Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Naacp is going to boycott the NFL

If kaep does not have a job by opening day. Hahaha haha. Hahahaha. If a tree falls in the forest....

"There will be no football in the state of Georgia if Colin Kaepernick is not on a training camp roster and given an opportunity to pursue his career," said Gerald Griggs from Atlanta NAACP. "This is not a simple request. This is a statement. This is a demand"

yah I am boycotting the NAACP

who is with me

I mean seriously you asked us to stop calling you people Coloreds, and its right there in your organization

Even the United negro college fund got woke.

please dont use woke

omg. Such a stupid use uf the word. So ghetto. If woke and clapped back would just die I'd be happy to give reperations.

omg. Such a stupid use uf the word. So ghetto. If woke and clapped back would just die I'd be happy to give reperations.

And throwing shade. And a dozen others. Especially that how bowda crap.

I've noticed those that complain about him not having a job, aren't hiring him.

Right. Good luck with that.

They picked a bad state too. Might fly in cali. Football is religion in Georgia.

Right? Sorry guys but you're just gonna be mad when opening day comes. And Georgia will be watching football come opening day. That isn't going to change. You can't force a company/organization to hire someone. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. Add to the fact that Kaep wants to start and be paid franchise QB money and you're gonna find he isn't going to get signed

They picked a bad state too. Might fly in cali. Football is religion in Georgia.

and after they sent to their first Superbowl in like 20 years last year I doubt many will even care.

One guy from the GA chapter said this.

Any link to the actual NAACP saying it?

He already got his dumb ass kicked out of Cali, tho

• Like 1

Stupid. Got to say though in a league with wife and kid beaters, drunk driving murderers etc. it is really odd that kneeling during the anthem is why people are going to protest.

• Like 1

Add to the fact that Kaep wants to start and be paid franchise QB money and you're gonna find he isn't going to get signed

In fairness, he'd been linked to interest from Seattle and Baltimore this offseason and neither of those would have offered a starting job.

Hey, there's always the 2018 Championship of Bags.

In fairness, he'd been linked to interest from Seattle and Baltimore this offseason and neither of those would have offered a starting job.

Yep. He could have a job. Just wouldn't be a starting one are a high million dollar paying one

Hey, there's always the 2018 Championship of Bags.

Yeah but he's got too much hair to but a bag over his head.

Stupid. Got to say though in a league with wife and kid beaters, drunk driving murderers etc. it is really odd that kneeling during the anthem is why people are going to protest.

Valid point :thumbsup:

Either way, football, as we have known it since we were kids, is prolly gonna go away within the next 15 years or so.

Let's just enjoy it while we can,

Then again, if there was no NFL and say only the Arena League or summfin, I'd still play Fantasy. I'm wired that way :(

So still just quotes from the one guy in ATL?

He is the ATL chair...nothing more.

And it's BS that he is doing that or them. Just pointing that out.

Yea...You're correct to an extent with my post. I actually had some content in there about that before I mistakenly deleted it.

Not to worry, though...My deleted "content" prolly only made sense in my mind

You gotta admit that this dude IS the actual NAACP and what they're about, though, right?

Our country is much, much more good than bad. Yeah, we have some things to work on, and they are. Everyone wants to come here. His actions make it seem it's all bad and one groups fault. Show some respect and graditude for 2 minutes then say what you want afterwards.

One guy from the GA chapter said this.

Any link to the actual NAACP saying it?

So still just quotes from the one guy in ATL?

He is the ATL chair...nothing more.

And it's BS that he is doing that or them. Just pointing that out.

You ever get tired of trying to be contrarian and come off sounding like an idiot?

The guy represents the NAACP by being in that position for them. If they disagree with it, then they need to issue a statement clarifying that then either have him apologize or retract it.

The NFL provides a thousand very well paying jobs to African Americans. Why would they try to hurt that industry? Seems counterproductive.

The NFL provides a thousand very well paying jobs to African Americans. Why would they try to hurt that industry? Seems counterproductive.

They are dumb.

Typical idiot behavior on their part. They think the NFL is blackballing Kaep i.e. being racist yet thousands of blacks are employed by the NFL both on and off the field.

When yelling racism, it doesn't have to actually make sense.

schooled again.

He'll be back with a classic shotard whataboutism :lol:

Schooled? It was the same quotes from the same guy.

You are that dense aren't you. You probably didn't even click his links.

You ever get tired of trying to be contrarian and come off sounding like an idiot?

The guy represents the NAACP by being in that position for them. If they disagree with it, then they need to issue a statement clarifying that then either have him apologize or retract it.

The guy represents the chapter of the NAACP.

His words reflect that...not the overall NAACP.

Me ☝️ by outvthat it's the guy at the chapter and not the national organization boycotting is neither idiotic nor contrarian.

That's my only point...should the overall NAACP comment? Perhaps...though I'd suspect they have chapters say and do things often that they don't comment as an overal organization.

The guy represents the chapter of the NAACP.

His words reflect that...not the overall NAACP.

Me ☝️ by outvthat it's the guy at the chapter and not the national organization boycotting is neither idiotic nor contrarian.

That's my only point...should the overall NAACP comment? Perhaps...though I'd suspect they have chapters say and do things often that they don't comment as an overal organization.

Shonuff, the master of being right on the money about the minutiae of a subject, but still being wrong. The kid in class everyone, and the teacher , hates. Knows everything but still has a C average.
  • Like 1

It's very hard for some to comprehend common sense. The national President has already said that Kaepernick could be compared to Rosa Parks. You won't hear a retraction because this is their position.

Our country is much, much more good than bad. Yeah, we have some things to work on, and they are. Everyone wants to come here. His actions make it seem it's all bad and one groups fault. Show some respect and graditude for 2 minutes then say what you want afterwards.

I agree, just funny to me that league owners are concerned about fan reaction to a guy who kneels during the anthem but they have no such concern when it comes to woman / child abusers and other forms of human garbage in the league.

I agree, just funny to me that league owners are concerned about fan reaction to a guy who kneels during the anthem but they have no such concern when it comes to woman / child abusers and other forms of human garbage in the league.

Depends on the talent level. :dunno:

If you rearrange the letters in NAACP

it spells PANAC :o

CAPNA and NACAP

Depends on the talent level. :dunno:

this 100% Kaep is simply not talented enough to bring any type of off issues.