Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Why would it not make sense more people oppose his appointment than support it? I'm not trolling

All the Dems are in a rage and oppose him. The anti-establishment center and right aren't too keen on him either as teh guy is the ultimate insider. Then the establishment right, like Jennifer Rubin, who are his natural allies, arent keen on him either because they hate Trump.

Google Corey Booker Fondling dunk girl

Lemme know what pops up

Idiots poorly trying to make a comparison?

Where did you get your information? The only ones that oppose Kavanaugh or liberals.

You realize trump lost the popular vote... Wouldn't it make sense his appointee would probably be opposed by more than support?

You realize trump lost the popular vote... Wouldn't it make sense his appointee would probably be opposed by more than support?

No necessarily. While I realize a large portion of the left has gone absolutely bat ###### crazy (as evidenced by some here in our forums), not all of them have. I bet a good chunk of them see this accusation for what it is - a political stunt to delay the vote and smear a good man.

No necessarily. While I realize a large portion of the left has gone absolutely bat ###### crazy (as evidenced by some here in our forums), not all of them have. I bet a good chunk of them see this accusation for what it is - a political stunt to delay the vote and smear a good man.

The left became unhinged the night he was elected and each day it is getting worse. They are despicable.

Shrug idk what to tell ya. I'm referring to the article posted that says more Americans opose his appointment than support it and our friend Mr rock saying it's fake. If ya ask me it makes sense.

And just an fyi being self professed left I think he was as good as we could have gotten from a republican pool and I don't support this smear

Google Corey Booker Fondling dunk girl

Lemme know what pops up

I read that last year.

He writes an article for his college newspaper claiming to do exactly what Ford is accusing Kavanaugh of doing.

He admits to it. According to the Dems that means he is a rapist and pedophile.

Dems are focking hypocrites.

I read that last year.

He writes an article for his college newspaper claiming to do exactly what Ford is accusing Kavanaugh of doing.

He admits to it. According to the Dems that means he is a rapist and pedophile.

Dems are focking hypocrites.

Exactly? Do you even know what that word means?

Exactly? Do you even know what that word means?

Its not an Oranges to Oranges comparison but it sure as hell is Oranges to Tangerines.

Sorta makes ole Corey up there all high and mighty on that high horse look silly.

And that was HIS admitted version.

Its not an Oranges to Oranges comparison but it sure as hell is Oranges to Tangerines.

Sorta makes ole Corey up there all high and mighty on that high horse look silly.

And that was HIS admitted version.

Its not even in the same universe as the same thing.

Its not even in the same universe as the same thing.

Well neither of these tales are true. It was another stunt by Booker. He was even doing it back then. Funniest part was that he said it occurred in 1984 and he heard the Top Gun theme in his head as it was happening. Top Gun wasn't even out yet.

Booker 2020.

Another suspicious aspect to this whole thing:

There is only one photo of Ford, which looks like it was taken with a potato.

Before this went public she scrubbed her entire online presence (except the shitty reviews on rate my prof). And her high school scrubbed all online yearbooks (which depicted the girls of her school as raging alcoholics who loved the cack).

Almost as if they are hiding something.

In other words California is opposed. Pure coincidence at the origin of the attack, nothing to see here.

Another suspicious aspect to this whole thing:

There is only one photo of Ford, which looks like it was taken with a potato.

Before this went public she scrubbed her entire online presence (except the shitty reviews on rate my prof). And her high school scrubbed all online yearbooks (which depicted the girls of her school as raging alcoholics who loved the cack).

Almost as if they are hiding something.

Wasn't this posted multiple times many pages ago

Has any gotten to the bottom of why she hasn't filed a complaint with Montgomery County Police? That would certainly trigger an investigation. :dunno:

Has any gotten to the bottom of why she hasn't filed a complaint with Montgomery County Police? That would certainly trigger an investigation. :dunno:

Do you know if there is a statue of limitations?

STatute of limitations.

Way past the statute of limitations on groping by a 15-16 year old. This was all thought out ahead of time. This poor guy can never prove it didn't happen short of her admitting it. The left are real scum.

Because she isn't filing criminal charges against him.

I thought you wanted an investigation? :dunno:

I do...that can happen without charging him with a crime.

I do...that can happen without charging him with a crime.

Why not have the local police investigate him for the crime he is accused? That would seal the deal and we could all move on. :dunno:

Why not have the local police investigate him for the crime he is accused? That would seal the deal and we could all move on. :dunno:

Because local police don't necessarily have the resources and expertise to interview for this old of a case as the FBI?

Because local police don't necessarily have the resources and expertise to interview for this old of a case as the FBI?

??? Your assumption about the skills of police have no bearing on jurisdiction. FBI has none. Local Police do. In fact, the FBI couldn't even take the case without a local complaint first.

??? Your assumption about the skills of police have no bearing on jurisdiction. FBI has none. Local Police do. In fact, the FBI couldn't even take the case without a local complaint first.

yeah but but but...

:mad:

The FBI could be instructed to by POTUS...this has been gone over before. Obviously he won't do so.

Either way...they are going to testify in front of congress. We will see what happens.

Where are we on Stormy Daniels?

Did Kavanaugh try to rape her too? Otherwise...what does that really have to do with this?

Link to Ford saying she didn't file a criminal complaint because of a lack of local police resources? I know that's always my first concern when a powerful person attempts to assault or rape me. ROFLMAO.

The Left doesn't want to move on. They don't even want justice for poor little Mrs Ford. They only want to stall the confirmation until the midterms.

Not on rape, or attempted rape. Both felonies.

Isn't there statue of limitations on a lot of felonies? I genuinely do not know

The Left doesn't want to move on. They don't even want justice for poor little Mrs Ford. They only want to stall the confirmation until the midterms.

Correct. Both parties do this, they serve their ideological masters, not the people.

Did Kavanaugh try to rape her too? Otherwise...what does that really have to do with this?

too ?

Link ?

Pathetic puzzy hat wearing hack.

• Like 1

Isn't there statue of limitations on a lot of felonies? I genuinely do not know

Yes, there are. Murder generally doesn't have one, but lots of felonies have statute of limitations. It depends on the state.

Well, in fairness to the Dems, the Reps did the same before the Presidential elections in 2016. It is all games these days.