Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

Um, pretty much the opposite :doh:

You're right. They're supposed to be the hardest. Obama and his henchmen weren't playing that though.

And the Swamp gives a another shot of adrenaline to the America hating Left.

America hating?

You still havent figured out that Trump is the swamp...

You're right. They're supposed to be the hardest. Obama and his henchmen weren't playing that though.

Nope, youre wrong.

Also rare is for FISA warrant requests to be turned down. During the 25 years from 1979 to 2004, 18,742 warrants were granted, while only four were rejected. Fewer than 200 requests had to be modified before being accepted, almost all of them in 2003 and 2004. The four rejected requests were all from 2003, and all four were partially granted after being submitted for reconsideration by the government. Of the requests that had to be modified, few were before the year 2000. During the next eight years, from 2004 to 2012, there were over 15,100 additional warrants granted, and another seven being rejected. Over the entire 33-year period, the FISA court granted 33,942 warrants, with only 12 denials a rejection rate of 0.03 percent of the total requests.[5] This does not include the number of warrants that were modified by the FISA court.[6]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court

Just to be clear. We went from Russia is controlling our election to Trump paid a wh0re to keep her mouth shut. :lol:

The searches open a new front for the Justice Department in its scrutiny of Mr. Trump and his associates: His longtime lawyer is being investigated in Manhattan; his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is facing scrutiny by prosecutors in Brooklyn; his campaign chairman is under indictment; his former national security adviser has pleaded guilty to lying; and a pair of former campaign aides are cooperating with Mr. Mueller. Mr. Mueller, meanwhile, wants to interview Mr. Trump about possible obstruction of justice.

Nothingburger?

Just to be clear. We went from Russia is controlling our election to Trump paid a wh0re to keep her mouth shut. :lol:

Yep. That's where we are at right now.

I can't wait for next week's episode of WE GOT 'EEM!TM to see what they come up with next! Overdue library book? Didn't return his Netflix DVD's? Late on his car payment? The suspense is killing me!

uh, no.

Wave

Yep. That's where we are at right now.

I can't wait for next week's episode of WE GOT 'EEM!TM to see what they come up with next! Overdue library book? Didn't return his Netflix DVD's? Late on his car payment? The suspense is killing me!

Here in this photo dated 1986 we have Donald Trump Jaywalking in time square!!! OUTRAGE!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: <---- Three mad faces!!!

Just saw Trump on tv saying this raid on Cohens office is why the stock market has dropped. :lol:

:clap:

Just saw Trump on tv saying this raid on Cohens office is why the stock market has dropped. :lol:

To be fair those stock market guys are so high strung if they don't get enough olives in their martini the market drops 800 points.

Not at all what happened.

Mueller found something in the course of his work. Informed the deputy AG who agreed it was enough to pass it in to the FBI and AG for SD NY.

Cohen being investigated for money laundering and campaign finance laws among other things.

Did you hear or see the rest of his rant about this Cohen stuff? While he was talking to advisors about Syria.

Unhinged as always

Not at all what happened.

Mueller found something in the course of his work. Informed the deputy AG who agreed it was enough to pass it in to the FBI and AG for SD NY.

Cohen being investigated for money laundering and campaign finance laws among other things.

WE GOT 'EEM!*

*(again)

As one of the few true moderates on this board I will say this isn't good. At all.

Justice dept had to sign off on this.

End result though? Unclear

As one of the few true moderates on this board I will say this isn't good. At all.

Not mine...

MAGA = My Attorney Got Arrested

(Yes I know he was raided not arrested...just work with me here)

I agree :thumbsup:

Moderate? :lol:

Thats why trump was b1tching about Sessions again

Not mine...

MAGA = My Attorney Got Arrested

(Yes I know he was raided not arrested...just work with me here)

😂

It's really not hard to figure out. Muellers done this before. He is incredibly systematic that way.

He didn't go after Magnum fart for screwing with the election or violating the FEC. When after him for basic Financial crimes.

