Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

The North Korea showdown

He also feels the need to constantly put down Obama and other past administrations. Obama succeeded the worst President in US history (before Trump) and is there any record of Obama bashing Bush the way Trump feels the need to bash him? I swear his pecker must be about 2 inches big. He is the most insecure pussie I ever saw.

Your stupidity seems to grow by the day. Like this post is so mindnumbingly unaware...it's too exhausting to actually bother to go into. That's how stupid your post is.

Your stupidity seems to grow by the day. Like this post is so mindnumbingly unaware...it's too exhausting to actually bother to go into. That's how stupid your post is.

hahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you've totally changed my mind with your convincing and informative reply. :doh:

hahahahahqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you've totally changed my mind with your convincing and informative reply. :doh:

You have google dipshiit. If you really wanted to know...you could look it up. Plenty of cases where he blamed bush for 8 years. You spouting something stupid...and my refusal to google refutes to your stupidity...is not you winning.

When another country is working their ass off to make one to kill us as soon as possible?

Fock is wrong with you people?

I don't know...maybe I take it seriously and don't think tweeting out that nukes are a great option is a good idea.

You are supporting a raving lunatic and you wonder what's wrong with other people?

As I said before, if there was a simple solution we'd have done it by now. I think at this point we're forced to take a reactive policy. And I don't really think matters who's in the oval office. We wait for them to fock up and we go from there.

Yes...it's a complex situation that requires people much better than Trump to handle it...that's the point.

I don't know...maybe I take it seriously and don't think tweeting out that nukes are a great option is a good idea.

You are supporting a raving lunatic and you wonder what's wrong with other people?

In this case...nukes may be a good option...despite it ruffling your precious feathers.

This is a pretty credible threat. You guys show almost daily why you guys are unfit to properly protect this country.

You have google dipshiit. If you really wanted to know...you could look it up. Plenty of cases where he blamed bush for 8 years. You spouting something stupid...and my refusal to google refutes to your stupidity...is not you winning.

Democrats did plenty of Bush bashing. Obama always respected Bush and all of his predecessors. Show me one thing Obama ever said that even compares to the way Trump bashes Obama. Or has a childish, petty ring to it. One thing.

Yes...it's a complex situation that requires people much better than Trump to handle it...that's the point.

Yes...obama and Clinton did a bang up job handling it. JFC.

Democrats did plenty of Bush bashing. Obama always respected Bush and all of his predecessors. Show me one thing Obama ever said that even compares to the way Trump bashes Obama. Or has a childish, petty ring to it. One thing.

I've seen it. You have google if you're really interested.

You're spouting it....so either you are too dumb to know it happened, or too lazy to look your self. Pick one.

I've seen it. You have google if you're really interested.

You're spouting it....so either you are too dumb to know it happened, or too lazy to look your self. Pick one.

lol I'd give up too if I were you. :wave:

It's a freaking hostage situation on a large scale. What the Fock answer do you think there is?

Couldn't invade them because they could level Seoul even pre nukes, and china has their back.

There is no magic answer here. But there is a worst case scenario.

I am not a fan of using twitter to conduct nuclear diplomacy. In fact i find it pretty shocking. Especially since nobody else seems to have any idea what was coming.

But we shall see what happens. Not much else can be done.

• Like 1

It's a freaking hostage situation on a large scale. What the Fock answer do you think there is?

Couldn't invade them because they could level Seoul even pre nukes, and china has their back.

There is no magic answer here. But there is a worst case scenario.

I am not a fan of using twitter to conduct nuclear diplomacy. In fact i find it pretty shocking. Especially since nobody else seems to have any idea what was coming.

But we shall see what happens. Not much else can be done.

You send the Calvary and sprinkle a little freedom all over......make that shiit hole the next Trump golf course.

I'll assume your kidding.

Yes and no.

At some point if you are going to be the world bully....you can't just keep getting poked in the chest before you piss pound the little guy to send him and everyone else a message.

• Like 2

Man.....you really told me.

Are you seriously disputing the fact that Trump bashes his predecessor more than any other President in US history? He accused him of wiretapping!! lol He talks badly about Obama every single chance he can. All because of how Obama embarrassed him about the birther thing and roasted him at that correspondence dinner. We are seriously dealing with a juvenile.

:lol: good one

Yes and no.

At some point if you are going to be the world bully....you can't just keep getting poked in the chest before you piss pound the little guy to send him and everyone else a message.

You are talking world war three here...

Saw the Cubs win......Fock it...let's roll. :)

If it goes nuclear, BILLIONS die.

If it doesn't, millions die...

This is not a situation for swagger and gunslinging.

If it goes nuclear, BILLIONS die.

If it doesn't, millions die...

This is not a situation for swagger and gunslinging.

Of course not...but NOKO is allegedly days away from having an attack.

The hammer will come out on these goofs. They started this...not us.

The only thing keeping Kim Jung Un alive is us not wanting him to do something stupid to us or our allies. If he actually DOES something stupid, he loses the one thing keeping him alive. He won't do anything, and neither will we. The same way it's been the entire time I've been alive.

Will oil prices rise if we go to war with these focks?

And okay...serious thought and question here.

Can't we somehow just take Kim Jong Un out? A drone? Poison dart? (lol), A team of seals? An insider? Spy? Anyone? Anything?

I mean, say he died tomorrow for whatever reason. ... how would things change?

And okay...serious thought and question here.

