Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Austin package bombs

Black Muslim in late 40's on welfare and here illegally.

nah, just another millenial loser.

Didn't they catch Teddy by way of a relative tipping the authorities off? I fear they will not catch this priick unless something similar happens.

Good call

For a moment I had thought maybe wiff moved back to Texas.

White male. They got that out there as fast as they could.

This is a great thing because of the crimes he committed. But we should all be a little concerned how easily our privacy is given away.

Wait till the Press finds out that it was actually Matt Damon.

Dude has been delivering bomb after bomb lately.

Amirite?

Wait till the Press finds out that it was actually Matt Damon.

Dude has been delivering bomb after bomb lately.

Amirite?

Does Australia play nice when it comes to extradition?

Black Muslim in late 40's on welfare and here illegally.

Nah something like this is well thought out and planned.

50s white guy.

Wonder what odd looking teenagers the news can exploit for the anti-bomb crowd

Because the news only exploits the anti crowd?

But damn...this guy did target those bomb free zones.

Actually - sounds like he's a staunch Conservative.

There are few traces of a social media presence aside from a blog with six posts all from 2012.........

The short posts riff in support of the death penalty and oppose gay marriage, abortions and sex offender registration lists.

It really does not matter, crazy is crazy regardless of political beliefs.

• Like 1

Wonder what odd looking teenagers the news can exploit for the anti-bomb crowd

wasn't that little turd CNN rep Hogg sugggesting ways at getting back at fedex for supporting the NRA?

Maybe there's a connection.

There are few traces of a social media presence aside from a blog with six posts all from 2012.........

The short posts riff in support of the death penalty and oppose gay marriage, abortions and sex offender registration lists.

2012. What was he, 16? Come on man.

Suspected bomber dead. :banana:

Nah- this was the real target- the others were just to throw off authorities and confuse everyone.

Now the real bomber will just slink away

wasn't that little turd CNN rep Hogg sugggesting ways at getting back at fedex for supporting the NRA?

Maybe there's a connection.

Dumb...even for you.

Time for the Hannity crowd.

They use bombs to cover the faces because these guys look exactly like the so-called victims from Sandy Hook. Sure, they might have said they were 6 years old, but I bet they were midgets.

Time for the Hannity crowd.

They use bombs to cover the faces because these guys look exactly like the so-called victims from Sandy Hook. Sure, they might have said they were 6 years old, but I bet they were midgets.

Whiff

2012. What was he, 16? Come on man.

So let me get this straight:

Declaring one a wacko liberal based on absolute nothing - that doesn't garner a "come on man".............but at least some form of validation of his views does - got it.

Declaring one a wacko liberal based on absolute nothing - that doesn't garner a "come on man".............but at least some form of validation of his views does - got it.

Playing the odds man. Drobeski has an incredible winning Pct.

Playing the odd man. Drobeski has an incredible winning Pct.

I forgot. He's the Nick Foles of the board. lol

Sums up the daily political banter here pretty nicely actually. If the source is pro conservative views it could be a nameless faceless homeless man in a psych ward. If its anti conservative the source needs 5 forms of ID, years of credibility, mothers maiden name and references dating back to the 60s.

Sums up the daily political banter here pretty nicely actually. If the source is pro conservative views it could be a nameless faceless homeless man in a psych ward. If its anti conservative the source needs 5 forms of ID, years of credibility, mothers maiden name and references dating back to the 60s.

In this case, he was citing something a 15 year old possibly said 6 years ago on the internet. It deserves derision.

In this case, he was citing something a 15 year old possibly said 6 years ago on the internet. It deserves derision.

No, only because if the shoe was on the other foot and his 2012 social media said he was liberal you would be counting it as set in stone proof. Have to call a fair game here. Thats my point. Anti conservative arguments are met with further, smaller goalposts, whereas pro conservative views have the posts widened 50 feet for easy kicks.

No, only because if the shoe was on the other foot and his 2012 social media said he was liberal you would be counting it as set in stone proof. Have to call a fair game here.

Maybe on reflex, but if someone pointed out he was a kid when (if) he said it I would cede their point.

I saw he was a registered democrat before I posted it :dunno:

Maybe on reflex, but if someone pointed out he was a kid when (if) he said it I would cede their point.

I’d say the jury is def still out and I won’t hold a 16yr old kid to his beliefs at that age. I’d let evidence of his current beliefs come out first. However leopards rarely change their spots.

However leopards rarely change their spots.

If you ever watched Trailer Park Boys then that should read "Sh1t leopard". RIP Mr. Lahey. :cry:

😂

http://www.towleroad.com/2018/03/mark-anthony-conditt/

Austin Terrorist Mark Anthony Conditt Attacked Gays, Abortion in Blog Posts Defining Conservative Stance

That's from six years ago? Or is that new?

That's from six years ago? Or is that new?

My bad, I misread and thought these were new but thats the already known blog posts from 2012. Id like to say they will dig up newer stuff but most likely they will just run with that old stuff since it makes better clickbait.

My bad, I misread and thought these were new but thats the already known blog posts from 2012.

No sweat. Hey, he could have become even more hard right over the years for all we know. I'm sure it will all come out. Scary stuff though, what's going on with young men in this country.