Then, when he had that Leverage? You start squeezing Tighter and Tighter towards the Trump angle.

No different here. The board trolls don't seem to get that. It ain't the first charge you got to worry about, it's the last.

The fact that he's got State charges? Well, so much for a presidential pardon. Why do you think Mueller called in the state?

Prosecution 101.

Starting at the end all and be all here. She's like the broken tail light that leads to the cop finding the dead hooker in the trunk.

Well personally I think this is a total Witch Hunt but let's just say that the raids were legally obtained.

My only concern is not what they had a warrant to go after its what they found in the course of obtain this information that would most likely be protected under attorney-client privilege. But then they take that information and still find a way to use it or manipulate another warrant of some kind.

I watched a lot of L A law as a kid and I'm fairly confident you can't do that.

Well personally I think this is a total Witch Hunt but let's just say that the raids were legally obtained.

My only concern is not what they had a warrant to go after its what they found in the course of obtain this information that would most likely be protected under attorney-client privilege. But then they take that information and still find a way to use it or manipulate another warrant of some kind.

Psst... youre one of us now due to your stances on gun control ;)

Psst... youre one of us now due to your stances on gun control ;)

Haha.....fock trump, orange clown, resist, not my president, vagina hat, racist!

Am i doing it right?

:)

Haha.....fock trump, orange clown, resist, not my president, vagina hat, racist!

Am i doing it right?

:)

Youll learn. :mellow:

Multiple stories so no link. But after the FBI gets the information, it will go to a 'taint' team who will scrub it so that only the pertinent information to the warrant is then presented to the DOJ. Anything outside the scope of that they won't see. Also in the commission of the warrant, a judge had to decide that Cohen had evidence of a criminal action and that is not covered by attorney/client.

Multiple stories so no link. But after the FBI gets the information, it will go to a 'taint' team who will scrub it so that only the pertinent information to the warrant is then presented to the DOJ. Anything outside the scope of that they won't see. Also in the commission of the warrant, a judge had to decide that Cohen had evidence of a criminal action and that is not covered by attorney/client.

Mmmmmm.......some of that sounds hot.

“Only the pertinent information is presented”. Cmon....you cant honestly think that if something else is found its not some stretch to think it will mystriously be information later acted upon.

Only the pertinent information is presented. Cmon....you cant honestly think that if something else is found its not some stretch to think it will mystriously be information later acted upon.

Then have to be scrutinized over where it came from and risk having it be inadmissible in court? With all the complaining Trump has already done? Not sure I see any of them risking their careers on that.

“Only the pertinent information is presented”. Cmon....you cant honestly think that if something else is found its not some stretch to think it will mystriously be information later acted upon.

All I've done is present to you what is written in other news stories. You should follow it up and make you own decisions. But I'm not a lawyer or a cop, so I don't know what happens if the 'taint team'(that's just sounds funny), finds evidence of a different crime than the one they are investigating.

Then have to be scrutinized over where it came from and risk having it be inadmissible in court? With all the complaining Trump has already done? Not sure I see any of them risking their careers on that.

Well considering its pretty obivous we are outside the scope of Russian meddling at this point......this is a fishing expedition looking for anything.....not unreasonable.

Well considering its pretty obivous we are outside the scope of Russian meddling at this point......this is a fishing expedition looking for anything.....not unreasonable.

And that's why it was turned over to other agencies.

Then you need to read more. In the scope of his work Mueller sees something not related to Russia. He passes it off to the FBI (after consulting the AGs office). They had actual evidence to show a possible crime to be able to obtain these warrants. Why did Mueller do that? Because it wasnt about Russia but came through the course of his work.

Thats what happens. To just call it a fishing expedition is ridiculous and what I come to expect from the drobeski types...not you.

So yes...very unreasonable to just assume they will take whatever no matter if it was legal to do so or not. Seems like excise making in case something comes of this.