Can't we somehow just take Kim Jong Un out? A drone? Poison dart? (lol), A team of seals? An insider? Spy? Anyone? Anything?

I mean, say he died tomorrow for whatever reason. ... how would things change?

Probably not much. Some other stooge would take over. The whole country is a criminal state. Counterfeiting, meth production, you name it. They aren't going to suddenly become a normal nation because one guy dies. Anymore than they did when Kim Jong ill died.

In this case...nukes may be a good option...despite it ruffling your precious feathers.

This is a pretty credible threat. You guys show almost daily why you guys are unfit to properly protect this country.

Nukes are a good option? Again, you questioning what's wrong with others and saying like that.

Protect the country? Use of nuclear weapons doesn't protect us...it puts us in more danger given who would retaliate.

Did I mention them? They and the republican presidents have their failures...but they were grown ups who understood the world far better than the man in office.

Can you, and be honest, really say you Trust Trump to negotiate this and not fock it up?

That you trust him to make level headed, intelligent, and informed decisions?

I can say I trusted Reagan and Bush and Clinton and Bush and Obama to do so...Trump has not given me a single reason to give him that trust.

Nukes are a good option? Again, you questioning what's wrong with others and saying ###### like that.

Protect the country? Use of nuclear weapons doesn't protect us...it puts us in more danger given who would retaliate.

We'll be fine......grab your blankey.

The way you've advocated has us in this position in the first place....probably not the best judgement here. I hope we hammer these focks back to the Stone Age.

Did I mention them? They and the republican presidents have their failures...but they were grown ups who understood the world far better than the man in office.

Can you, and be honest, really say you Trust Trump to negotiate this and not fock it up?

That you trust him to make level headed, intelligent, and informed decisions?

I can say I trusted Reagan and Bush and Clinton and Bush and Obama to do so...Trump has not given me a single reason to give him that trust.

I think more so than any president in the past.....countries are not going to threaten us without ACTUAL repercussions. No resets, no red lines, no "knock it offs".

Serious question here:

The only thing that has ever seemed to work with NK is giving them money and ignoring them.

If that strategy is actually cheaper than escalation toward war should we go back to doing that? Or do we launch some form of military action even if it's ultimately the more expensive option because we can't bow down to a dictator etc.

:dunno:

You give the man too much credit

Yeah let's talk more.....that's done a lot of good. Maybe send them money to behave...also worked well. Christ.

I think more so than any president in the past.....countries are not going to threaten us without ACTUAL repercussions. No resets, no red lines, no "knock it offs".

But the red line is exactly what that focking moron Trump did. All this bluster and now what? Next time North Korea focks with people are we going to attack them? JFC I hope not. And if we don't, then you just had a deranged child call your bluff. Great play <_<

Serious question here:

The only thing that has ever seemed to work with NK is giving them money and ignoring them.

If that strategy is actually cheaper than escalation toward war should we go back to doing that? Or do we launch some form of military action even if it's ultimately the more expensive option because we can't bow down to a dictator etc.

:dunno:

Expensive and millions will die.

But apparently it'll make a lot of rednecks with tiny cacks feel awesome so there's that :dunno:

But apparently it'll make a lot of rednecks with tiny cacks feel awesome so there's that :dunno:

I wish we could send you goofs all to California to hope and talk this all away. Grab your blankey.

Again....he's trying if he hasn't already to activate a nuclear bomb....sorry you don't grasp the severity of this.

More so?

Go to a hospital now...check in...there is no way you don't have serious mental issues if you trust Trump to handle this.

There is literally no excuse to trust that man with something this serious.

What countries threatened us with no repurcussions in the past? The red line was not a threat to us...BTW...that country is still doing the same they were doing then. Even after Trump barely blew up part of an airport.

I wish we could send you goofs all to California to hope and talk this all away. Grab your blankey.

Again....he's trying if he hasn't already to activate a nuclear bomb....sorry you don't grasp the severity of this.

You are the one who does not seem to grasp the severity here with what you are advocating.

More so?

Go to a hospital now...check in...there is no way you don't have serious mental issues if you trust Trump to handle this.

There is literally no excuse to trust that man with something this serious.

What countries threatened us with no repurcussions in the past? The red line was not a threat to us...BTW...that country is still doing the same ###### they were doing then. Even after Trump barely blew up part of an airport.

You mean other than Russia and Putin literally acquiring new land? Yeah...nothing. JFC are you dumb.

of course you are not comfortable with someone actually standing up for our country. You liked the 8 year apology tour. Not surprising.

Well you could make the valid argument that ignoring these threats emboldens the crazies.

My counterpoint would be that unless NK does something to actually threaten the US or our allies, why do we care about their saber rattling? This is a country with fewer residents than the NY metro area, widespread poverty and starvation and a GDP of something like 500.

By getting baited into this discussion with NK at all aren't we elevating them to a level of importance they really haven't earned?

You mean other than Russia and Putin literally acquiring new land? Yeah...nothing. JFC are you dumb.

of course you are not comfortable with someone actually standing up for our country. You liked the 8 year apology tour. Not surprising.

Russia and Putin taking new land of ours? Link to anything supporting that?

And doubt you want to get in to Trump's behavior towards Putin and Russia with a straight face either.

Standing up for our country? Yeah...Obama just gave it all away didn't he? What a focking hack man...have fun being one of the dumbest people possible on this topic.