Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Pittsburgh cut James Harrison...

Now he has a week off, and he will be getting ready too go Rothlisburger hunting.

He looked good in his highlights. Too bad he quit on Steelers, but Steelers set a franchise record for sacks essentially without him this year. He doesnt fit the scheme anymore.

Not he has a week off, and he will be getting ready too go Rothlisburger hunting.

If they both can win 2 weeks from now. Gronkowski and not Harrison is the difference maker in that game.

If they both can win 2 weeks from now. Gronkowski and not Harrison is the difference maker in that game.

Just one big play too end the game, that all it will take, just one.

Revelations contains the word lie.

Poking fun at the Christians is easy, because they have very sensitive fanatics.

I hear ya.

It seems like the atheists always have to react to a Christian making comments though...so it appears that the sensitivity isn't one sided.

:unsure:

Steelers should have been smart about this and not cut Harrison, leaving him available to be picked up. They should have thought this through, and simply prevented him from being exposed to the team anymore, and only released him after the season was over.

For this exact reason.

Steelers should have been smart about this and not cut Harrison, leaving him available to be picked up. They should have thought this through, and simply prevented him from being exposed to the team anymore, and only released him after the season was over.

For this exact reason.

They should have put him on ir

• Like 1

Great question.

When you play for the Steelers and who retire when he does, as the Steelers all time sack leader, and you made the greatest int return for TD ever and it's in the Super Bowl and the last play of the half.

I'm going too vote him in.

I hear ya.

It seems like the atheists always have to react to a Christian making comments though...so it appears that the sensitivity isn't one sided.

:unsure:

I guess you are brain deaf.

It seems like you just assumed that I am an atheist. You seem like someone who jumps to conclusions easily or are lazy... I believe in God and Heaven as much as anyone from any religion or spirituality. I just think that Gandhi and mother Teresa made it there without "accepting Jesus Christ as our lord and savior." Ya know there are more than a few million humans on this planet who are not atheists who think that there is life hereafter and believe in God?

Then you assume that I ALWAYS react to a Christian making comments. Weepaws shoves his religion down "ARE" throats everyday. I react to it once in a blue moon. I come here to read about fantasy football and get insights I have found nowhere else.

Should I create a sig of ten lines of my spiritual viewpoint? Should everyone? Is this the place for it on this site??

There is another bored ya know. A revelation I am sure.

Yes I am sensitive, and I laugh that you think of the trait as a negative.

• Like 1

It seems like you just assumed that I am an atheist. You seem like someone who jumps to conclusions easily or are lazy... I believe in God and Heaven as much as anyone from any religion or spirituality. I just think that Gandhi and mother Teresa made it there without "accepting Jesus Christ as our lord and savior." Ya know there are more than a few million humans on this planet who are not atheists who think that there is life hereafter and believe in God?

Then you assume that I ALWAYS react to a Christian making comments. Weepaws shoves his religion down "ARE" throats everyday. I react to it once in a blue moon. I come here to read about fantasy football and get insights I have found nowhere else.

Should I create a sig of ten lines of my spiritual viewpoint? Should everyone? Is this the place for it on this site??

What?

if you believe in God like you say you do, then you believe His word.

Can you please show me in Gods word which is also known has the bible, that everyone makes it too heaven if you don't repent and ask for forgiveness of sin and receive and believe on Jesus Christ as Lord And Savior.

When Jesus died so did the fact that we are saved by Gods law, which by the way is also know as the Ten Commandments.

When we receive Jesus Christ has the Lord and Savior and live in the faith of Gods word being true, we the will indeed receive the gift of Salvation.

Those others lived by their own works and never did accept nor lived by faith of Jesus.

Please don't live a enternal life in the lake of fire, live eternal life in the true inheritance of the Kingdom of God.

That is indeed only promised to those that are called Belivers and livd a truly blessed life on knowledge of the faith of perfection of Jesus Christ.

All you ever talk about is what you believe, that's called selfish pride. And the Bible Gods word clearly says, pride comes before the fall.

And that's why I'm excited about sharing the truth of Christ.

Thank you.

Ps please do created lines and speaks of what you believe, those that own and run this site gave us the room too do so. I believe right now your sig does reflect what you believe in.

Sorry too offend you, I'm truly sorry about that, but it's a 100% guarantee that everyone will die a first death, but those that don't have faith will also die a second death known as a Spritual death.

if you believe in God like you say you do, then you believe His word.

Can you please show me in Gods word which is also known has the bible, that everyone makes it too heaven if you don't repent and ask for forgiveness of sin and receive and believe on Jesus Christ as Lord And Savior.

When Jesus died so did the fact that we are saved by Gods law, which by the way is also know as the Ten Commandments.

When we receive Jesus Christ has the Lord and Savior and live in the faith of Gods word being true, we the will indeed receive the gift of Salvation.

Those others lived by their own works and never did accept nor lived by faith of Jesus.

Please don't live a enternal life in the lake of fire, live eternal life in the true inheritance of the Kingdom of God.

That is indeed only promised to those that are called Belivers and livd a truly blessed life on knowledge of the faith of perfection of Jesus Christ.

All you ever talk about is what you believe, that's called selfish pride. And the Bible Gods word clearly says, pride comes before the fall.

And that's why I'm excited about sharing the truth of Christ.

Thank you.

Ps please do created lines and speaks of what you believe, those that own and run this site gave us the room too do so. I believe right now your sig does reflect what you believe in.

Sorry too offend you, I'm truly sorry about that, but it's a 100% guarantee that everyone will die a first death, but those that don't have faith will also die a second death known as a Spritual death.

What?

What?

It's way over your thinking ablity.

What?

Ditto.

It's way over your thinking ablity.

Sure, that's what it must be. I'm sure both Pittsburgh and James Harrison can sleep better now that for the 10,000th time on this site you let everyone know what you believe in.

Yet another thread derailed by little hands prosthelytizing.

I don't resent your will or path you've chosen, I resent your constant need to spray it all over this fantasy football forum I frequent.

Stick to football and we're good.

christianity is soooo middle ages. :rolleyes:

That fits right in with Pittsburgh's coaching philosophy. They have had like 4 coaches since the beginning of the rennaisance. Believing in their past seems to work for them.

Watched him a lot in a super bowl vs a backup playing about every snap.

And asked myself why is he playing every snap?

And then why is he in there at all.

Would be shocked if Pats keep him