM

He’s busy trying to copy links of people at FBG and linking them to posters here. The guy is whacked.

#245 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:17 PM

He’s busy trying to copy links of people at FBG and linking them to posters here. The guy is whacked.

I've never known someone to be so obsessed over usernames.  According to him, you need to use the same username for every single site you login to.

I don't get it.  Who ###### cares about usernames?  The guy has got some serious ###### issues.

#246 Mr. Hand

Mr. Hand

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:21 PM

I've never known someone to be so obsessed over usernames.  According to him, you need to use the same username for every single site you login to.

I don't get it.  Who ###### cares about usernames?  The guy has got some serious ###### issues.

And the most pathetic thing about him is when he claims he doesn’t take any personal. He has no self awareness at all.