Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Brandin Cooks week 16

FFToday has

Brandin Cooks NE BUF 6 100 1 22.0

2nd ranked WR for ppr for week 16.

They just played Buffalo week 13 and Cooks had 2 catches for 17 yards and 0 touchdowns.

I think I'm going to bench him for either Josh Gordon or DeDe Westbrook.

I think the pendulum swings back to Dede this week, especially facing an exploitable SF defense. Bortles seems to alternate good weeks to his 1a and 1b WRs, and i don't think Hurns coming back impacts Dede as much as some think.

Disclaimer, I face Cooks this weekend for the Super Bowl.

They just played Buffalo week 13 and Cooks had 2 catches for 17 yards and 0 touchdowns.

This has been a big concern of mine as well and I'm also leaning towards benching him.

I also happen to have Westbrook but I'm a little more skittish about the Hurns return than tampa2c. Did Westbrook just happen to have a really good CB (perhaps Jonathan Joseph) covering him last week ? I think what Tennis Menace said in another thread about perimeter WRs doing better against SF than slot WRs sounded reasonable. DeAndre Hopkins and Rishard Matthews had good games in the two latest the SF DEF has played.

Yahoo project...

Cooks - 4 catches 67 yards

Dede - 6 catches, 70 yards, 1 TD

Thank you. Could you let us know what yahoo projects for Josh Gordon?

I'm in a Yahoo PPR league and the projections provided for Cooks and Westbrook this morning on my matchup / roster pages are:

Cooks 14.51

Westbrook 10.94

They don't break it down into rec's - yds - TDs.

I can find Gordon's on the player list pages and his is 12.36.

There may be another area on the Yahoo site I'm not familiar with that provides these separate 'rec's - yds - TDs' projections.

• Like 1

I'm in a Yahoo PPR league and the projections provided for Cooks and Westbrook this morning on my matchup / roster pages are:

Cooks 14.51

Westbrook 10.94

They don't break it down into rec's - yds - TDs.

I can find Gordon's on the player list pages and his is 12.36.

There may be another area on the Yahoo site I'm not familiar with that provides these separate 'rec's - yds - TDs' projections.

Click on the player & scroll down. They do weekly projections which are surprisingly pretty accurate from my experience viewing them.

I've been conflicted about WR all week. 1/2 PPR, and I have Tyreek Hill, Cooks, Dez, Shepard, and Keenan Cole. There are reasons to start and sit all of them. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

Hill

Dez