Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Atlanta at New England: In-Game Discussion/Tilting

Inactives:

Falcons: WR Marvin Hall, OG Sean Harlow, DB Sharrod Neasman, OT Austin Pasztor, DT Ahtyba Rubin, LB Jordan Tripp, WR Nick Williams

Patriots: OT Cole Croston, OT Cameron Fleming, CB Stephon Gilmore, DE Geneo Grissom, LB Harvey Langi, LB Elandon Roberts, CB Eric Rowe

Eff Julio, I think Gabriel and Sanu (if he plays) will have big days, but NE is gonna double Julio and shut him down. NE might win this in a blowout, Brady is a bit better than Ryan.

I so badly wanna play Coleman over Thompson in PPR, but sticking with Coleman.

I take it you meant stuck with Thompson?

• Like 1

So NE still hasn't figured out how to get Cooks involved? He's not getting doubled teamed, yet don't see many plays called for him. Unfortunately, there's like 18 guys on offense they throw to, it's a total crapshoot which one(s) get the catches. NE payed a hefty price for Cooks, surprised they don't try and use him more.

So NE still hasn't figured out how to get Cooks involved? He's not getting doubled teamed, yet don't see many plays called for him. Unfortunately, there's like 18 guys on offense they throw to, it's a total crapshoot which one(s) get the catches. NE payed a hefty price for Cooks, surprised they don't try and use him more.

Prime candidate for 2nd half season breakout like he did a couple years ago. Had a hype based 3/4 rnd price tag and was droppable after half the season before busting out and justifying the adp by years end.

He's a POS, only does anything when he pisses you off and you bench him, him and Julio are cousins I think............................alot alike.

He's a POS, only does anything when he pisses you off and you bench him, him and Julio are cousins I think............................alot alike.

And fortunately for me, i have them both....

At least I know I'll never draft either again. I must have had flashbacks from when each of them went about 12-200 w/ 3 TDs against me last year.

And fortunately for me, i have them both....

At least I know I'll never draft either again. I must have had flashbacks from when each of them went abo

Yeah.........try having both of them AND Hooper-THREE POS's!

LOL, well, he got his TD, so now they won't target him again...he was wide open in the end-zone and Brady didn't even looks his way, force fed to Hogan. That's the Patriots way, everyone must have a chance to score! Gronk will be next...no matter how open Cooks is. UGH

LOL, well, he got his TD, so now they won't target him again...he was wide open in the end-zone and Brady didn't even looks his way, force fed to Hogan. That's the Patriots way, everyone must have a chance to score! Gronk will be next...no matter how open Cooks is. UGH

Brady and belichick do not care about your fantasy team. Sorry

Glad I ditched Lewis last second. RBBC with all 4 backs. Fun. And Atlanta just sucks.

Brady and belichick do not care about your fantasy team. Sorry

You're not sorry, just a D-Bag! lol This is a fantasy website, correct? Do you think any coach or team cares about fantasy teams? :mad:

I'm basically just stating a known fact with NE, but apparently my complaining has worked, as Cooks did get a TD, and like thePRO mentioned, that last TD pass was supposed to go to Cooks.

Atlanta burning clock like they are up 3-scores...oh wait, that was in the SB when they were up 3-scores, and failed to burn the clock! lol

Atlanta burning clock like they are up 3-scores...oh wait, that was in the SB when they were up 3-scores, when the failed to burn the clock! lol

LOL, great post.

Down 20-0 they don't even get the snap off before the third quarter ends and they had plenty of time.

3rd and inches and they snap from the shot gun, then on 4th they do an end around...who the hell is calling these plays? Just brutal, the Falcons window appears to have closed.

... and then burn a time out after one play in the 4th quarter. Pathetic.

I think my season is over because I stuck with Matty Ice when I should have been picking up Watson. Though to be fair I think most of this clusterf*ck is due to Sarkisian.

Please fire Sark tomorrow. Please.

Worst 4th down play call ever? That was so stupid and so bad. Pound it on 3rd with Freeman and whatever you do, don't call for an obvious end around...wow.

Yes, end around is the worst call especially on 4th down that close to the goal line. How can these O.C.s get jobs in college and the NFL when the average fan knows better than to make playcalls like that.

Ive quite enjoyed the games Tony has been on for. This game tonight was brutal. The lack of visibility did not help. Also, Atlanta is a horrible team who is going to be on tv a lot because of last year. So folks will see them squander stuff. And more folks will turn on Matthew Ice.