Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Dude has heart attack on delta flight. TIM TEBOW to the rescue!

Is it really a "rescue" when the dude ended up dieing anyways?

You didn't notice the part where Tebow guided his soul to heaven.

I'm an atheist and still think Tebow is awesome.

He is the kind of religious wackjob I prefer more people would be. All he does is spread well being and kindness to everyone he meets. The poon this guy could be getting but isnt just breaks my heart.

He is the kind of religious wackjob I prefer more people would be. All he does is spread well being and kindness to everyone he meets. The poon this guy could be getting but isnt just breaks my heart.

Yup. 100% devoted to his beliefs and sweet and kind to everyone. Anyone who dislikes Tebow really needs to take a long hard look at themselves and figure out what is wrong with them.
  • Like 1

Yup. 100% devoted to his beliefs and sweet and kind to everyone. Anyone who dislikes Tebow really needs to take a long hard look at themselves and figure out what is wrong with them.

:thumbsup:

This. And he's genuine. A waiter friend of mine met him here once when the Super Bowl was played here. Took his picture with him.....blah blah blah. A year later, he ran into him again during an SEC convention. He remembered his name.

I couldn't remember a one night stands name who had a mole on her left poosay lip, let alone a waiter who I didn't help sort my holy cards after winning the caddy championship.

He was just glad to get a chance to perform mouth to mouth on a dude.

Jk. I have zero beef with tebow, seems like a class act.

The song "Jim Dandy to the Rescue" with Tim Tebow name was just flying through my head... thanks Ed. :(

• Like 2

Tebow is a good man. It is funny though that the guy who gave CPR isn't mentioned, but Tebow praying is. Its the kind of thing that makes people not like him, even though its not his fault really.

Incomplete Hail Mary

:doublethumbsup:

Thanks for praying for me. But jesus christ, give me cpr god dammit!

If he's putting on a show, he puts a LOT of work into it. Seems like a legitimate, genuine dude.

He should realize football ain't where it's at, and get into politics.

He stuck around and was with the family- he didn't just walk off the plane and leave once the dude got his pulse back. Good man.

If he's putting on a show, he puts a LOT of work into it. Seems like a legitimate, genuine dude.

So what seems like the most ethical guy out there is gonna go into the most unethical profession out there. Don't think so.

Just what we need.

Another evangelical in politics who will want to legislate based on the Bible.

Just what we need.

Sorry bud, but the Bible is the cornerstone / foundation of this Country. Too bad so many bad weeds sprung up in the lawn.

Just what we need.

Yeah, but it would be different with Tebow, he'd actually believe what he read in the Bible, rather than just paying it lip service like most politicians do to get votes.

Sorry bud, but the Bible is the cornerstone / foundation of this Country. Too bad so many bad weeds sprung up in the lawn.

No it is most assuredly not.